Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) (40706 Views)

I Told Igboho To Stay Away After Benin Police Searched My House – Associate / How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport / Atiku Abubakar Confirms His Plane Was Searched By Security Operatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by deomelo: 4:23am On Nov 12, 2018
[s]
gare:

I know you are a shameless person, we all know Amaechi is a drama king, he did all that for political gains. So I don't understand your posting this thinking you would sway people emotions and support.

My all concern is not even the APC or PDP, but having to be in the same country with people like you who ought to be involved in constructive arguments and issues irrespective of party affiliation but rather resolved to playing in mud to get likes and shares.

Amaechi only went thru that section for this same purpose of posting this pictures, he doesn't use that section of the airport all the time except he wants to act his drama
[/s]

Typical silly, ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish.

Atiku your looting and stealing uncle is a lawless, unpatriotic and anti Nigerian loser.

Amaechi is a million times a better man than that over fed plutocrat and opportunistic clown.

Of course, we know you Igbos are equally lawless and unpatriotic so your thoughtless and absurd sermon didn't come as a surprise.

It warms my heart to hear that our security agencies are doing their job and it's no longer lawlessness as usual and no Nigerian is above the law, including your uncle Atiku..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by gare(f): 5:16am On Nov 12, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Atiku your looting and stealing uncle is a lawless, unpatriotic and anti Nigerian loser.

Amaechi is a million times a better man than that over fed plutocrat and opportunistic clown.

Of course, we know you Igbos are equally lawless and unpatriotic so your thoughtless and absurd sermon didn't come as a surprise.

It warms my heart to hear that our security agencies are doing their job and it's no longer lawlessness as usual and no Nigerian is above the law, including your uncle Atiku..

Display of gross shamelessness, you can never disappoint

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by deomelo: 5:19am On Nov 12, 2018
[s]
gare:

Display of gross shamelessness, you can never disappoint
[/s]

And you shameless, lawlessness supporting and defending anti Nigerian Igbos can never disappoint either.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by gare(f): 5:27am On Nov 12, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

And you shameless, lawlessness supporting and defending anti Nigerian Igbos can never disappoint either.

I don't know what your problem is with IPOB, that's is group that are fighting for a purpose and vision, but you don't have any vision, by the fact that you open your eyes and support a government without plan and purpose and you come you to display it.

Go and ask your party like most reasonable government do what's the plan for the country on a short term and long term ? Do they have any if they do why not focus on that rather than go into shameless fight with a Presidency candidate they once done and partied with, the shame jet that was at their service at one point in time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by gare(f): 5:32am On Nov 12, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

You guy come here and say PDP did nothing in 16yrs But they planned and started and initiated a lot of projects, which one has APC done, it is very obvious they have failed to plan and how do they succeed without planning, how many projects have they initiated since they came into power, what we see them do is commission projects initiated and almost completed by PDP.

Just mention one, just one Project initiated by this government.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by gare(f): 5:34am On Nov 12, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I know what you guys are good at is just insults and propaganda, you can not engage in constructive conversation with facts without insults.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by Basher8583: 5:42am On Nov 12, 2018
Racoon:
For past leaders of nations of countries esp.past presidents, VPs, senate presidents who hold government diplomatic passports are @ least accord some degree of decorum.

Or are we saying non-nationals VIPs esp.those visiting Nigeria in their private jets are subjected to this kind of politically motivated vendetta called airport security checks?

I once saw the president's wife alightening @ Yola Airport but the aircraft was not subjected to any check despite that she not holding any constitutional office status.So why the double standard?

Abdurasheed Maina, Madam Kemi Adeosun used our airports to escape justice for their criminal breach of trust but no any marked incidence of airport security breach brouhaha.

A clear case of selective/preferential treatment in the APC's warped "all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others.
You a true Racoon. Spewing trash. I don't think you actually know what you are saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by sneezeemek(m): 6:21am On Nov 12, 2018
Dude give it up already... You're sweating too much on this.. No matter the amount of money this guyz are giving you, does it worth it? You unknowingly mortgaged your sense to them, but I really don't have any problems with that but do you know the big problem here? Posterity!!! How do you wish to take care of that? Remember internet never forget! Do u think BMC is the highest post you will ever hold? What happens if tomorrow you wish to go higher and you subjected to defend all these your thrash? Deomelo think!!! God have not created without sense ...you are free to attack me, I have done my bit
deomelo:
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 12, 2018
[quote author=Ever8054 post=72886476][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by deomelo: 7:43am On Nov 12, 2018
[s]
gare:

You guy come here and say PDP did nothing in 16yrs But they planned and started and initiated a lot of projects, which one has APC done, it is very obvious they have failed to plan and how do they succeed without planning, how many projects have they initiated since they came into power, what we see them do is commission projects initiated and almost completed by PDP.

Just mention one, just one Project initiated by this government.
[/s]

This thread is about Atiku and his lawless ways and unpatriotic ways, not about the PDP starting, looting funds and abandoning thousands of projects all over Nigeria and rendering thousands of Nigerians Jobless. Must be guilty conscience on your part.

Can't believe this ipob joker is insulting our intelligence bt saying the clowns that generated the largest oil earnings in the history of Nigeria, spent 16 years in officer and their only achievement is initiating, looting and abandoning projects, but the 3 year old government completing projects left and right failed and did not achieve anything...

lmao....typical warped and unintelligent ipob mentally..
Anyway, this is about Atiku the lawless and unpatriotic clown so stay on topic or keep quiet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by deomelo: 7:44am On Nov 12, 2018
[s]
sneezeemek:
Dude give it up already... You're sweating too much on this.. No matter the amount of money this guyz are giving you, does it worth it? You unknowingly mortgaged your sense to them, but I really don't have any problems with that but do you know the big problem here? Posterity!!! How do you wish to take care of that? Remember internet never forget! Do u think BMC is the highest post you will ever hold? What happens if tomorrow you wish to go higher and you subjected to defend all these your thrash? Deomelo think!!! God have not created without sense ...you are free to attack me, I have done my bit
[/s]

Another ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish.

Not interested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by deomelo: 7:47am On Nov 12, 2018
Basher8583:

You a true Racoon. Spewing trash. I don't think you actually know what you are saying

Igbos are very gifted when it comes to lying and making up ignorant and unintelligent nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by gare(f): 7:55am On Nov 12, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

[s]
This thread is about Atiku and his lawless ways and unpatriotic ways, not about the PDP starting, looting funds and abandoning thousands of projects all over Nigeria and rendering thousands of Nigerians Jobless. Must be guilty conscience on your part.

Can't believe this ipob joker is insulting our intelligence bt saying the clowns that generated the largest oil earnings in the history of Nigeria, spent 16 years in officer and their only achievement is initiating, looting and abandoning projects, but the 3 year old government completing projects left and right failed and did not achieve anything...

lmao....typical warped and unintelligent ipob mentally..
Anyway, this is about Atiku the lawless and unpatriotic clown so stay on topic or keep quiet.
[/s]

I dont think you are human, would not want to call you a zombie, but something must really be wrong, because I dont understand why you guys are not willing to engage in normal conversation without bully others or wanting to shut them up I believe you all do need medical attention, which the income must consider a total Rehabilitation for you guys.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:08am On Nov 12, 2018
Show off
Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by Haymaykar(m): 8:08am On Nov 12, 2018
Hahahaaaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by GavelSlam: 8:09am On Nov 12, 2018
HarunaWest:

Who d hect told yah I support any policitian...What is good for the hood is good for the gander.
Who day fvck is deomelo..??
So I don't have the right to counter anything I see wrong in NL again?
Mehn you guys shud shut day fvck up please...You think everyone here is interested bout politics...NO....buh when judging a case don't need one sided.

Shut up.

Atiku is not above the law and must be subjected to the laws and protocols of the land.
Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 12, 2018
deomelo:

Den search me for airport

Why na only me den search now?

grin grin

grin grin grin You this guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by micgray100(m): 8:11am On Nov 12, 2018
I love the internet... Is a good place to keep achieves...

I beg my signature talks about incorporating your company with cac at affordable fee..
Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by egbabiekperemo1: 8:11am On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

Stupid comment

Shut up
Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 12, 2018
In small doctor's voice :"me I no wan dey upload throwback money mo.... "
Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:12am On Nov 12, 2018
Racoon:
For past leaders of nations of countries esp.past presidents, VPs, senate presidents who hold government diplomatic passports are @ least accord some degree of decorum.

Or are we saying non-nationals VIPs esp.those visiting Nigeria in their private jets are subjected to this kind of politically motivated vendetta called airport security checks?

I once saw the president's wife alightening @ Yola Airport but the aircraft was not subjected to any check despite that she not holding any constitutional office status.So why the double standard?

Abdurasheed Maina, Madam Kemi Adeosun used our airports to escape justice for their criminal breach of trust but no any marked incidence of airport security breach brouhaha.

A clear case of selective/preferential treatment in the APC's warped "all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others.
masterpiece write up....
Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by geadom: 8:14am On Nov 12, 2018
If is a law, then let us obey it irrespective of your personality or portfolios
Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by Flattino(m): 8:15am On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by joenor(m): 8:16am On Nov 12, 2018
ie) no one is above the law...
Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by bendike: 8:16am On Nov 12, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense.
Just shut the fu--k up you bloody irritant! Are you the only one online today ? or you are that jobless. Only you over ten post on this page
? shocked
Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by bewla(m): 8:16am On Nov 12, 2018
Racoon:

let me ask waiting I no under stand

was the madam coming from Dubai abi na local flight
Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by martinif: 8:17am On Nov 12, 2018
Always comparing your Government with PDP, and by the way, who is Amaechi? Atiku is a holder of GCON mind you.
Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2018
deomelo:

https://9jas.com/blog/2015/12/03/leader-by-example-as-amaechi-undergoes-security-screening-at-lagos-airport-photos/

I thought that those who hold diplomatic passports are not supposed to be searched at the airport.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by marvin905(m): 8:21am On Nov 12, 2018
let's be honest there's nothing apc is doing now that pdp hasn't done.. so those of you killing yourself over both parties pls grow a brain

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 12, 2018
gare:

I know you are a shameless person, we all know Amaechi is a drama king, he did all that for political gains. So I don't understand your posting this thinking you would sway people emotions and support.

My all concern is not even the APC or PDP, but having to be in the same country with people like you who ought to be involved in constructive arguments and issues irrespective of party affiliation but rather resolved to playing in mud to get likes and shares.

Amaechi only went thru that section for this same purpose of posting this pictures, he doesn't use that section of the airport all the time except he wants to act his drama
My friend, I hope u know what Amaechi passed through during GEJ presidency?
Grounded jet, while at the same time Sheriff was allowed to land because he just defected.

I'm not in for any party, I just want the witch-hunt to continue and when PDP enters power, they should also witch hunt APC. By this, we'll be reducing the nonsense they all birthed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated / Thug Pleads For His Life During Mass Beating By Angry Youths. Photos / Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.