Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) (2209 Views)

Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) / ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) / Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by press9jatv: 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
Atiku’s largest investments are Intels, which employs 5000 Nigerians, and the American University of Nigeria, Yola which employs 2400. He also invested in Rico Gardo, an animal feeds company that employs 1800 Nigerians, along with Adama Beverages, producers of Faro Water and Yoghurt, which employs 1000 Nigerians.

Whether Intels, or AUN, or Rico Gardo, or Adama Beverages, you will notice that everything Atiku is invested in is grown, manufactured, or provides services in Nigeria. He does not import to trade in Nigeria. He is not the owner of Mikano Generators as Obidients falsely allege.

Beyond investing Anambra state funds in a failing beer brewery (SABMiller) and importing goods as a trader to resell at Next Cash and Carry, what are Peter Obi’s investments?

Oh yes, insult. I know all you guys know how to do is insult. That is your lifestyle. But I am hoping that there will be one reasonable and well brought up, non commercial, and objective individual among you, who can take up the gauntlet and tell me and the rest of Nigeria what PRODUCTIVE asset Peter Obi, who wants to turn Nigeria from consumption to production, has in Nigeria.

You cannot be the single largest importer of consumer items into Nigeria and be talking about production. We are not all smitten with your rhetoric. Some of us do think you know. The Naira is collapsing because people like Obi import what can be produced in Nigeria.

Go to his Next Supermarket. All you will see are goods imported from China and Europe. Is he even selling tomato paste from Dangote’s factory in Kano? We know he sells the CHEAPER IMPORTED brand. And this is the Peter Obi that wants to move Nigeria from consumption to production?

Source: Reno Omokri
#TableShaker

5 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by press9jatv: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
Please let’s give kudos to someone that’s been a great employer of Labour in Nigeria and Africa. Atiku/Okowa has come to win.

9 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by press9jatv: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
February 25th, 2023 presidential election must Obey. Atiku wins the poll.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by Bontafa: 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
Before obi contest ,the mikano sagga don dey .

Why do PDP e rat always try to Demarket obi just to promote ATIKU.

Can't you promote your criminal in peace ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
So?
Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by press9jatv: 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
Bontafa:

the Mikano saga Na APC lies and propaganda to blackmail Atiku Abubakar. Up till today, no fact about that. They only used mikano saga to blackmail incoming president Atiku Abubakar. No evidence to prove that so far .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by press9jatv: 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
Jennifer663:
So?
you votes for Atiku and be living fine in Atiku good economy developmental plans and policies.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by OneEyedSnake: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
Atiku remains the largest employer of labour who pays descent wages.

Obi's staff at NEXT earn less than minimum wage and majority of Fidelity bank staff are either contract workers or employed to meet impossible set targets.

Now which will you prefer to be at the helms?

A glorified Onitsha trader cum self anointed economist or a titan businessman with a very diverse portfolio that employs and treats his workers well.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by Bontafa: 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
press9jatv:
the Mikano saga Na APC lies and propaganda to blackmail Atiku Abubakar. Up till today, no fact about that. They only used mikano saga to blackmail incoming president Atiku Abubakar. No evidence to prove that so far .

Oga Atiku no go win .

He loves Nigeria so much he wants to fix it , but if e loose election e go travel go live for Dubai then return after 4/years .

Loose and travel again , and again 4 4 years

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by OneEyedSnake: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
Bontafa:

And I see how you are doing same with attacking both Atiku and Tinubu.

The truth is Obi has nothing to sell to Nigeria other than his fake puritan disposition and underserved economic sagacity.

It is for this reason you Zombidient buffons keep attacking other candidates without promoting your dead on arrival glorified Onitsha trader last hope messiah.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by Bontafa: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:
Atiku remains the largest employer of labour who pays descent wages.

Obi's staff at NEXT earn less than minimum wage and majority of Fidelity bank staff are either contract workers or employed to meet set targets.

Now which will you prefer to be at the helms?

A glorified Onitsha trader cum self anointed economist or a titan businessman with a very diverse portfolio that employs and treats his workers well.

Championing a crook

See below

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by Bontafa: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

The truth is Obi has nothing to sell to Nigeria other than his fake puritan disposition and underserved economic sagacity.

It is for this reason you Zombidient buffons keep attacking other candidates without promoting your dead on arrival glorified Onitsha trader last hope messiah.

Na your master talk am to e slave no be me .

See wetting e talk

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by OneEyedSnake: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
Bontafa:

Championing a crook

See below

Was Atiku a crook when your OSU last hope was picked by him as his running mate?
Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by Bontafa: 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Was Atiku a crook when your OSU last hope was picked by him as his running mate?

If you like call me ipob , OSU or iyamiri .

The fact remains that Dubai landlord cannot win in Nigeria , he should try Qatar

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by OneEyedSnake: 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Bontafa:

Na your master talk am to e slave no be me .

See wetting e talk

That was when he picked your useless dead weight OSU Messiah as his running mate.

Did you expect Atiku to insult his own running mate ?

Osuegbe
Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by Bontafa: 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

That was when he picked your iseoesss dead weight OSU Messiah as his running mate.

Did you expect Atiku to insult his own running mate ?

Osuegbe

So that time he was not an OSU . you bigotted pig

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by OneEyedSnake: 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
Bontafa:

If you like call me ipob , OSU or iyamiri .

The fact remains that Dubai landlord cannot win in Nigeria , he should try Qatar

Nah your OSU last hope go win abi?
Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by OneEyedSnake: 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
Bontafa:

So that time he was not an OSU . you bigotted pig

Actually, we warned Atiku to not pick an OSU as his running mate and warned him that if he must it not be Peter Obi or any politician from the yeast owing to the Pull him down syndrome you have amongst yourselves

Atiku lost that election because you osus were still doing your Biafra madness and refused to vote while your ever useless self serving elite worked to undermine the PDP in the SE.

This is why the PDP made it clear that they won't be zoning the presidency to the SE.

Let's see who outside your blighted SE will vote this your OSU last hope .

I just pray for your own good, you idiots accept defeat and not resort to your known foolishness whenever you lose out.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by Bontafa: 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Nah your OSU last hope go win abi?

Phahahahahah

You are not a PDP member abeg shift .

I just went through your profile it was created yesterday 7th , Na me you wan disgue for ? I don know who u be .

Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by Bontafa: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Actually, we warned Atiku to not pick an OSU as his running mate and warned him that if he must it not be Peter Obi or any politician from the yeast owing to the Pull him down syndrome you have amongst yourselves

Atiku lost that election because you osus were still doing your Biafra madness and refused to vote while your ever useless self serving elite worked to undermine the PDP in the SE.

This is why the PDP made it clear that they won't be zoning the presidency to the SE.

I just pray for your own good, you idiots accept defeat and not resort to your known foolishness whenever you lose out.

Paahahahahahah

Small pikin APC calf hidding under PDP.

Why did you think Atiku choose Okowa ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by 2elliot: 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Stop taking the drugs Amoda sent you to deliver to clients. You go soon run mad.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by OneEyedSnake: 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
Bontafa:

Phahahahahah

You are not a PDP member abeg shift .

I just went through your profile it was created yesterday 7th , Na me you wan disgue for ? I don know who u be .

So labelling me an APC and Tinubu supporter is what you intend to dismiss some one who isn't buying your useless OSU candidate?

I laff.

Even in the same thread I posted why Atiku is the best option you still say I am a Tinubu supporter?

You are a real ewu Biafra goat.
Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by 2elliot: 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Amoda drug infested junkie.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by OneEyedSnake: 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
2elliot:
Stop taking the drugs Amoda sent you to deliver to clients. You go soon run mad.

See this mkpuri miri addict whose half of his village members are languishing in Brazilian prisons.

If you like call me Tinubu supporter because I do not support your useless OSU candidate .
Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by OneEyedSnake: 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
2elliot:
Amoda drug infested junkie.

Osus like you should be the last people on earth to accuse others of using or peddling drugs when the entire yeast was built with proceeds from drug peddling, ritualist blood money, kidnapping enterprise, prostitition , baby factories, 419rrs, and armed robbers.

Osu
Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by aariwa(m): 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
Buhari took away his cash cow from Lagos port through hadiza usman and he has been fighting to get it back because it was giving him millions of dollars a month
Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by Bontafa: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

So labelling me an APC and Tinubu supporter is what you intend to dismiss some one who isn't buying your useless OSU candidate?

I laff.

Even in the same thread I posted why Atiku is the best option you still say I am a Tinubu supporter?

You are a real ewu Biafra goat.

Paahahahahahah.

You can never be PDP and call people OSU

Why?

Okowa is from Agbor , it is and Igbo settlement, down from upper to marere via the express and opposite.

Okowa built caple point road in Asaba because it leads to one of the mothers family compound .

Asaba is oshimili south , Agbor is Ika .

I have told you, you are not a PDP man stop disgracing yourself .

And next tiem don't deny your linage it's a curse and a shame . be proud.

PS I am not a Igbo man

Now go and shout

No election in yoluba Nissan

Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by OneEyedSnake: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
Bontafa:

Paahahahahahah.

You can never be PDP

Why?

Okowa is from Agbor , it is and Igbo settlement, down from upper to marere via the express and opposite.

Okowa built caple point road in Asaba because it leads to one of the mothers family compound .

Asaba is oshimili south , Agbor is Ika .

I have told you, you are not a PDP man stop disgracing yourself .

And next tiem don't deny your linage it's a curse and a shame . be proud.

PS I am not a Igbo man

Now go and shout

No election in yoluba Nissan

Abeg Shatap.

Delta Igbos are not Osus and remain honorable Niger Deltans.

Nah una from cannibalville aka east of the Niger river that remain osus.

So don't drag Okowa and Delta igbos into your foolishness. They will vote Atiku and not your glorified Onitsha trader.
Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by 2elliot: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Osus like you should be the last people on earth to accuse others of using or peddling drugs when the entire yeast was built with proceeds from drug peddling, ritualist blood money, kidnapping enterprise, prostitition , baby factories, 419rrs, and armed robbers.

Osu
Afonja junkie. Stop doing drugs for Amoda. You will soon become like him with shaking hands.
Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by Bontafa: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

See this mkpuri miri addict whose half of his village members are languishing in Brazilian prisons.

If you like call me Tinubu supporter because I do not support your useless OSU candidate .

Half of your village ran to Benin Republic.

Where President igboho is receiving VIP

Re: Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) by Bontafa: 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Abeg Shatap.

Delta Igbos are not Osus and remain honorable Niger Deltans.

Nah una from cannibalville aka east of the Niger river that remain osus.

So don't drag Okowa and Delta igbos into your foolishness. They will vote Atiku and not your glorified Onitsha trader.

Phahahahahah

Olodo brakata.

Have you been to Agbor before or delta state infact .

I told you ,you can never be a PDP supporter , only APC are tribal when they have nothing to say .

In PDP then before any candidate comes out we do background check .

So tell me how you take be PDP and you don't know if Agbor is Igbo or Hausa ?

Corn Urchin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only A Neophyte In Politics Would Expect Wike/g-5 Govs To Do Otherwise / Why The Law Made It Compulsory For A 25% In The FCT / Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.