Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) (23216 Views)

President Buhari Departs Abuja On A 2-Week Private Visit To Paris (Photos) / Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) by cdqyehyeh(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2018
Chosen1984:
They didn't clap for Our President After His speech! Pic 1

Our President claps for them!! Pic2

Clarify??

will they be clapping while he was talking, common sense should give the answer, Watch the video before u start quoting out of hatred.
Re: President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) by TLrboss(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2018
seunmsg:

What's wrong with it?

Instead of always trying to find fault, you should appreciate the president and work towards getting a little recognition in your local government.

Despite all attacks on his person, the international community still continue to recognise him as an incorruptible leader that can be trusted. From African Union to International criminal court and now the gathering of world leaders, they always want to hear from him when the discussion is about combatting corruption and fighting illicit flow of stolen funds.

The candidate of PDP is an international poster boy for corruption and everything that is wrong with leadership in Africa. America government had to ban him from entering their country. Such is the level of difference between Buhari and Atiku. Buhari is the only reason Nigeria is still respected on the international stage, we cannot replace him with a rogue.

Well said my brother. But if he's (president buhari) well recognized abroad why is it a different case in his home country. Are you not in this country? What happened to the adage that says "charity begins at home"
Re: President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2018
zilusuxe:
Buhari to the world
Without POTUS...
Re: President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) by BAKAREAAT(m): 11:12am On Nov 12, 2018
FAKE NOT REAL
Re: President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) by ngoziempress: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2018
dukie25:
He probably didn't hear what the announcer said.

Life of the Lifeless
Buhari keeps disgracing us every where he goes. What was he even looking at? Funny part is that no body clapped for him after his speech..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) by ngoziempress: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2018
I doubt if Buhari knows one thing they said in that gathering. See the way he is looking like a zombie.
Re: President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2018
Modphase:
When you have a tribe nurtured with hate that is what you get with the Igbos commenting above.

Every single post of yours since you registered on nairaland are on how Igbos hate this and that,every single one!!..yet you complain of Igbo 'hate'

If that is not severe madness,then i dont know what is undecided
Re: President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) by kelvinchreez: 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
Watch video
20 Amazing speech of president Muhammad Buhari at France Paris peace forum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tzWjK59YU0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) by Hassan88(m): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Other world leaders were facing up , the dullard got his eyes probably on a woman's ass .
I guess that's how your dad behave in publics.
Re: President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) by shugabasbn: 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
This Jubril or Jubail ni, his trying oo
Re: President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) by Demol4trillions(m): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
Because of hatred you have?
I can see why POTUS called the thing lifeless
Re: President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) by Demol4trillions(m): 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
BLESSINGS OF GOD BE UPON PMB: CURSE OF GOD BE UPON YOUR ENEMIES AND MY ENEMIES TOO.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) by FrudstaPresidnt: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
okofians:
still been haunted by the 2015 loss.
loser get behind me
Re: President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) by bikefab(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
I'm very sure a greater majority of the crowd barely understood what he said. PMB is very incohorent in his speeches.
Re: President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) by internetpo(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
Our president is so uninspiring.
Wish we could get a better rep that inspires this joy & confidence in you when you see them with other world leaders
Re: President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) by uchwar1: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
vincentjk:

The white man is probably wondering why he always puts on agbada LMAO
too much sense will not kill you. we the wailers are wondering same
Re: President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) by uchwar1: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
ngoziempress:
I doubt if Buhari knows one thing they said in that gathering. See the way he is looking like a zombie.
he is our president ooo. meanwhile, I don't know why he is always absent minded.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) by Akiika: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
I seriously have no pity for wailers, they'll have to wail on until 2023? Cifia painz tinz grin
Dem go just dey drop one by one over high blood pressure.
"Awon omo ale jatijati"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) by Akiika: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
TLrboss:

Well said my brother. But if he's (president buhari) well recognized abroad why is it a different case in his home country. Are you not in this country? What happened to the adage that says "charity begins at home"

It's because most Nigerians are used to unethical and unfair ways of making money. Buhari's Govt. is restoring sanity. We are so used to corruptible ways of doing things. The noise makers are the ignorant minority and those that their illegal and unfair ways of making money got blocked. The kleptomaniac oligarchs feed these people with propaganda laden stories, they are desperate to come back to keep looting, they are getting hungrier. This govt. is working, our problem is too massive for a quick change. Let's do things in the right way. We will soon get used to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) by gladisa7: 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
we no hear wetin he dey talk for here na oyinbo them wan hear am. Story!
Re: President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) by CDCEO001: 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Am sure no one understood what came out of his mouth, they just clap for as a president of a country.
Re: President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) by OMNIVIRUS(m): 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
macello4:
is ur president ok no body drag ur lifeless president with u. animal barstad

Its obvious you're dyslexic as you can't read in between the lines
Re: President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) by Advtechnology: 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
There eyes � will open. Simple assignment some people still blind. If to make stupid noise around they will get up. Is a SHAME that Nigeria �� is being governed by a Sudanis �� and We do are keeping qua.���

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
ajagidiagbo1:
The animal that gave birth to you should be evicted immediately. We don't want your type of specie.
Just as u hv said , so it comes on you! Back to SENDER! Carry your DEATH
Re: President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
[s]
macello4:
see how stupid and foolish u are, will u ever be wise in life at ur age? he just wonder at ur foolisness and Aske u to say a amen and u never use ur brain and u respond amen. I pity ur destiny
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
Akinlady:

I find it so refreshing that our presidents maintain wearing our national clothes. This is Patriotism.

To some, anything from the white man is superior. Don't we have our own names, culture, fashion and way of life we should be proud of?

Tom Ford, one of the greatest authority on fashion on earth named Hamid Karzai, former Afghanistan President, the trendiest man on earth.

https://www.vogue.co.uk/article/tom-ford-described-hamid-karzai-as-the-chicest-man-on-the-planet

The irony is that it is the long flowing robe of Karzai and traditional hat, just like Buhari's, that Ford praises and not yeye Oyinbo man suit. Nothing more pathetic than a self-hating negroe and worshipper of everything white.
Re: President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
seunmsg:
President Buhari today delivered an Address on “Illicit Financial Flows and Corruption: The Challenge of Global Governance”, at the Opening Ceremony of the #ParisPeaceForum⁠, held at the Grande Halle de la Villette, and attended by about 70 world leaders and governments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Re-elect Governors Who Failed To Pay Salaries, Buhari Warns Nigerian / Okada Restriction In Lagos: Sanwoolu Is On The Side Of The Law And Has Done Well / D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.