Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta (2873 Views)

"We Are Dead Without Biafra" Niger Delta Elders Speak-out, Supporting Biafra / Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord / Afenifere: Why SouthWest Governors Are Scared Of Taking Actions Against Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by curfew: 6:14am On Nov 12, 2018
How to chase Afonjas out of a thread:
Just show them their skull miners flag and they will all pick race.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 12, 2018
Fh

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 12, 2018
Slonge2:
Must you tag the niger delta with yourselves, this Igbo people are funny. The funny part is even the SS hates you people like a plague, y’all should be ashamed of yourself. You can never see a Yoruba man forcefully align himself with people who don’t care about him.
That is the spirit of inferriority complex for you. Spit on that pathetic race.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by Donelli: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2018
I must say I'm impressed with oyebanji44 for keeping his cool without resorting to insults that is now a norm on nairaland. Meanwhile, we can argue FOR and AGAINST without belittling others please.

Having noted that, I'll now proceed to state my opinion...

oyebanji44:
Yorubas are not scared of biafra.if the east and the south south seceded to form biafra..yorubas will secede too..cause the yorubas will not allow domination from the north.The north are the majority and their land is locked..This was wat led to civil war.the north didnt want the yorubas to go..cause yoruba's land is very attractives to foreign investors.
Firstly, nobody is scared of anybody seceding, the fear is about the after effect.
Secondly, nobody ALLOWS domination. It's either you fight against it and win or lose; if the north comes for the Yorubas they will not come out whole.

"The north are the majority and their land is locked".

At least you recognize this fact.

"This was wat led to civil war.the north didnt want the yorubas to go..cause yoruba's land is very attractives to foreign investors"

I wonder where you got this notion
The civil war had nothing to do with the west. Gowon who said Nigeria has no basis for being one still turned round to fight tooth and nail to keep Biafra from seceding simply because the paymasters who had interests in the oil warned that it will be an economic disaster for the country if it happens. Don't take my word for it, research.

Again, I put it to you that if complete resource control is implemented to the letter, what you see as Lagos economy will slow down.

AroleOduduwa:
What is this one saying, Yoruba will be the biggest benefiary if this stupid marriage should end

False.
The only way the Yorubas will have good footing is IF there is a national referendum and peaceful dissociation of Nigeria as we know it to component nations. Only on that basis will their current situation be built on.
However, if it happens that after all said and done, Biafra leaves Nigeria, they'll not find it funny with the North who will now go full force on enslavement. They'll not want a second loss and the frustration of losing the East (and possibly the South) will be taken out on the West.

StOla:

Since your ancestors fought tooth and nail to ensure Nigeria would have no secession clause or for any separation without a war, it is only just that their offspring bear the brunt to achieve a separation that was forbidden.
The bolded is what I consider my regret on this matter. While other leaders were fighting for the interest of their region, our own papa them were fighting for ONE NIGERIA. Many people may not even know that the sole aim of the so called igbo coup was to free Awolowo from incarceration and install him as the president of Nigeria when Akintola, with the backing of the north as usual, hijacked the south west party structure against the principles of Awolowo which led to the revolution that led to the Wild Wild West name tag.

awgumayor:
Yoruba are not scared of biafra but the fear of the unknown is what make them looks as if they are scared.
I disagree on this. It is the fear of the inevitable.
Do you also know that, having backed Akintola to hijack the southwest political structure, the north had certain designs on the West which includes, but is not limited to forceful subjugation?
The young soldiers could not sit idly and watch so they did what they believed was in the interest of the young nation. Again, don't take my word for it...research bro, research.

ZombiePUNISHER:
Look at what the future of the country are doing here..

Exchanging unnecessary banters

Instead of strategically aligning to remove the dullard in Aso rock and move the nation forward..

If the country works no one will think of seceding

We need jobs.. Infrastructures.. Blue print
We need someone who believes in restructuring because the current foundation is faulty..

This illiterate cow rearer with no business acumen has to go...

I admire your passion, but Nigeria will NEVER work. Whoever is offended by this reality, I owe no apologies.
We strategically aligned to remove the last government, what do we have to show for it

oyatz:
The Yorubas pioneered (and still pioneering) great developments in Nigeria before and after independence.

At over 40 years, you are still thinking like this.
Go and sit down and think of how you can improve your life instead of carrying Yoruba matter on your head like Brazilian hair.
Let's not deceive ourselves grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by gidgiddy: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2018
bouncebackk:

Coming from a jobless Sai Atiku noisemaker. I laugh cheesy cheesy

One thing I know is that the Yoruba tribe is not capable of producing freedom fighters like Ojukwu or Nnamdi Kanu.

The best they can do is to keep shouting that Ojukwu and Kanu ran away to try to cover up the fact that they don't have the backbone to stand up for Oduduwa Republic the way Ojukwu stood up for Biafra

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by gidgiddy: 9:35am On Nov 12, 2018
Slonge2:
Must you tag the niger delta with yourselves, this Igbo people are funny. The funny part is even the SS hates you people like a plague, y’all should be ashamed of yourself. You can never see a Yoruba man forcefully align himself with people who don’t care about him.

There is no tribe in Nigeria called Niger Delta

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by Ziggylady(f): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2018
StOla:

An Igbo man couldn't keep his false ethnic cover.

Mr hypocrite Ola,i can see you show-casing your 'detribalised' nature here undecided

May Thunder without limits locate you the day you call me or any Igbo person a bigot again for doing the same thing you and your disabled siblings here are doing...
Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by EmirAbj: 9:43am On Nov 12, 2018
Kanu The First President Of Biafra Republic
Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by StOla: 10:15am On Nov 12, 2018
Ziggylady:

Mr hypocrite Ola,i can see you show-casing your 'detribalised' nature here undecided

May Thunder without limits locate you the day you call me or any Igbo person a bigot again for doing the same thing you and your disabled siblings here are doing...

I reckon a miserable Igbo like you opened the thread with a false tribal identity to show love to Yorubas?

Yes there is nothing tribal about historical facts of who shamelessly insisted that Nigeria must not be divisible, only to later suffer the consequences and lament that others are not stupid misguided as bravery?

I am unlike you who manages to pollute every rational thread with tribal comments that are not in anyway related to the topics you vent your misery.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by StOla: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2018
gidgiddy:

One thing I know is that the Yoruba tribe is not capable of producing freedom fighters like Ojukwu or Nnamdi Kanu.

The best they can do is to keep shouting that Ojukwu and Kanu ran away to try to cover up the fact that they don't have the backbone to stand up for Oduduwa Republic the way Ojukwu stood up for Biafra

Ziggylady, this is the bravery I already mentioned.

A bravery that Azikiwe and your ancestors encumbered you with like a yoke.

May I never have to stand up with a battered backbone and agony, for a matter that foresight could have resolved diplomatically.

I repeat again, it is only just that those who forged an inseparable nation they thought they would dominate, be at the vanguard of its separation after losing out in the ensuing power struggle.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by Ziggylady(f): 10:24am On Nov 12, 2018
StOla:

I reckon a miserable Igbo like you opened the thread with a false tribal identity to show love to Yorubas?

Yes there is nothing tribal about historical facts of who shamelessly insisted that Nigeria must not be divisible, only to later suffer the consequences and lament that others are not stupid misguided as bravery?

I am unlike you who manages to pollute every rational thread with tribal comments that are not in anyway related to the topics you vent your misery.

Please shut up,fake lying hypocrite.....You had the audacity to disturb my mentions yesterday calling me a bigot,yet here you are ranting about Igbos did this and that yet you still have the mouth to blab along and call it 'facts

The treacherous lying nature of y''all is legendary..i guess the rubbish you have said against Igbos here are complementary...A slithering snake can call itself a brave Lion afterall.

You all are masters of twisting facts on its head,false-hood,distortion of facts and out-right lies so i am not surprised at your brain-dead defences...You are adept at calling whilte black and vice versa so no biggie.

When you indulge in bigotry its fact-laying but when others do same its being 'a miserable bigot

You can only fool youselves till eternity,not my problem.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2018
gidgiddy:

Hehehehe, i laugh in swahili. The only musician that gave northerners n all other politicians tough time is fela, a yoruba man. The only lawyer we all know that be a bone in the flesh of the government is Gani, where wete igbo lawers then. You cannot tell a great yoruba race when to fight. The truth is that, those guys came during military era. One asinwin now came when military rule don end come dey talk rubish. They would have finished him if he had tried it. The question is did they not run away

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by Ziggylady(f): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2018
StOla:

May I never have to stand up with a battered backbone and agony, for a matter that foresight could have resolved diplomatically.

I repeat again, it is only just that those who forged an inseparable nation they thought they would dominate, be at the vanguard of its separation after losing out in the ensuing power struggle.

So what??....you and them person you quoted are exactly the same so what are you saying??....i am not interested in any shenanigan talks about what Azikiwe did or didnt do..

My interest is pointing out the bigotry in your posts seeing that you were claiming a high moral standing which you do not possess..

EOD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 12, 2018
Ziggylady:

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by swabit(m): 10:38am On Nov 12, 2018
[i][/i][s][/s][left][/left][color=#000099][/color]and even a more united nation.
Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 12, 2018
[s]
oilPUSSY:

So what's stopping you from agitating for Oduduwa? , you want to ride on back of Igbos to secceed instead of standing on your own the way your forefathers wanted to ride on Ojukwu back to secceed before Gowon promised him half pot of ewedu ( presidency) which he never got till his shamefull death. Yes, I called his death shameful because despite fighting to keep Nigeria one which will surely break one day , he was not given a state burial.
Ojukwu who fought against Nigerian government was given a state burial by not only Nigeria, but by Africa as a whole .(Go and watch his burial ceremony)
Guess what?, this time around we won't allow you to ride on Nnamdi Kanu's back to get Oduduwa the way your fathers were begging Ojukwu to help them get Oduduwa. History has taught us a lot.
You guys are not only camelions, but cowards as well.
[/s]By which africa as a whole hehehe grin, why not say why the world and heaven as a whole. Another new manufactured lie after the one wey US came to aba to buy fighter jet. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by IbrahimDamola: 10:42am On Nov 12, 2018
oyebanji44:
Yorubas are not scared of biafra.if the east and the south south seceded to form biafra..yorubas will secede too..cause the yorubas will not allow domination from the north.The north are the majority and their land is locked..This was wat led to civil war.the north didnt want the yorubas to go..cause yoruba's land is very attractives to foreign investors.

We yorubas don't like domination but we support domination of other people. Was oduduwa this wicked when he was alive?
Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by StOla: 10:43am On Nov 12, 2018
Ziggylady:

Please shut up,fake lying hypocrite.....You had the audacity to disturb my mentions yesterday calling me a bigot,yet here you are ranting about Igbos did this and that yet you still have the mouth to blab along and call it 'facts

The treacherous lying nature of y''all is legendary..i guess the rubbish you have said against Igbos here are complementary...A slithering snake can call itself a brave Lion afterall.

You all are masters of twisting facts on its head,false-hood,distortion of facts and out-right lies so i am not surprised at your brain-dead defences...You are adept at calling whilte black and vice versa so no biggie.

When you indulge in bigotry its fact-laying but when others do same its being 'a miserable bigot

You can only fool youselves till eternity,not my problem.

You seem so offended that I called you out in your typical attempt to pollute a thread that was in no way tribal, with your bigotry that you cannot keep in check.

Is it so difficult for you to read a topic that is just general news and not find a way to vomit the left-over of the bigotry you did not release on deserving threads like this one?

You are the typical hypocrite I know you to be, overlooking the bigotry behind the false tribal identity of your fellow clansmen who opened a thread just to malign the Yorubas, only to be angry that I unraveled the true identity of the bigot, and the historical mass stupidity that you know as bravery in your enclave.

As I will always admit, I will never shy away from whipping your like to order whenever such threads are opened for your delight, with the historical truth that sets you raving mad with anger and agony as you exit a thread you hitherto thought will please your hateful soul.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by IbrahimDamola: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2018
Slonge2:

Mr longe my dear yoruba brother, are you still praying to Allahu for Emeka in SS to hate Chinedu in SE but love our yoruba muslim skull? grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by Ziggylady(f): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2018
StOla:

You seem so offended that I called you out in your typical attempt to pollute a thread that was in no way tribal, with your bigotry that you cannot keep in check.

Is it so difficult for you to read a topic that is just general news and not find a way to vomit the left-over of the bigotry you did not release on deserving threads like this one?

You are the typical hypocrite I know you to be, overlooking the bigotry behind the false tribal identity of your fellow clansmen who opened a thread just to malign the Yorubas, only to be angry that I unraveled the true identity of the bigot, and the historical mass stupidity that you know as bravery in your enclave.

As I will always admit, I will never shy away from whipping your like to order whenever such threads are opened for your delight, with the historical truth that sets you raving mad with anger and agony.

Delusions of grandeur at its best...You are a faceless APC being who may not even be human for all i know..I can choose to respond or ignore you cos you are completely inconsequential to my time here so its laughable how a persona-non-grata can arrogate so much importance to themselves

why you feel you or anyone else can make a huge impact on faceless forum via 'whipping'anyone just illustrates the acute megalomania most of you suffer from...

I usually overlook your gimmicks here cos i see them as the normal nuisance APC/yorubas are known for..therefore having a renowed bigot like you accuse another of bigotry is comical at its best and pathetic at its worse..

Dude you are a hypocritical bigot and an APC propagandist,you have been exposed for who you are..You can insist otherwise though its your business
Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by gidgiddy: 10:57am On Nov 12, 2018
StOla:

Why do you people like calling Zik? Zik was just 10 years old in 1914 when Lugard created Nigeria but some of you act like it was Zik himself that imposed Nigeria on everyone.

Even if it is true that Igbos were once in love with "one Nigeria" but started singing a different tune when they could not dominate it, it still does not take away the fact that anyone has the right of self determination.

So if Igbos become tired of Nigeria, for whatever reason, it is only right that Nigeria should be willing to let them go.

Yorubas are not freedom fighters, they are not made of that sort of stuff. That's why they are the only zone in.the south who have not taken up arms against the caliphate. Igbos did it with Biafra, other did it with Niger Delta militants.

That's why they went and slaughtered Lt Colonel Fajuyi in Ibadan as well arresting and snuffing the life out of MKO. The caliphate knew they can't fight back

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by FulaniTerrorist: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
..........gringrin............gringringringringrin;.........gringringrin...........grin;.........grin.....gringringringringrin.............grin
........grin....grin..........grin....................grin..........grin........gringrin.......grin............grin................grin.grin
.......grin.......grin........grin..................grin...............grin.....grin..grin.....grin............grin..............grin....grin
.....gringringringringrin.......gringringringrin.......grin.................grin....grin.....grin....grin............grin............grin.......grin
...grin.............grin......grin..................grin.......... ....grin.....grin......grin grin............grin..........gringringringrin grin
.grin.................grin....grin....................grin...........grin.......grin..........grin....grin....grin.........grin...............grin
grin...................grin...grin........................grin grin.............grin..........grin......gringrin.........grin...................grin
Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
B

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by nijabazaar: 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
I love this sort of banter....

Hate filled and amorous..

But on a serious note the SW will form a better union with their Darling North.

It will be a marriage made in heaven cool
Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by oilPUSSY(f): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
Slonge2:
Dey deceive yourself nah Tamuno or Akpan, or Barinee nah him go share Biafra with you? Go tell any PH or even Ikwerre guy say them be Igbo, whether them no go burst your head. Y’all should face reality and stop leaving in delusion, you are on your own, nobody wants you, stop forcefully aligning yourselfs with the SS, stop disgracing your ancestors. Adakaboro and Ken sarowiwa made it clear to una but greed no dey make una see clear
I don't even know where to start educating you.
Ist of all SS is a multi ethnic region. So many tribes are in SS including Igbos.. Achuzie of Asaba who was an Igbo man from SS that joined Ojukwu to fight your parents is from Anioma . Nnamdi Kanu also visited the same Achuzie before he died 3 months ago... Google can help you out on that. What of Okonjo Iweala's parents who are from Asaba and married to Abia man and always pride of their igbo heritage.?

Then in Rivers state, Oyigbo and some other clans in Rivers are the ones that carry IPOB on head, there are more members of IPOB in Rivers than Enugu and Ebonyi put together.
Have you asked yourself why the ist IPOB protest took place in Rivers state before Onitsha, then Asaba before even Abia state which is Nnamdi Kanu's home town ?
If you can't devide Hausa fulanis successfully, then same thing is also aplicable between SE and SS. (Though there are still some groups in SS who are still afraid of Igbo).
At least simple google will help you to check how SE is surrounded by SS. Even 30 percent of Akwaibom North Central speak Igbo and have intermarried each other for long. Use the map and check it again.

A lot of politicians from SS ended up marrying from SE and Vice versa. Akpabio, Imoke of Cross River State , Peter Obi ,Ezedike, Alex Mmadumere.Asari Dokubo whose mother is from SE.. Even the almighty Jonathan's wife is from Igboid Rivers state. These are the ones you know, what of the average Abia, Imo and Anambra man who share the same border with SS on the street you don't know?
To keep curing your ignorance, People from Abia south are more brothers to people of Akwaibom central who share the same border with Abia state than Enugu people who are northern part of Igbo land.
Why is the former president of Ohanaze ndigbo from SS?
Why is the current secretary of Ohaneze an Ikwere man?, yes some Ikweres are suffering from Identity crisis, but the question is, are they in majority?
Don't also forget that people of Obigbo Rivers state always call for the help of their brothers from Arochukwu in SE whenever they start having crisis with Ijaw people in the same Rivers, this will tell you how useless the state creation is.
Did I also tell you that I am a product of SE and SS? grin grin
Even if you cannot read ahead and know what is going on in those regions, at least bring out time to travel and tour around (If you are financially capable)
Mind you, the reason why I am quoting you and writing this kind of epistle is because of readers that will come and swallow your comments hook line and sinker without making a futher research about the subject of the matter.
Summary... not all SS are opposing Biafra, those are doing it are in minority but they are louder just like Buhari supporters.
SS are not united on certain issues, because it's a multi ethnic region. The only thing that is uniting SS is PDP which SE is the stronghold.

I am expecting an appreciation from your for curing your disgraceful ignorance

Again come to think of it, do you think that if Referendum is conducted today which Igbos are agitating for, do you think that those ones that are currently against IPOB in SS will vote against Biafra and remain in Nigeria just to embrace your ewedu Muslim skull?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by Westbestside: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
wizzakosh:
[s][/s]By which africa as a whole hehehe grin, why not say why the world and heaven as a whole. Another new manufactured lie after the one wey US came to aba to buy fighter jet. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
bouncebackk:

Pathetic Gala seller from Ebonyi hiding under Edo to spew nonsense. You cannibals are truly cursed from heaven. What a shame

They are gala sellers and is a pofitable business
They do not mine skull or neither do they eat amala stirred with toilet broom.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
bouncebackk:

Osu Ibo, Mine skull like Clifford Orji right? I prefer Amala than eat my fellow man like you cannibals do in your cursed land.

Please help me extend my regard to father of rat poison awolowo.....all rats are with him....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Duke Backs Out Of Presidential Race, Endorses Buhari / PDP Officials In Akwa Ibom, Confess Their Shock Over Sen Akpabio’s Result / See How Abba Kyari Is Spreading The Virus (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.