Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer (53864 Views)

Lorraine Lionheart Performs At Felabration 2022 (Video) / Genevieve Nnaji Wears Victoria Beckham's Outfit To Lionheart FIFM 2018 Screening / Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Nigeriapen1: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2018

Sexy Singer from Botswana, Lorraine Lionheart, who was recently in Nigeria for Felabration, has spoken about what she observed from her interactions with men in Abuja and Lagos.Lorraine Lionheart reveals

In a chat with Vanguardngr, Lorraine said:

“I had the opportunity to spend a bit of time in Abuja, and the men there were different from men in Lagos.

Lagos is a highly commercial city and a lot of men there tend to give interpersonal interactions a commercial approach, maybe without realising it.

I don’t know how else to put this, but personally, I was overwhelmed with how much money I got offered by men randomly in Lagos.

She went on to say ;

In Abuja, men want to talk to you even in the streets and have an actual conversation. But in Lagos they walk to you with their mobile phone already open, ready to store your number, they don’t have time.

Everything has a price in Lagos. But I love that go-getter attitude of Lagos men though. They see what they want and they don’t hesitate. I was in a nightclub in Abuja, and there was a guy staring at me all night but afraid to talk to me.

Every time I turned around there he was still looking at me. But not doing anything about it. In Lagos it would have been a different story altogether.”

Continue To See More Lovely Photos Below...

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/botswana-singer-lorraine-lionheart-reveals-the-difference-between-abuja-and-lagos-men-html/

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Nigeriapen1: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
So the long and short of this story is?

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by falcon01: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
Tell that venereal disease carrying hoe that her opinions dont matter. We know better than her.

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
CARRY THE EXPERIENCE GO BACK TO BOTSWANA. TELL DEM SAY YOU SEE THE ORIGINAL LIONHEARTS FOR LAGOS NIGERIA. THE GLOBAL HEADQUARTERS OF HUSTLERS.

153 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
undecided
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Richdad50(m): 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
How on earth did i find myself sharing space with 'senseless' in human form. A rascal and potential fossil. Most singers and actresses have side hustles (call girls) to keep the constant inflow of cash.

17 Likes

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by mumureloaded(m): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
ode like I see you and I'm trying to create the mental picture of this shīt just in case one might need it during the action and she's now here bragging about seeing more customer in Lagos than In Abuja .

shut the fūck pls.. ...... to the mod that move this to FP, middle finger to you while standing in front of your house, Bleep you!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by DealPickers: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
Men in Lagos are smart, true. And have the go-getter attitude. They know what they want and go for it. She is right.
Lagos is the land of deals. Good deals are struck by those who are smart and recognize it

Like the great deal available to a buyer who buys one or both of the plots for sale in Simawa. 2 separate plots of land in Garden Of Eden Estate (Simawa Phase 1), by Redemption Camp, which my guy is giving away at a ridiculously low price of only 1.2m each because he needs the money! Verifiable title papers, all legit.

You can buy one or both. Call Samuel on 09055138965. Offer is limited to just the 2 plots.

Current official Price by the estate is 3m. And increasing. (Google it).
Talk about a sweet deal, right? Call Samuel. 09055138965.

So this lady is right, Lagos brings out the entrepreneur in a man...and the confident philanderer as well.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
another imported olosho sad

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by gistblogger: 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
cool
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by bewla(m): 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
t
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Uchenaija: 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
Hoe Lo Sho undecided

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Mashdee(m): 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
Bird eye view from the devil

5 Likes

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by FYB(m): 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
Just kuku tell us say Abuja men no patronize you grin

35 Likes

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by neroflo: 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
grin I LOVE HER PUUSSSYYY cool cool cool cool
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by MrRichmond: 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
kennygee:

She likes to fukk with Nigerian men

11 Likes

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by hyfr(m): 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
Fellow hustlers steer clear of females like this. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by chicoMX(m): 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lagos and Abuja nor be mate na

1 Like

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by gift01: 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
You came to sell your market. How was it? Hope you collect enough client

1 Like

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Deltatoto: 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by cooldipo(m): 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
kiss
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Beehshorp(m): 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
In other words, you want shot shooters.
Olosho
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by EggSauce(m): 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
This one wai other African countries olosho dey storm naija like dis...dem empress and toke go protest o grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by chigoizie7(m): 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
this one na ashawo ooh,
all the way from Botswana, n.a. naija men u come sample ?

3 Likes

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by carrascocity(f): 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
kennygee:

she came bleeped made money and disappeared

7 Likes

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by lmm4real: 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
cheesy oya comment readers association of Nigeria CRAN. grin

5 Likes

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Germandude: 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
she too big abeg

2 Likes

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by udemzyudex(m): 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
FYB:
Just kuku tell us say Abuja men no patronize you grin

Na so her experience pain you reach?

I wonder wetin dey always worry some guys for nairaland, any small thing ashi, any small thing ashawo.

So babe no fit catch fun again without una calling her ashi.

Na wa oo

Modified : why you change your post?

7 Likes

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by bewla(m): 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
kennygee:
open my legs for the price
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Nlolodo: 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
sad
Hoelosho Kai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide / Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.