Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari (17462 Views)

Sowore Arrives Lagos Three Years After DSS Arrest, Vows To Jail Buhari / If The System Was Working Before 2015, You'd Be In Jail - Buhari Replies Atiku / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by crestedaguiyi: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2018
APC lies.

Not one major media house reported this.

See the source sef
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by Oxalic(m): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2018
I wonder how this man thinks he can continue to use the fake veil of fighting corruption to implement his wicked hidden agenda.

Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by omooba969(m): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari will not stop demarketing Nigerians anywhere he goes .

Only him speak bad of his country people to the international community.

My people are useless, my people are senseless, my people are undisciplined...na animal talk be dat o - Fela Anikulapo Kuti. grin

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by hemmjay0(m): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2018
pope777:
True talk!

I hope people will not misconstrue what mr President has said.

Read the whole article! Get the context my people.

Lazy and ignorant people will not take time to read through the whole message but rush down to make denigrating comments just to attract likes or simply out of frustration and dislike for Buhari.
Read through the whole to understand it all.

I think the media misrepresentations is not helpful also.
Stop propagating falsehoods...

I'm not an advocate of Buhari,simply balancing views.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by highbeekeys(m): 8:47am On Nov 12, 2018
Dawdy:
There is hunger in the land, in a situation where government feeds a single person in prison with 3.5 million every month, how can people be afraid to go to jail? Buhari is very incompetent. We need to change the evil change.
The way to ur heart is food. so sad. "I don't care about the looting, all I want is food". that's the anthem of an average Nigerian. God save us from ourselves.
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by Reference(m): 8:47am On Nov 12, 2018
Wrong. Returned loot is often relooted. What has happened to the monies you have recovered so far. What impact has it made to the nation's purse or the anti-corruption war, nothing. The best way to end corruption is to attack it from the source and the discharge. That is restructure the country so that the people, and not the government are the custodians of the real wealth of the country effectively killing the source of corruption. To kill the end products of corruption, that is the manipulation of society through ill gotten wealth, the only way around that is to strengthen institutions by elevating them above all personal interests and that starts with Mr. President not misusing security agencies for political or personal advantage, obeying court orders regularly and not selectively to send a strong message to the country on the neutrality and professionalism of the criminal justice system.

In a nutshell if Mr. President can at least pretend to FEAR the criminal justice system, no one citizen will be able to summon the courage to treat them with disdain. As they say, the only way to bring up your children aright is to live right. All the preaching in the world will never impress upon them if deeds donot follow words. Nigerians donot fear the criminal justice system because Mr. President does not, simple.

God will never ask us to do what he is not doing presently.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by ddeola: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2018
Are you not the CEO ?

Abegi, park well undecided undecided undecided
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by larrymoore(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2018
jerseyboy:
Buhari, you're a failure.
that man has achieved a stake in life, don't relent on your effort.
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by ddeola: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2018
Are you not the CEO of corruption in Nigeria?

Abegi, park well undecided undecided undecided
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by bencr7: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2018
AnanseK:
Sai Baba! Jail them all.
he should start frm his party first becuz in life when u are fighting for something, fight yours first before fighting for others...
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by badesco(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2018
It seems our president does not have good advisers. Must he castigate his people each time he is in foreign land? And continuous castigation will always be counter productive in any manner we look at it..
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by friendlyadvice: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2018
Your president is dead the director has confamed that your country is now run by an imposter
Blind animals

Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by Nascad: 8:50am On Nov 12, 2018
This man has started again...
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by Segol: 8:50am On Nov 12, 2018
The whole system should be computerised ASAP. It is not in talking and tarnishing the image of the country overseas.
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by highbeekeys(m): 8:50am On Nov 12, 2018
Oxalic:
I wonder how this man thinks he can continue to use the fake veil of fighting corruption to implement his wicked hidden agenda.
Same with Jonathan. Boko Haram took over territories, killed thousands of Nigerians. You couldn't come up with this then, do you even think at all?
Let's see d group that'll rise with atiku in charge.
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by highbeekeys(m): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:
Your president is dead the director has confamed that your country is now run by an imposter
Blind animals
dullard.
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by highbeekeys(m): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2018
bencr7:
he should start frm his party first becuz in life when u are fighting for something, fight yours first before fighting for others...
if you had sense, you'll make ur findings well before u type trash.
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by friendlyadvice: 8:53am On Nov 12, 2018
highbeekeys:

dullard.
Your Father is a Dullard, awka chi nzuku chi eme
Biafra Forever
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by orisa37: 8:53am On Nov 12, 2018
You just scored a Pass in your first lesson in Criminology.
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by larrymoore(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari will not stop demarketing Nigerians anywhere he goes .

Only him speak bad of his country people to the international community.
he spoke the fact, are Nigerians easy kind of ppl to rule?
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by Realname: 8:55am On Nov 12, 2018
Benekruku:

Mumu!

Chest beating runs in the blood.

Like the South South voted for Buhari in the last election

Face reality staring at you. You a minorty and your votes are inconsequential

Which south south voted for whom? For the cattle rearer ?

Ozowor

You won't understand as you are semi illiterate so I won't waste words with you

Thief ! Come and.force vote out of us south south nah

Criminal
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by Smylns1: 8:55am On Nov 12, 2018
Buhari should stop Disgracing Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by highbeekeys(m): 8:55am On Nov 12, 2018
omooba969:

My people are useless, my people are senseless, my people are undisciplined...na animal talk be dat o - Fela Anikulapo Kuti. grin
if fela was ur kid's mentor, he'd be a womanizer, a drunk, a smoke legend.
Only positive in his life was his ombudsman stuffs.
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by skytouch2(f): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2018
Buhari is a useless fool. The only language he understood is corruption. No brain or plan onnhow to move the economy forward.

Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by highbeekeys(m): 8:57am On Nov 12, 2018
Realname:

Ozowor

Criminal
Read something well before rushing to quote. mumu.
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by Benekruku(m): 8:57am On Nov 12, 2018
Realname:

Ozowor

Criminal

Like I said earlier. It's all 5%

The North Western alliance is intact like before.
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by bencr7: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2018
highbeekeys:

if you had sense, you'll make ur findings well before u type trash.
am not talking about wat he said in d summit, am talking about u for saying jail them all becuz u are referring to d opposition like if there are no corrupt pple in is party
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by Benekruku(m): 9:01am On Nov 12, 2018
jchioma:
And who's the one that promised change again?

Zai baba is so clueless and incompetent walai. Always denigrating Nigerians everywhere he goes.

You are hungry!

The guy is simply saying it as it is.

When he said lots of you are uneducated, lazy and illiterates, was he telling lies?

You think going to school makes everyone a literate and have ability to critically think, analyze and approach issues.

Look at a being like you from what you typed, will you say you are educated and learned?
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by Realname: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2018
[s]
Benekruku:

Like I said earlier. It's all 5%

The North Western alliance is intact like before.
[/s]

As I said delusional drug induced rant
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by Benekruku(m): 9:02am On Nov 12, 2018
Oxalic:

5%
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by Acidosis(m): 9:02am On Nov 12, 2018
j

Imagine running a financial firm and telling your potential investors the rate at which your staff steal customer funds. Imagine what would become of your firm.

What's wrong in telling the world the quantity of untapped minerals and natural resources in Nigeria, and how the relegation of potentials lead to unemployment and corruption?

Must you always use corruption as a yardstick for your incessant selfish and clueless arrogance to remain in office? Is corruption not a response to certain factors like poor governance, archaic and bureaucratic civil service process? What's the essence of arresting looters when the causes of corruption are still very much prevalent?

Apart from Jonathan's TSA and BVN, what innovation has Buhari, the so called corruption warrior, brought to the system to address corruption in Nigeria?

Of course, his answers are Kirikiri and Kuje prison, or the incessant disregard for the rule of law.

This man is still living in the past, a certified dullard indeed!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi / Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket / FG Budgets ₦1,000 Daily Feeding Allowance For Prisoners, Corpers Get ₦650

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.