Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King (63502 Views)

African Tradition: Meet The Machina Emirate, Where Snakes Pay Homage To King / Real Estate Mogul Adron Homes GMD Pays Homage To New Olubadan / Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by Edmen(m): 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
kunmiiii:

Your friend try oo...if na me ehnn...I go don find my square root oo, I go miss comot from dat place with IMMEDIATE EFFECT!!!
haha ha. .nor be if the snake fast pass you
Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by musicwriter(m): 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
Anytime I see this type of information, it continues to provide enough anthropological evidence to show that the ancient Egyptians were not just black but one can actually trace either their origins to the hinterlands of Africa or their descendants in Africa today.

The ancient Egyptians tamed snakes and lived with it at home. They tamed all sorts of animals ;including lions and tigers. Indeed, the Egyptian pharaohs also revered snakes.

[img]https://egyptexperience.files./2011/03/nile-headdress.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by Vikkoh(m): 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
grin .. Lala right now grin grin grin grin grin ..

Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
ManirBK:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/machina-emirate-where-snakes-pay-homage-to-king.html?

Na only snakes like pythons wey dem de use do that kind thing.

Try use King Cobra n watch ur self die.
Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by cardoctor(m): 12:06am On Nov 12, 2018
People that eat snakes on nl should stay clear of this town. I don warn u. (All those ones that keep shouting see meat and food is ready)
Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by VERDA: 12:40am On Nov 12, 2018
naijjaman:
People and strange beliefs sef. Snakes are the last creatures any sensible people will play with. wink

Oga....better believe o,there are strange things happening in this world,no go person village go disregard their customs and believes unto modern man,e go be for you o.
Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 12, 2018
Maguzawa people
Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by Blankstare(m): 1:44am On Nov 12, 2018
Maguzawa people reach there? These folks must be very large.uotehor=GidiWoodsMan post=72887625]Maguzawa people[/quote
Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by KangaIye: 2:05am On Nov 12, 2018
Animal Kingdom
Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by noziz(m): 4:04am On Nov 12, 2018
i think sey na only for african magic this kind thing dey happen shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by EazyMoh(m): 4:06am On Nov 12, 2018
I have been to Machina, coincidentally to the same palace.
The town is so remote you feel like on another planet.
I didn't care much about the snake folktales though.

1 Like

Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by Nathan2016: 4:57am On Nov 12, 2018
North and South do not have anything in common.

Big mistake by lord lugard

1 Like

Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by Nathan2016: 4:58am On Nov 12, 2018
Abfinest007:
pls someone help me wit 2500 to buy little stuff
am startin work this week acct noba
3075775268 firstban

Oga have some diginity

Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by tetralogyfallot(m): 5:02am On Nov 12, 2018
ManirBK:
Many are saying lala village pls i need to know more i mean lalasticlala vs snake?
the guy sends any topic on snake to front page Sharp sharp. As in he loves snakes.
Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by Dollabiz: 5:21am On Nov 12, 2018
smiley
Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by Agugbadin: 5:29am On Nov 12, 2018
Snakes are satanic, the reason why some African communities remain in perpetual bondage

1 Like

Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by immaculate1234(m): 5:49am On Nov 12, 2018
Abfinest007:
pls someone help me wit 2500 to buy little stuff
am startin work this week acct noba
3075775268 firstban

Start work........ you can do better

1 Like

Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by Daboomb: 5:52am On Nov 12, 2018
EazyMoh:
I have been to Machina, coincidentally to the same palace.
The town is so remote you feel like on another planet.
I didn't care much about the snake folktales though.

A former Corper said their Emir uses a Thuraya Phone, way back in 2006!
Yet, till today, he cant provide real pictures of the snake sleeping on a bed with them or listening to Michael jackson while doing the slide-glide dance?

Which more revelation will this alcohol-induced backwardness tales come up with?
Snake is watching DSTV and chatting on WhatsApp, abi? grin grin
Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by Reference(m): 5:57am On Nov 12, 2018
grin...Lala land...
Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by rhektor(m): 6:00am On Nov 12, 2018
Lala is definitely from that village grin grin grin
Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by Sleekfingers: 6:48am On Nov 12, 2018
naijjaman:
People and strange beliefs sef. Snakes are the last creatures any sensible people will play with. wink

That's you....not all snakes are poisonous....my cousin have two as a pet...his kids even play with them...
Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by Heineken(m): 6:53am On Nov 12, 2018
Nawao.
Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by Sleekfingers: 6:55am On Nov 12, 2018
Jiang:

Royalty are known for thier strong juju. Those things no be "ordinary" snake. but I still find it awesomely interesting the way the snakes will come close to you & still won't harm you. that community is wonderful try visiting it atleast once

Not all snakes are poisonous....so no be juju...

And secondly we live in a mysterious world....i will try and visit that community...
Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by rame18(f): 7:07am On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by OKOATA(m): 7:16am On Nov 12, 2018
martineverest:
talk is cheap....y u no go the village go kill the snake and see what will happe
My man na joke o.
Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by martineverest(m): 7:18am On Nov 12, 2018
OKOATA:
My man na joke o.
lol
Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by kingharzy: 7:28am On Nov 12, 2018
You mean Lalasticlala and we the snake team can't visit that area? ? ?
SMH

Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by kingharzy: 7:28am On Nov 12, 2018
You mean Lalasticlala and we the snake team can't visit that area? ? ?
SMH
Re: Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King by Yoighaman(m): 7:37am On Nov 12, 2018
Chosen1984:
Machina that year!!
Yobe corper I greet!

2006/2007 batch b

We were told that there was no Network available in Machina! Only the Emir had a Thuraya phone! And he gave it to the corpers to use when the need arises!!

Really had a good time with the Northerners back then. They are one of the very Homely people you could be with!

But the Jihadist and Extremists are Destroying the good Northerners and their good deeds!

You didn't mention anything about the snakes...that's the crux of this story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State / Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday / Pictures Of OBI Of Onitsha Doing Ofala Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.