Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) (28490 Views)

Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by jaybenugo: 6:18pm On May 08, 2022
I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty - Singer Peter Okoye (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMzDQQmZ1VE

Popular Nigerian singer, Peter Okoye of PSquare music group has spoken on his only fear in life, IGBERETV reports.

The father of two made the disclosure in an interview on The Nancy Isime show.

He said;

“I’m not afraid of death. The only thing I’m afraid of in this life is poverty, is being broke. I’ve tasted poverty before.”

He shared some memories he had from his childhood when he experienced poverty. According to him, a bulldozer came and demolished a one-bedroom apartment in which he lived with his parents when he was a child. This happened while the family was in the house. The family of eight children had failed to vacate the apartment after a quit notice was served on them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdOaJ5Brd1H/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Iniobong34: 6:20pm On May 08, 2022
As if he won't plead at a gun point cheesy

but the worse thing to happen to a man is being poor.
just imagine ur wife simply because you are broke and she is the bread winner. No matter the love, one day she will be like

papa emeka if you wan chop go cary ur food for kitchen.

155 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 6:42pm On May 08, 2022
Poverty is not a thing of Joy , but it is one of the least things one should be afraid of, because as long as there is Life there is hope. It is just a thin line btw poverty and Wealth. A poor person right now can have his life changed in the next hour or befor the day ends.

What should scare anyone is to Live without JESUS Christ or to Depart this world without JESUS Christ. That is Greatest Calamity that could befall any human.

165 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Iniobong34: 6:58pm On May 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
What should scare anyone is to Live without JESUS Christ or to Depart this world without JESUS Christ. That is Greatest Calamity that could befall any human.
righteousness i pray we meet in heaven oh.
but if na hell we jam, u go collect wotowoto with all this ur preaching cheesy

181 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 08, 2022
He is not afriad of hell
meanwhile if armed robbers come now? cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by homesinabuja(m): 7:17pm On May 08, 2022
Like they say
Poverty is a deadly disease

Anyways, clearance Sales
2 bedroom flat with everything in it.
Asking Price: 10m
Check my signature for more information

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by pocohantas(f): 7:17pm On May 08, 2022
Well said…

I don’t know why Nigerians are so afraid of death. Including the ones that claim they want to go somewhere to sing hosannah and dance in white robes.

Death is inevitable and all humans would die. The only thing I don’t want is tragic death. Make trailer no jam me or Naija men go kidnap and use me for rituals. God abeg o! grin

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Shellsploit: 7:17pm On May 08, 2022
Like charges attract.. unlike charges repel!
Mynd45 sef grin
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Pussyassasin(m): 7:17pm On May 08, 2022
We hear you chief
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Novography: 7:17pm On May 08, 2022
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Tonypens48(m): 7:18pm On May 08, 2022
The worst thing to happen to a man na see finish. More reason we all need to hustle hard out there, and I will oblige you do it legitly so that you can have peace of mind and value you money.

God bless all legit hustlers out there; we will live to smile, and enjoy the fruit of our labour.

Kindly check my signature for your Assignment, Project, and Advertisement writing service.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by blazingblender(m): 7:18pm On May 08, 2022
Poverty is bad
That's why I advice people to indulge themselves in this skill a money making skill
That no one knows much about
Paint production is one of the most lucrative business many people don't know about
It can give you *7 of your capital on your first sale ..
And it's is very easy to learn
If you are interested in learning everything about this business and also get a certificate
This may be your opportunity to make wealth
Become your own boss now
Chat 07044383920 to be added

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Iamdbull: 7:18pm On May 08, 2022
Dbull on this one!!

Omo me I want peace of mind oo mental health is not a small thing

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Shellsploit: 7:18pm On May 08, 2022
Iniobong34:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 7:18pm On May 08, 2022
Na who dey alive dey hustle for money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by MrCover: 7:18pm On May 08, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo

Everyday go dey see one different headline for inside this blogging business
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by BSdetective: 7:18pm On May 08, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Enumerator(m): 7:19pm On May 08, 2022
cheesy
Iniobong34:

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Kingjite: 7:19pm On May 08, 2022
I swear,poverty na crime

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Coolhaywhy(m): 7:19pm On May 08, 2022
Okay Mr Okoye.

Only the rich like you could say this.

Na garri I take this afternoon.
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 7:19pm On May 08, 2022
everyone has a story to tell,
But ......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 7:19pm On May 08, 2022
On judgement day you may regret those words......

[img]https:///media/7-29-2015/5E5Dhh.gif[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Richsteemit: 7:19pm On May 08, 2022
Me too. Im ready to risk my life for money. If they say 1 billion is inside Bermuda triangle. I'm ready to risk my life to get the one billion out. If I no make money waiting I gain. Sapa na bastard.
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Itzteewhy(m): 7:20pm On May 08, 2022
True talk
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Teazer4(m): 7:20pm On May 08, 2022
No cap
Death is inevitable, there’s no need to be afraid of that.

But you see “ fingers ain’t equal” should scared everyone struggling folks out there…. Poverty is scary

May God ease way for una as una Dey find una daily bread

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by festacman(m): 7:20pm On May 08, 2022
The fear of poverty can be an incentive but it doesn't guarantee success. What drive success include:

- Positive mindset to succeed in life.
- Opportunities and readiness to explore them.
- Being street-wise and having the heart to take some 'risky' risks
- One's upbringing and one's circle of friends from teenage age, which can kill dreams or make them come
- Having a bright star or grace or positive family background is a massive plus.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 7:21pm On May 08, 2022
Iniobong34:
As if he won't plead at a gun point cheesy

but the worse thing to happen to a man is being poor.
just imagine ur wife simply because you are broke and she is the bread winner. No matter the love, one day she will be like

papa emeka if you wan chop go cary ur food for kitchen.
U no broke sef na still regular occurrence, if u con broke nko? cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by eedimo(m): 7:21pm On May 08, 2022
Swears
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by AZControversial(m): 7:21pm On May 08, 2022
sad
99.999909% of wealthy people are afraid of death!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues / Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday / Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.