Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,068 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari (17470 Views)

Sowore Arrives Lagos Three Years After DSS Arrest, Vows To Jail Buhari / If The System Was Working Before 2015, You'd Be In Jail - Buhari Replies Atiku / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by Realname: 9:02am On Nov 12, 2018
[s]
highbeekeys:

Read something well before rushing to quote. mumu.

[/s]

Rubbish
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by Benekruku(m): 9:02am On Nov 12, 2018
skytouch2:
Buhari is a useless fool. The only language he understood is corruption. No brain or plan onnhow to move the economy forward.

You are hungry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by Benekruku(m): 9:03am On Nov 12, 2018
Realname:
[s][/s]

As I said delusional drug induced rant

You have a right to your opinion if it makes you happy.

But reality, I must tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 12, 2018
Lifestone:
PMB should just stop using us as bad example to the world. He is suppose to be Nigeria's chief marketer

And to think he is "reporting" us to the chief looters, thieves and our corruption teachers (colonial masters) is just, simply, totally laughable, SMH
... FYI @ pope777,
Your submission came from a place of ignorance
Cheers as you apply your intelligence (ability to relearn, unlearn, relearn and plain learn)

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by drlateef: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2018
I feel angry that some people here are talking about Buhari telling the truth, instead of telling lies to launder the image of Nigeria. The same people are the ones castigating politicians for not being honest. The whole world knows that Nigeria is the black sheep in the world when it comes to corruption. Now we have a person who prefers to call spade a spade, yet we denounce him for doing so. What's wrong with Nigerians? Can't we speak the truth for once? The whole world respects Buhari because, unlike most of us, he is a honest leader among leaders. If anyone does a honest analysis of his speech, they will realise that he was emphasizing on what his government was doing to tackle corruption. He never mentioned how terrible his country was on corruption, which is the truth in any case. But the neverdowells will bellyache on this man's honesty because they are part of the corrupt system. Corruption is like water to fish to them, and they must ensure it continues. That's why they are always against this honest man. How can Nigeria move forward with this legion of dishonest and corrupt Nigerians? This appears like an impossible task.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 12, 2018
pope777:
True talk!

I hope people will not misconstrue what mr President has said.

Read the whole article! Get the context my people.
Has he grown the economy Every time Corruption
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by adetayo234: 9:11am On Nov 12, 2018
pope777:
True talk!

There is no misconstruing in this. Buhari, not once, not twice has shown himself as Nigeria's Chief Demarketer.

And what the heck, his son also profit from the proceeds of corruption. So, who is he fooling?
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by GavelSlam: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2018
mikeweezy:
you are also corrupt oga
even ur son that one that bought power bike worth 60millions

Try 1 billion dollars.

Just like Atiku's employees the fictitious numbers keep climbing.
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by PStacks(m): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2018
Lifestone:
PMB should just stop using us as bad example to the world. He is suppose to be Nigeria's chief marketer

he is marketing our golden product. "Corruption"
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by firo08(m): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2018
Another blunder from the lifeless one
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by andyanders: 9:21am On Nov 12, 2018
Why not try execution of corrupt government officials.If we can apply the system of China, none of the present politicians will contest for any political appointment.

If I steal billions of dollars as a government official, I will be ready to be taken to court and I will buy the system over with the kind of money at my disposal. With that mind set, not Nigerian politician that will not steal.

Any day we death for stealing is passed, all the present politicians will never get involved in politics.
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by jaxxy(m): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2018
Buhari can’t address Nigerians here bt he goes about de marketing the country.
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by KanwuliaExtra: 9:28am On Nov 12, 2018
This fake JUBRIL/BUHARI can only talk outside Nigeria? grin
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by Lifestone(m): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2018
highbeekeys:

Are Nigerians not corrupt? common shut up!
So he should brand the whole country as corrupt? His handlers should do better. He was elected to fight corruption and am in support of that. Once he is outside of Nigeria, he should promote Nigeria as investment and tourist destination and talk more about our positives than painting us bad in the international community. Imagine what the outside world will think of us when our President says we preferred jail time ! Haba
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by plucky16(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2018
How many people have you (Buhari) put to jail? undecided
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2018
Does Buhari always attend international summit just to tarnish Nigeria/Nigerians image ? This useless goat has not for once go out there to market 9ija youth, naija product or what we can offer. I have never heard him asking foreign investors to come invest in Nigeria, rather, he always speak bad of the nation like the most miserable place on earth.

Plz, how can we sacrifice this goat come Feb 2019?

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by jnoz23(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2018
this man eh
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by tolguy(m): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2018
jerseyboy:
Buhari, you're a failure.
and you are what?? and ur papa what?? and ur entire family too
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by ngoziamara: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2018
Corruption has been the backbone of the Buhari led government . Since the inception of this government, Nigerians have witnessed enormous financial recklessness in all areas of government. It is a pity Buhari was elected into power, but i believe in 2019 Atiku will restore hope back to Nigerians.
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by Streetrane: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2018
Buhari is a lifeless, useless and heartless president... That hate and talk shit about his people... Has Trump of USA ever talk shit about his people... And USA are 110% percent corrupt and mad than we Nigeria... Buhari is a failure
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by NwaliE01: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2018
For over three years, PMB has being marketing us as corrupt people and till today, no single foreign investor has come to put his resource in the country. Every country have their perculiar problems including corruption. We can do more otherwise our economy will plunge more into recession.
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by omooba969(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2018
highbeekeys:

if fela was ur kid's mentor, he'd be a womanizer, a drunk, a smoke legend.
Only positive in his life was his ombudsman stuffs.

You need to start respecting other people's way of life. Appreciate the differences as it helps to tolerate one another.

I still don't understand your comment coz I'd expected an intellectual discourse - you can do better, that's if you've got the capacity though. smiley
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by highbeekeys(m): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2018
Lifestone:

So he should brand the whole country as corrupt? His handlers should do better. He was elected to fight corruption and am in support of that. Once he is outside of Nigeria, he should promote Nigeria as investment and tourist destination and talk more about our positives than painting us bad in the international community. Imagine what the outside world will think of us when our President says we preferred jail time ! Haba
The problem that always arises with Mr president's speeches are misconceptions.
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by themanderon: 10:18am On Nov 12, 2018
I don't know why this man and his army of brain dead followers just like deceiving themselves. Shouting corruption up and down like headless chickens without doing anything about it. His own corruption fight usually ends with those opposing his government while his major sidekick has been exposed on video taking bribes but what did Mr integrity do? His anti corruption voice went AWOL.
When this government expires Nigerians will be too amazed at the monumental embezzlement that went on under this so called anti corruption fake crusader.
As far as am concerned you are all thieves both APC and PDP. None is better than the other but its beginning to look like APC under buhari is the worst thing to ever happen to us as a people.
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 12, 2018
The same jubrin, that was paid billions to impersonate as Nigerian president is talking of corruption.
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by pongwa(m): 10:28am On Nov 12, 2018
idiot! how many corrupt people you don jail?
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by jchioma: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2018
Benekruku:

You are hungry!

The guy is simply saying it as it is.

When he said lots of you are uneducated, lazy and illiterates, was he telling lies?

You think going to school makes everyone a literate and have ability to critically think, analyze and approach issues.

Look at a being like you from what you typed, will you say you are educated and learned?

E pain am... grin

BMC go hear am in the coming days.

Nigerians are tired of the chains you called change.
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by lucy10(f): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2018
Buhari is the looter himself, we are patiently waiting for the mask covering your face to be uncovered come 2019.
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by samuyafiiyawa: 10:35am On Nov 12, 2018
those who tell the truth will always have the truth set them free, Baba say it as it is, those who voted for you in 2015 genuinely will always vote for you , cos we never expected you to change, the buhari that we know is still him and consistent
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by PhenomenalAustin: 10:38am On Nov 12, 2018
pope777:
True talk!
Oga shut the hell up Context kor, Consensual ni
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by ajl: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2018
Mr Buhari, show me any individual on the face of this earth that is not afraid of a jail time.Even, Evans, one of Nigeria's most heartless criminals shed tears when he was arrested realizing that he would not escape a time in jail.

Buhari, you are the incompetent one who dies not know how to strengthen the judiciary. It's an admission that your government has failed in fighting against corruption. You don't deserve to lead Nigeria. You are a disgrace. A true leader would never call his own people out in front of the rest of the world. Have you ever called out the foreign banks or foreigners involved in corruption in Nigeria?
Re: Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari by gare(f): 10:58am On Nov 12, 2018
Why would they be afraid when you feed them with 3.5m a month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan / Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy / Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.