Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

The Real Problem With Atiku/pdp Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Problem With Atiku/pdp Supporters (423 Views)

Osun Election: PDP Supporters Blame Omisore For Giving APC Advantage / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) / Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Problem With Atiku/pdp Supporters by NIJJAking(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
majority of PDP /atiku supporters do not have their voters cards. they did not care to register to vote .they are the educated ,enlightened class who view political activities as too crude and brutish.
Re: The Real Problem With Atiku/pdp Supporters by CilicMarin: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
NIJJAking:
majority of PDP /atiku supporters do not have their voters cards. they did not care to register to vote.

And they are all ipob miscreants..

1 Like

Re: The Real Problem With Atiku/pdp Supporters by Bannylove13: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
Okay na Buhari Osibanjo supporters get PVC abi..
Na una plan to rig be that grin

Dey dia make pant dey wear you...

Dem no dey tell person ... Na February una eye go.clear .

Reality is coming..

2 Likes

Re: The Real Problem With Atiku/pdp Supporters by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
OK. We shall see next year...
Re: The Real Problem With Atiku/pdp Supporters by Bannylove13: 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
CilicMarin:

And they are all ipob miscreants..

Oga we stake 200k on Atiku winning any state in Northeast northwest.. no jonze..on top am..

All this una noise go from down on you.

If you jonze...na small thing to locate you..with correct seline.

If you know you know..

2 Likes

Re: The Real Problem With Atiku/pdp Supporters by CilicMarin: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
Bannylove13:

Oga we stake 200k on Atiku winning any state in Northeast northwest.. no jonze..on top am..

All this una noise go from down on you.

If you jonze...na small thing to locate you..with correct seline.

If you know you know..

Atiku will not win any State in North East, North West and South West..
Re: The Real Problem With Atiku/pdp Supporters by Bannylove13: 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
CilicMarin:

Atiku will not win any State in North East, North West and South West..

Na your money go make me believe..I nor dey argue ..

How much are you ready to stake?

Any amount am with you..

Una dey Nairaland dey decieve una self.. reality is real..I told you the last say make we enter Kano together..you dey taunt me say I dey nkpor..
Bros..I no dey too comment on una propaganda..

How much are we pulling this time and we must have an agreement to that..

If you believe all trash you've been posting and propagating online..

Then dia is nothing to fear..

I need reply ASAP..

(1) (Reply)

2019: Aggrieved APC Aspirants Activate Plan B / see the homecoming of Senator Hope Uzodinma / Bad Leadership Of SARAKI Has Caused The Worst Senate Attendance - Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.