Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,291 members, 7,839,437 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Nigerian Actress Buys Miracle Water From Church, Shares Her Experience - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actress Buys Miracle Water From Church, Shares Her Experience (1033 Views)

E-Money’s Convoy As He Heads Home From Church (Photos) / Blac Chyna Visits BAB-EL-SALAM Orphanage In Lagos, Shares Her Experience(Photos) / Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Actress Buys Miracle Water From Church, Shares Her Experience by Crimecity: 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nollywood actress Kachi Anifela Zion who attended a church in her street today, reportedly shared an experience after she bought a miracle water from the church.

According to the actress Kachi Anifela Zion, the
Pastor at the church who prayed for members, said his prayers will only work for those who bought the water.

She wrote;

Miracle water! Wow, so I decided to attend this church today cause it’s close to my house, and guess what ? They sell Miracle water! Like if you buy the water, Miracles start to happen ���.

Things are happening gan oh, what do you think about this? Drop your opinion on this, I need further understanding Let’s ask daddy freeze

Watch the epic video below;
https://zenithnaija.com/actress-kachi-anifela-zion-buys-miracle-water-from-church-shares-her-experience/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Actress Buys Miracle Water From Church, Shares Her Experience by MJBOLT: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
miracle water indeed,church is now business center
Re: Nigerian Actress Buys Miracle Water From Church, Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
SHE DID NOT SAY ANYTHING

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actress Buys Miracle Water From Church, Shares Her Experience by nifemi25(m): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
Is there guarantee that if miracle didn't come within the given period, your money will be refund ?
Re: Nigerian Actress Buys Miracle Water From Church, Shares Her Experience by praizblog: 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lol
Re: Nigerian Actress Buys Miracle Water From Church, Shares Her Experience by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
angry F00LISH brianless b1tch,, see how brainwashed you are, undecided dirty upcoming olosho

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense

(1) (Reply)

Victor AD Dissapointed At Nigerians For Saying His Song Caused More Ritual Killi / Tonto Dikeh Bedroom Picture Is Causing Uproar On Internet / Popular Actors Used To Look Down On Me – Yusuf Ogunlana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.