Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Top 6 Tips For A Gorgeous Everyday Makeup - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top 6 Tips For A Gorgeous Everyday Makeup (460 Views)

Lady Struggles To Take Off Makeup Mask (Photos, Video) / Glam Look Of The Day: Chioma Goodhair Serves Glam In A Gorgeous Dress / How To; Simple Everyday Makeup Tutorial For Beginners (school/work Makeup ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 Tips For A Gorgeous Everyday Makeup by Bisiebae(f): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
I went shopping with Adeola on Saturday at yaba floor market(don't laugh) Even till now, I still get scared of crossing the busy road from the sky bank to where the Yaba market is selling hot hot.

Even Adeola was a bigger chicken than me, she held my hands all through the crossing. I'm sure she will be staring at this post with "bad eye" don't come and look at my post with "winsh eyes".

I just had to get some new sandals, did you know Chanel makes nice Sandals? I just found out(Igbo-made made me think it was a counterfeit, sigh)

I now have an excuse to not wear heels all the time, don't judge me, it's not easy being a lady. My mom keeps saying if I wear heels like I always do, I will end up breaking my tooth.

To cut the long story short, on an exhausting walk around Yaba(did I mention that I am a bargain hunter?) I met this middle aged woman, she had this attracting makeup(I did not mean attractive) It was so obvious, I like my barely there makeup on, and sometimes maybe owambe makeup at Owambes(obviously) not sweating profusingly in the hot sun with smeared foundation, blue green eye-shadow(at different eyelids respectively, is that a thing now?) So, because of my "church mind" I won't say anymore about that, and it has inspired this post!
So, to the woman I met at yaba(in case you are seeing this post, these are my top best tips for an everyday makeup...(Because of word constraint... Kindly continue at:
www.victoriaawe..com

(1) (Reply)

Pure Leather Men Business Shoes / Turmeric, Wonders Of Turmeric / Natural Light Skinned Guys In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.