Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

See How Abba Kyari Is Spreading The Virus (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Abba Kyari Is Spreading The Virus (pictures) (2870 Views)

How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG / Abba Kyari Is Dead! / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See How Abba Kyari Is Spreading The Virus (pictures) by shortgun(m): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Look how a supposedly medical personnel is disposing PPE on the road after Abba Kyari's burial today in Abuja.

Watch the video here
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157303191960875&id=740610874

Re: See How Abba Kyari Is Spreading The Virus (pictures) by rottable(m): 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Another person will pick that cloth and play with it. Then COVID 19 epidemic continues
Re: See How Abba Kyari Is Spreading The Virus (pictures) by Sunofgod(m): 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Naija.....chai.

What a country,
Re: See How Abba Kyari Is Spreading The Virus (pictures) by Beremx(f): 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Saw the video on Facebook. I just hope the illiterate baboon has been arrested and the PPE disposed properly.

So much for being ignorant. Smh

1 Like

Re: See How Abba Kyari Is Spreading The Virus (pictures) by Deepfeel(m): 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Another almejir will pick it and wear it
Re: See How Abba Kyari Is Spreading The Virus (pictures) by peacefulhome(f): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
shortgun:
Look how a supposedly medical personnel is disposing PPE on the road after Abba Kyari's burial today in Abuja.

Watch the video here
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157303191960875&id=740610874

That guy need to be arrest and deal with. His so heartless, he knew what he was doing . Wicked somebody.
Re: See How Abba Kyari Is Spreading The Virus (pictures) by shortgun(m): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
rottable:
Another person will pick that cloth and play with it. Then COVID 19 epidemic continues
Exactly...you will always find these scavengers around that area.
One of them will just pick it and start to infect people.
Re: See How Abba Kyari Is Spreading The Virus (pictures) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Deepfeel:
Another almejir will pick it and wear it
na almajiri first pull am na

What are brothers for
Re: See How Abba Kyari Is Spreading The Virus (pictures) by shortgun(m): 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
peacefulhome:

That guy need to be arrest and deal with. His so heartless, he knew what he was doing . Wicked somebody.
I don't think these are trained medical professionals that handled kyari's burial cos I can't imagine a doctor doing this.
Re: See How Abba Kyari Is Spreading The Virus (pictures) by gaddafe(m): 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
This is the reason the corpse should not be given to individuals.
Re: See How Abba Kyari Is Spreading The Virus (pictures) by daddytime(m): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lol...

The spread is gonna be more rapid than an SMG.

From that corner now, the guy go stroll enter Lagos street for garki begin shake him hoons with hand wey e no wash, order for their usual Massa or yam and rice.

I even noticed a speck of blood in the coffin while they were transferring the body.

It is well.

Wetin Allah gives and Allah takes go cause ehn, we dey watch.

The guy think say dem give am the uniform to wear because say na VIP dem dey bury. grin
Re: See How Abba Kyari Is Spreading The Virus (pictures) by Deepfeel(m): 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Beremx:
Saw the video on Facebook. I just hope the illiterate baboon has been arrested and the PPE disposed properly.

So much for being ignorant. Smh

You are insulting DanArrewa's brother, he claims the north is more educated and developed than any region in Nigeria
He has few pictures of roads , flyovers and some students sitting in class wearing hijab as proof
Re: See How Abba Kyari Is Spreading The Virus (pictures) by peacefulhome(f): 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
shortgun:

I don't think these are trained medical professionals that handled kyari's burial cos I can't imagine a doctor doing this.

It possible. Just angry with the silly act of this guy. Imagine little children like picking things from the ground, what become of them?
Re: See How Abba Kyari Is Spreading The Virus (pictures) by lawalosky(m): 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
T
Re: See How Abba Kyari Is Spreading The Virus (pictures) by Mynd44: 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2020

(1)

SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government / Breaking News : 14 Brigade Of Guards Soldiers Abducted By Bandits In Bwari Abuja / The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.