Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency (16192 Views)

Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) / FG Discovers 70,000 Ghost Workers Through IPPIS / Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by Realname: 8:42am On Nov 12, 2018
olajizz01:
Continue living in delusion, by February, the reality will hits you.

See this Ozowor

pack you nonsense and get away
Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by EZEBEL: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2018
jchioma:
A sane govt in power will have proof to back up their claims, but not the the Buhari administration that behave like an opposition. Nigerians are wiser and tired of propaganda.

You just nail it, been the ruling party and opposition as same time is a no no.

If they have really done much or could campaign with their achievements rather than fighting muddy.

The stupid party have achieved nothing than propaganda up and down.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by EZEBEL: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2018
Afamed:

He has not built any business simply because he is not like Atikulooter.

If after Nigeria have feed him and his family since 1961 and he could not boost of giving anything in return to the society that feed him how then can he manage this country called Nigeria.

He have tried let go back to his cows.
Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by olajizz01(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2018
Realname:

See this Ozowor

pack you nonsense and get away

IPod terrorist,enemy of state, you so pained to this level,February is near.
Hope by then,you would commit suicide.
Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by Realname: 8:54am On Nov 12, 2018
olajizz01:
IPod terrorist,enemy of state, you so pained to this level,February is near.
Hope by then,you would commit suicide.

grin

Ozowor

Make e Pain you to the grave

Hahahahahaa

Buhari has lost already
Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by Ategberoson(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2018
Nemesis001:

I can't argue with a senseless idiotic pig of buhari. Goan play with your fellow zombies

you can't argue or you don't have your reasoning faculty since your Lord is in Israel

mumu like you shouldn't be talking about reasoning when your brain is at the foot of kanu's feet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by rexwalters: 9:00am On Nov 12, 2018
emekaRaj:

U call them liars yet u ar the biggest liar ever, how can u say 11million ppl lost their job in Nigeria, how many workers do we have in Nigeria, because I know nobody working with d federal government has lost their job so we narrow it down to private sector, are they upto 11mil and even if they are, lost their job who are d pple still working in the private sector today. Do u know our population, 11mil ko
Thanks for the illumination of the mind,you are a 100% on point.
Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by erasmus101: 9:03am On Nov 12, 2018
Let me say it again and again,APC and presidency has no brain,no idea to make this nation a great country, they can only use this kind of propaganda to deceive illiterate and senseless Notherners
Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by Nemesis001: 9:11am On Nov 12, 2018
Ategberoson:

you can't argue or you don't have your reasoning faculty since your Lord is in Israel

mumu like you shouldn't be talking about reasoning when your brain is at the foot of kanu's feet

Have you licked Buhari and Aishas poo and urine today? irredeemable zombie
Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by olajizz01(m): 9:15am On Nov 12, 2018
Realname:

grin

Ozowor

Make e Pain you to the grave

Hahahahahaa

Buhari has lost already
Buhari has lost already in your hell not in Nigeria.
My advice,just prepare to commit suicide by Feb,awon odaran,olori pelepe,ota ilu.

Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by blackboy(m): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2018
Rubbish. Imagine. No wonder this country is like this. Private company having ghost workers? PAYE etc on each worker does not make sense. FG should go tackle their Ghost workers
Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by klimkid: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2018
I can't believe Nigerians are still talking about Atiku. Atiku is just a scam, even OBJ confirmed it.
Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by Ategberoson(m): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2018
Nemesis001:

Have you licked Buhari and Aishas poo and urine today? irredeemable zombie

i wasn't expecting a reasonable response from you if as old as you're, you felt lining up at the back of Atiku indicate reasonable people

you're just disgracing yourself here with your pry 2 pupil talk
Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by AnyoneButAtiku: 9:45am On Nov 12, 2018
April4th:
Is it that you can't comprehend what is written or just plain daft? Cause i didn't see anywhere in the write up, where Abubakar Atiku said categorically that he employed 100,000 workers. Must everything be taken out of context? Write up is talking about a speech credited to Atiku's employer and you are here spewing rubbish. SMH

You are a nitwit of the first order, there are no two ways about it.
Where in my post did I suggest my comment was simply about the points raised in that article?

Say no to #Atikulooters
Say no to #Lootocrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by EricBloodAxe: 9:57am On Nov 12, 2018
Better than the presidiot of the federal republic who's cows have never increased since 2011. A visionless, brainless, lifeless idiot from Fulani republic and presidiot of zombies.
Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by ngoziamara: 10:12am On Nov 12, 2018
What kind of government is this! Instead of focusing on the achievements they are busy intimidating and circulating fake news about Atiku. This is a clear indication that the Buhari led government has nothing to offer Nigerians. They should please come and be going come 2019. Atiku is the man to take Nigeria back to her glory days.
Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by Ziggylady(f): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2018
Modphase:

How many did Nigeria lose when PDP nearly collapsed our banks n how many much did we lose when all companies moved to Ghana under Ebele ? Some of you Igbos no just de get shame when you insult this government while those you support are bigger failures.

Yoruba man,there are other tribes who dislike buhari and has vowed not to vote for him.,therefore calling Igbos here makes you come off as pea-brained and silly
Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by nkemjacob2(m): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2018
Wen he was in apc, u didn't arrest him
Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by bantudra: 10:23am On Nov 12, 2018
Realname:
[s][/s]

Benin Igbo? Trully you are mentally handicapped..Or rather what is the politically correct term again? Retardedd?

Buhari will loose next year and i will take pride in watching you spiral into drug induced depression... I have noticed most of you Buhari sopporters online only do so to earn your N30k monthly allowance grin As 99% of you are individuals who live in mind wrenching poverty so that job of posting online for Buhari trully saved your lives hence i sympathize

you dont have to insult me to say your opinion....

back to topic...

igbos are everywhere...,northern igbos,lagos igbos,delta igbos,benin igbos,the list goes on and on....many that are interested to know,know....

thats why i dont believe biafra can happen....igbos are too intermarried today to even bother....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by famology(m): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2018
Atiku already showing signs of a criminal and a bloody liar .How can you have 100,000 workers?So you have far more workers than Dangote group of companies. This is just part of the reasons Atiku can't be trusted.,lieing and stealing goes together. Even if there are issues with buhari, Atiku certainly can't be the alternative.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by bantudra: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2018
Ziggylady:

Yoruba man,there are other tribes who dislike buhari and has vowed not to vote for him.,therefore calling Igbos here makes you come off as pea-brained and silly

must you always insult to say something....??...i dont get it.... undecided undecided

do you people realy believe when you insult somebody he or she will still listen to you even if you are right....
Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by MrAJQ(m): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2018
[quote author=Racoon post=72886734]Shameless government under whose watch >11Millions Nigerians have lost jobs after promising a phantom 300,000 yearly.

lo
They even have time to be exchanging political banter when It's they have no meaningful achievement to productively probviousoject.

p
sVery useless government thinking it can still hoodwink people with the pre-2015 lies, deceit and propaganda. :-
\[/quotk

i
What's the workforce of Nigeria at large that over million Nigerians loss their job? can you give an example of a company that shield off 1000 workers in Nigeria?
Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by April4th(m): 10:45am On Nov 12, 2018
I don't know who allow fools and kids to register on Nairaland, that's the reason for all the trash we see on NL everyday. I don't blame you, probably you don't have any older relative in your family that's the reason you throw insult about on NL.

AnyoneButAtiku:

You are a nitwit of the first order, there are no two ways about it.
Where in my post did I suggest my comment was simply about the points raised in that article?

Say no to #Atikulooters
Say no to #Lootocrats
Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by onubijoe(m): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2018
APC government should be ashamed of backing PMB of how he rules this country without no evidence of positive achievement for four years , all we are experience everyday is herdsmen and hunger across the nation .now ought of your political sentiment , you wants to compare PDP administration to APC led administration .
Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by Ganduri: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
Dear Yorubas, pls leave us out of your greedy quest for power and blind support for Buhari. When hundreds of my people were slaughtered in Barkin ladi, Tapkum, Zangon kataf, Agatu, Kasuwan Magani, in Kachia and so many other places, Yorubas were the ones on every platform trying to justify the violence. Most of you were quoting News reports of past occcurances. Pls we have seen through your pretence, we know you dnt care about us, You guys are running up and down on every thread on NL defending the most cluelest, jihadist govt that keeps slaughering our people, cos you are scared of being relegated back to regional tribalistic politricks. Stop saying “Nigerians” when you are trying to mask you selfish greed, as it stands only Yorubas are standing with Buhari, the rest of us in the NE, NC, are firmly behind the detribalized Atiku!!!.
We dnt care who demolished what, or who said or did what all we know is that Buhari has all the instruments of state and security structures to put and end to the killings, but instead he told us to surrender our lands. Buhari therefore is responsible for the bloodshed. Keep us out of your lies.
- Ganduri
Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by KingRagnar: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
Even Dangote does not have 100,000 workers under his payroll, how much less Atiku. They just throw unfounded words to the air and the gullible ones catch them.
Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by GSA01: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
It so Simple, Atiku cannot claim to have more workers than Dangote, unless they are indeed ghost.
Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by mrvictor: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
Buhari Largest Employer Of Dead Workers.
Always appointing the dead.
Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by Kingspin(m): 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
When presidency became stupid
Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by Kingspin(m): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
Bannylove13:
This government is really lacking sense..what a stupidly foolish government..

Why focus on Atiku..

Tell Nigerians why they should vote you 2019.. you dey shout Atiku upandan..

Is it that they think all 200 million citizens of nigeria are zombies without brain and sight ..or not feeling hardship imposed?

Atimes I really don't understand what APC is up to..in this 21 century..
People in power are acting opposition..and fearfully campaigning against opposition candidate..with lot of propaganda..

And they really think and believe that will make citizens vote em again?

Haba!
This is really an insult to Nigerians .. and we will proof to them that were not zombies dummies or daft.

If you have nothing to offer pls step aside ..
Enough of Atiku this and that..obi this n that..

We're fed up..
Let talk and discuss Nigeria as out country.. not Atiku obi..

Honestly only if APC government understand how daft and dull the sound atimes..

Very mumuish..and insane.

Tewww!

Nonsense
APc is smelling their defeat
Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by April4th(m): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
I don't blame you, i blame your parents who fail to teach you manners. idiot. you think everyone you see on NL is your mate. Rubbish

AnyoneButAtiku:

You are an arsssse-wipe, deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ijaw Group Slams Omo Agege Over NDDC Appointments, Tells Buhari To Intervene / Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court / Lagos Promises To Complete $1.5bn Lekki Port’s Six-Lane Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.