Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Christians Should Stop " I Claim It " Message - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Should Stop " I Claim It " Message (287 Views)

7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / 10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. / Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians Should Stop " I Claim It " Message by argon500: 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
So I was having a chat with a friend today and all of a sudden he sent junk " I claim it" message. I ignored not until he made reference to it. To avoid unnecessary stress I did just that.

The content " I claim it" only is a very big factor to laziness. Your mates our out there struggling/Husling/Cracking brain yet they hardly make ends meet.

If you like claim from today till tomorrow,if you do not take action, do not expect changes.

The boring part of most of the messages always include a curse. Things Like " You must share to 10 people if you don't want to die"

Is that a treat.. Yinmu!
Re: Christians Should Stop " I Claim It " Message by uboma(m): 7:16am On Nov 12, 2018
I concur
Re: Christians Should Stop " I Claim It " Message by Perfectbeing(m): 9:15am On Nov 12, 2018
What those set of people don't know is that Jesus didn't come to give us wealth. There were wealthy people on earth before Jesus came to earth. He came to give mankind what they never had before (eternal life) not wealth. Any gospel that preaches that Christ came to make us riches is another gospel and should be taken as such.

(1) (Reply)

LIFE: Don’t Stop At The Gate / Thinking Of Rapture When U Are Banging Your Wife??? / The Heaven College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.