Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) (7943 Views)

When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! / 2020 Twitter Post Of Lady Who Said Obi & Datti Should Be President Surfaces / Governor Matawalle Told The Terrorists, "Release The Schoolboys!" They Said "OK" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Only dumb minds will ignore opinion or online poll

Nigerians are tried they want real pragmatic change

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by Gentlerespect76: 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Like joke like joke, hard work will pay off. Let's go to work Obidiently.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by Babaken(m): 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
We can't be doing the same thing and expecting different results
OBI IS A FORCE.
Am ON PETERSIDE.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by funshint(m): 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
So people are still relying on online polls grin. If online polls were to be used Tinubu would have come last during the primaries.

53 Likes

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by TabletMan: 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Frank my brother.... You guys are not helping Peter Obi.
Other candidates from the two big party are working day and night with some decision makers in the states across Nigeria but Peter Obi is hoping on Nigerian social media hypers that amount less than 3 million votes to win.

How is LP going to mobilize and pay agents that will man the million polling units across Nigeria on election Day?
How will LP get up to 25k votes in states like Kano, Kaduna Kebbi Niger Nasarrawa Sokoto and Bauchi?

We seriously needs to start telling ourselves the plain truth because self deceit will always come back to hurt us with harsh circumstances of realities.
I am yet to see National mobilization that will make Peter Obi the president so for now....

I am with BAT till something remarkable change.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by LeoDeKing: 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Online poll Before 2019 election:

Stone vs Buhari

Stone: 2000000000000000000000000
Buhari: 20

Besides, they are not abokki again? When did they become northerners?

Very funny pipu

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by YeyeGbami: 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
funshint:
So people are still relying on online polls grin. If online polls were to be used Tinubu would have come last during the primaries.

Leave them.

5 Likes

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by excanny: 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
People that don’t have PVC voting online.

You won’t see any of them on the polls on Election Day.

10 Likes

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
You dey mind the Tinubu urchins.

9 Likes

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by okeysoninv: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Peter obi is a tsunami

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by nifemi01(m): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
I just laugh whenever I see post like this.
Yes we need real change in this country but it is not going to come by all these online polls.
Election day will come and all these 3k votes for Obi will seat down at home chatting while the abokis and agberos that you won't capture in your online polls will be out in their millions to vote.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
TabletMan:
Frank my brother.... You guys are not helping Peter Obi
How?
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by mighty2: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ok, pandora obituary go win in north be that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Stone vs Buhari

Very funny pipu

If its favoring Tinubu you will not say so

7 Likes

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
nifemi01:
I just laugh whenever I see post like this.
Yes we need real change in this country but it is not going to come by all these online polls.
Election day will come and all these 3k votes for Obi will seat down at home chatting while the abokis and agberos that you won't capture in your online polls will be out in their millions to vote.
Yes every supporter of obi don't have PVC ...why are you still commenting on topics like this

Online people are ghost we gree

20 Likes

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
funshint:

That one was primary election this general election where any one can vote including the people on that online poll

3 Likes

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
The abolishment of incident form and manuel accreditation from INEC elections is the reason Peter, the Rock Obi will win 2023 poll.
No multiple tump printing for tilimbu and ataku, the two hypersonic thieves.

12 Likes

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by inoki247: 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
Lol you people never learn from 2019....

Online poll be deceiving some people.....

That was aw u guys use online poll push Osinbajo say he go win Primary buh in reality he came third....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by Christistruth00: 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
So you actually expect Northerners to love Peter Obi Just because IPOB have been murdering Northerners in the SE ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by TabletMan: 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
post=113673520:

How?
I have modified my comment
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Stone vs Buhari

Very funny pipu

Back from ban...welcome

prepare for another one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by IgOga(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
Amaechi almost always had the lowest online votes before APC primary while Osibanjo was miles ahead of everyone...but when it matters Amaechi even had more votes than Osibanjo....most people voting online live overseas and have no PVC. Besides in an electorate of 3 million in a state having 3k online doesn't win you an election. The biggest challenge for Obi will be meeting the constitutional requirement of securing at least 25% of the votes in 19 states to become the President.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
Lol! If it was based on online poll, buhari and Tinubu will be in jail by now!! These ppl are real mumu

When they see 2 northerners tweet in favour of PO, they generalize that his famous in the north grin

I cant wait for elections, so the wailing game will begin
funshint:

4 Likes

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
Christistruth00:

So you actually expect Northerners to love Peter Obi Just because IPOB have been murdering Northerners in the SE ?

cant wait for your ban...

your broda leo just came back..

I don go my own....remain you and you must go that ban

1 Like

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by tommy589(m): 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
TabletMan:
Other candidates from the two big party are working day and night with some decision makers in the states across Nigeria but Peter Obi is hoping on Nigerian social media hypers that amount less than 3 million votes to win.

How is LP going to mobilize and pay agents that will man the million polling units across Nigeria on election Day?
How will LP get up to 25k votes in states like Kano, Kaduna Kebbi Niger Nasarrawa Sokoto and Bauchi?

We seriously needs to start telling ourselves the plain truth because self deceit will always come back to hurt us with harsh circumstances of realities.
I am yet to see National mobilization that will make Peter Obi the president so for now....

I am not sure they are aware that the 1999 constitution is for money bags. To do away with politics of settlement we need to draft a new constitution

1 Like

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
funshint:
Nobody did online polls with apc primaries when we all knew the delegates will be bribed

2 Likes

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
Apc and pdp supporters fit nor survive this oh ... Dancing to victory

2 Likes

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by descarado: 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
post=113673249:
Only dumb minds will ignore opinion or online poll

Nigerians are tried they want real pragmatic change

Stop this.
Online poll don't win election my brother.
Stop please.

Market obi positively and no time for bragging.

Market him in such a way people coming here can decide to change their mind and vote for obi.
You are popular here. Use that and advertise obi.

Calm and focused. That's distraction. You should be marketing obi more than anybody here and you know it.

5 Likes

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
TabletMan:

The election is still next year, everything will be put in place especially now the NLC is mobilizing workers for Labour party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by Dynamicboss: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
I have said it times without number, election is not and can never be done on social media. Having PVC and voting will count

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
Stewpidity in low places. The only voters for north na controlled voters. Under 18 voters and maale and paale who dey only vote who dem tell dem to vote. The only people who know Obi for north na people wen dey go school. And those ones no get PVC. The only way Obi fit carry third try for the election na if OBJ, AL Mustapha, Abdulsalam and babangida back am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by IamWonderful: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
Pandora Peter OBItuary is on the internet, where as over 20 million of voters in the north has no internet, popular indeed

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Issues Fresh Warning To Employers In Abuja Over Tax / Is Atiku Gay? / Paris Club Refund: Governors Resolve To Offset All Outstanding Consultants’ Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.