Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

PDP Supporters Check In Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Supporters Check In Here (612 Views)

Osun Election: PDP Supporters Blame Omisore For Giving APC Advantage / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) / Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Supporters Check In Here by ognaijatv: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
??

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Check In Here by Baawaa(m): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
God forbid bad thing, Atikulooting MBA!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Check In Here by Flattino(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
ognaijatv:
Nigerian youths who wish to Atikulate and be part of his community leadership can click on the below to join right. Learn, Share and be better

Kindly register to represent your community / state of resident. Join the government that gives youth endless opportunity to excel. Be the first ....

https:///GFdDhwBVpjq83q29ojcJpz
Stupid thread

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Check In Here by ognaijatv: 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
why
Re: PDP Supporters Check In Here by KanuIsCursed: 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
[s]
ognaijatv:
A Party who can not put his house together and want to put Nigeria together, ironically they have deceiving Nigerians telling them they are building their future to cause division among us.

Nigerian youths who wish to Atikulate and be part of his community leadership can contact the below WhatsApp number to join us, Learn, Share and be better.

Kindly register to represent your community / state of resident. Join the government that gives youth endless opportunity to excel. Be the first ....

Add 09026858400 on WhatsApp for details
[/s]

Stop obituary everywhere lest you die young
Re: PDP Supporters Check In Here by wideawaken01: 12:19am On Nov 12, 2018
KanuIsCursed:
[s][/s]

Wetin happen? whats this guy offence, see you, your mama, papa and children unborn die finish. kuku kill ya self. Ode ... Omo jati jati
Re: PDP Supporters Check In Here by wideawaken01: 12:23am On Nov 12, 2018
KanuIsCursed:
[s][/s]

I no blame this one, dem take after their father cattle businessman without certificate. Ogun fire you there...
Re: PDP Supporters Check In Here by KanuIsCursed: 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
[s]
wideawaken01:

I no blame this one, dem take after their father cattle businessman without certificate. Ogun fire you there...
[/s]

See this subhuman quoting me,well I don't banter with third class citizen
Re: PDP Supporters Check In Here by KanuIsCursed: 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
[s]
wideawaken01:

Wetin happen? whats this guy offence, see you, your mama, papa and children unborn die finish. kuku kill ya self. Ode ... Omo jati jati
[/s]

I don't have time for vagabond,as for the nonsense you type there it meant for ur parents
Re: PDP Supporters Check In Here by wideawaken01: 11:30am On Nov 13, 2018
KanuIsCursed:
[s][/s]

See this subhuman quoting me,well I don't banter with third class citizen

You are a foolish man. Mumu nye nye... Fake commarado... Thought you are rugged. You came to attack people here in the name of politics, calling the OP names and identifying obituary....

This dead body...

Mumu dey call man Third class citizens, till you grow up in sense and may be grow old and your generation you can't stand my personality.

GOAT...

Only third class citizens play ethnic polItics ... Advance minds don't go about dividing the nation like you are doing here.

You call people names. God punish your u there
Re: PDP Supporters Check In Here by bantudra: 11:35am On Nov 13, 2018
whats going on here...scatter already...!!!!

fee dee fee my foot....

we should be talkin about which party to challendge apc and you people are still on fee dee fee....

scatter...!!!!
Re: PDP Supporters Check In Here by KanuIsCursed: 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
wideawaken01:

You are a foolish man. Mumu nye nye... Fake commarado... Thought you are rugged. You came to attack people here in the name of politics, calling the OP names and identifying obituary....

This dead body...

Mumu dey call man Third class citizens, till you grow up in sense and may be grow old and your generation you can't stand my personality.

GOAT...

Only third class citizens play ethnic polItics ... Advance minds don't go about dividing the nation like you are doing here.

You call people names. God punish your u there

What is this thing?,Why are you crying like mad dog?is it because I hit you below belt or what?sorry hun I don't banter with third class season,so kill yahself

(1) (Reply)

Why No Rational Igbo Man Will Support Buhari- Chekwas Okorie / Buhari Has Done It Again. / BREAKING!!! A'ibom Assembly Passes Vote Of Confidence On Speaker, Onofiok Luke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.