Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,456 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer (53862 Views)

Lorraine Lionheart Performs At Felabration 2022 (Video) / Genevieve Nnaji Wears Victoria Beckham's Outfit To Lionheart FIFM 2018 Screening / Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by jidxin(m): 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
kennygee:
So the long and short of this story is?
I'm still trying to understand
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
gt
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by metroid(m): 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
See Comments

2 Likes

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Baselm: 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
no wonder my uncle in Abuja is stingy while the one in Lagos is a giver

1 Like

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by JiffJim: 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
cheap thing. brought ur ashawo to nigeria
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Coach1: 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
Pls, Nairalanders follow me (cheks7114) on Instagram and I will follow back. I need this to seal a job
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Yankee101: 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
Abuja na gentlemen

1 Like

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by iamrealdeji(m): 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
she's too short and fat
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by cardoctor(m): 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
Come to Anambra. The best men on earth come from here.
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by sirusX(m): 12:01am On Nov 12, 2018
iamrealdeji:
she's too short and fat

One man's meat....
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by blowjob: 12:26am On Nov 12, 2018
FOR EKO, NO DULLIN... grin grin grin grin

VOTE BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Demol4trillions(m): 12:51am On Nov 12, 2018
She's Stinking Seriously!
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by jaxxy(m): 1:30am On Nov 12, 2018
kennygee:
So the long and short of this story is?

She just exposed how aggressively shameless Lagos men are bt I guess the politicians in abuja were of duty or busy with 2019 they won’t ask for her Num they will send their drivers to bring her from the club to the hotel lobby since she came for more than her musical activities.
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by FOWOSHERE01(m): 1:35am On Nov 12, 2018
Shoutout to fellow Lagos Sharp Guys.
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:39am On Nov 12, 2018
so my sister apart from felabration wey dem say you come do for naija..you take style do some ashi....ashawo work..well trueconfession good sha...

1 Like

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by KangaIye: 2:02am On Nov 12, 2018
She never tell us which city dick is the best.
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by KanwuliaExtra: 2:15am On Nov 12, 2018
I have never been a believer of “Vaseline” till NOW! cry

See me see HEAVEN!!!! grin
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by NwaliE01: 3:28am On Nov 12, 2018
Actually the medal is meant for that woman from Botswana.

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Nobody: 4:25am On Nov 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Ajuru27: 4:30am On Nov 12, 2018
Just dial for more details

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Afonja007: 4:45am On Nov 12, 2018
You come Abuja you no reach yanya you no reach lugbe then you know everything about Abuja Abu? you go Lagos you no reach mushin olosha ajegunle okokomaiko you then know everything about Lagos abi? may amadioha pepper your honey pot angry angrywhat type of rubbish is this?
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Dollabiz: 5:20am On Nov 12, 2018
smiley
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Daboomb: 5:40am On Nov 12, 2018
Nigeriapen1:
Continue To See More Lovely Photos Below...

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/botswana-singer-lorraine-lionheart-reveals-the-difference-between-abuja-and-lagos-men-html/

So opening your legs wide for a camera is now what is called "lovely Photos"?

What a stupid generation of perverts!
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by bonetalk(m): 6:09am On Nov 12, 2018
Congratulations to that guy in Abuja starring at but didn't make any move. The gods aren't done with him yet
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Jakumo(m): 6:18am On Nov 12, 2018
Ha ha this ugly woman sports a gigantic buttocks the size of a garbage truck.

One can only speculate about the number of toilets that have been shattered under the dead weight of that monstrous deformity.
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by EmekaBlue(m): 6:31am On Nov 12, 2018
ladies too like to use their toto for hustle

i don tire for them

1 Like

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by ogborikoko: 6:49am On Nov 12, 2018
The reason the guy did not holla is because 8 out of10 girls in abuja club na HooLowShow. Baba dey reason hin pocket. grin wink cheesy
So carry ur Bust1na purry go. tongue
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 12, 2018
iamrealdeji:
she's too short and fat
She is da real deal, curvy and thick.
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer by frozen70(f): 6:52am On Nov 12, 2018
We.dont slak in lagos, everything here is sharp sharp

No time to waste time because delay is dangerous

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top / Miss Anambra Beauty Contest Is A Scam - By Mazi Odera / Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.