Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Ex Bbnaija Star Displays Wad Of Cas, Shading Poverty(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Bbnaija Star Displays Wad Of Cas, Shading Poverty(video) (440 Views)

Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) / Crossdresser Bobrisky Shows Off The Wad Of Cash She Got On His Birthday (VIDEO) / Gifty Shows Off Wad Of Dollars, Says Counting Money Is Her Favorite Hobby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex Bbnaija Star Displays Wad Of Cas, Shading Poverty(video) by Felixtami(m): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ex big brother Naija housemate, Gifty Powers is in the mood to flaunt her wealth as she took to her Instagram page few hours ago to share a video of herself counting $100 notes.

''another One. favorite hobby Of mine(MM)....Hehehe. while you Are Blessed, you are Blessed, regardless of what's Being stated behind You. what's YOUR favored interest'' She captioned it.

Watch the video here..

http://www.getbeg.com/2018/11/ex-big-brother-naija-housemate-gifty-displays-wad-of-cash-as-she-shades-poverty.html

Re: Ex Bbnaija Star Displays Wad Of Cas, Shading Poverty(video) by dabocity(m): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
Good for her

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Named GQ Woman Of The Year------great Achivement / Jim Iyke Blasts Follower Who Said He’s Getting Old / Tekno Drops New Song "On You”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.