Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Job Opportunity For All! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Job Opportunity For All! (581 Views)

November 2015 Job Opportunity!… November 2015 Job Opportunity!! November 2015 Jo / Job Opportunity For Few More / Any Cyber Cafe Job Opportunity In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity For All! by olamathins(m): 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2010
Hello House,

Is there anyone there who has no satisfactory job?

Do you know you can be selling laptop, get a fairly used laptop for as low as 6000 naira, do a little work on it and then sell for as high as the  computer village market price (35k and above)?

Yes you read that right.  I will give you the address of the importers of where to get those cheap laptops here in Nigeria (imported directly from USA). I will teach you laptop repair (if need be). This is what i do myself and i can assure you it is a lucrative business if you are still thinking of what you can lay your hand on in the face of unemployment that cripples the youth of  this country. Imagine buying a laptop for 10k and then sell for 45k! Even if you managed to sell just three in a month, that is not a waste of time afterall. Or is it? A friend of mine at Warri sells 3 to 6 every week.

How do i get customers? Well i will give you the tips if you are interested. The detail is an ebook for pick up at a token, you will be glad you did.

Call or email me if you are interested. rewardlink75@gmail.com 07032060088 is the number to call. I will see to it that people who post their interest between now and August 15 have a full grasp of this new open door.

Please never miss this opportunity if you are still struggling with the poor economy that is prevalent in the country. I assure you all of us can succeed.

(1) (Reply)

Zain Dey Follow Fall Hands For Calabar Too / How A Lagos Woman Earns N600, 000 Per Month Working Online From Home / Brand New Hp Notebook 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.