Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. (2343 Views)

*SOLD**SOLD*The All New 2020 Model Peugeot 508 / SOLD! The Absolute Best Lexus GS350 RWD 2008 Model In Lagos / *SOLD*SOLD**The Best Lexus Rx330 - Full option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by bizzle2: 1:32am On Nov 12, 2018
Up for sale is a fantastic, Value Packed, 2nd Gen Honda CR-V, Ex Trim (with Realtime All wheel Drive)

This is going to be a very long and detailed description. Let me start with the Upgardes and Modifications.

This beautiful ride is fitted with a plethora of uncommon upgrades and has also enjoyed an equally uncommon maintenance culture.
What You Get with this Package

1.Sound System Upgrade:
The Most prominent upgrade to this vehicle has been the sound upgrade.
This vehicle is packing an $800+ sound upgrade that’ll leave you blown away. If you’re a music lover and audiophile like me…this is a setup for you.
Pioneer Headunit($300), infinity speakers ($170) bazooka subwoofer ($160) Noico sound deadening ($120 plus shipping) speaker adapters+ headunit accessories (approx $65)
Aside from the fantastic sound production, the Pioneer headunit packs alot of features and functionality; with an excellent user interface that makes for pleasurable use.
See thread below for detailed description of Sound System installation.

https://www.nairaland.com/3979868/creating-perfect-car-audio-sound

2.Wheel & Suspension Upgrade:

-Tema4x4 40mm Rear Strut Spacers/ lift kit ( $65 plus shipping) ,
-sexy 17-inch Konig racing rims and wider tyres.

Resulting in a ground clearancej of 9 or more inches, Wider track, sportier and more aggressive look. Without a noticeable effect on handling or balance
2nd gen crvs are notorious for slouching at the rear , which gets worse if you’re carrying passengers or goods. But with a loaded trunk and three adult passengers , this ride stays completely level.

1 Like

Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by bizzle2: 1:42am On Nov 12, 2018
3.Reverse Camera:

AcceleRVCLPMBS ($80)

The highest rated, sub $100 reverse Camera on the market. The Day and Night time Clarity is awesome. beats stock cameras in a lot of recent model vehicles. This is probably the only CR-V in town with a reverse cam neatly mounted dead-center on the bumper.

See link and pictures for details

https://www.nairaland.com/3979868/creating-perfect-car-audio-sound/2#62474634

Daytime and Night time Images below

Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by bizzle2: 1:49am On Nov 12, 2018
4.Lighting Upgrade

You dont see too many CR-Vs with instrument clusters or headlights lit like this

-replaced stock bulbs in Instrument cluster with some LED bulbs from superbrightleds.com ($27.15 for 12pcs) . went from an ugly amber/orange to superbright whites

-changed the halogen headlight bulbs to bad-a$$ LED bulbs (CREE (XHP50+XM-L2) 3600lm/per LED) from hikari Japan ($70)

Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by bizzle2: 1:55am On Nov 12, 2018
Vehicle Condition & Other Details

Vehicle was purchased early 2017 with about 149k miles and is now at 160k .

Pre-purchase inspection for this car was done by mayor2013.

Most maintenance/ minor repair have been done by pyroclast ( a gazzuzz protégé) who prior to handling the vehicle had done about 3 other CR-V pre-purchase inspections for me.

Exterior: Scratches. Bumper scrapes and minor dents as pictured below. But Vehicle is still in overall good physical shape. No rust or other such serious issues

Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by bizzle2: 2:02am On Nov 12, 2018
Interior:

Excellent Shape.

No tear, stains or discolouration to the upholstery, neat and well looked after.

This vehicle also comes with genuine OEM Honda CR-V All-weather floor mats as pictured. Again..... You don't find that everyday

Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by bizzle2: 2:10am On Nov 12, 2018
Engine:
Great shape, well maintained.

Only fliters used till date have been. k&N and Mobil 1 Extended perfomance filters.(all shipped from the US). I buy these consumables and store. still have a new unused Bando Serpentine Belt (bought on amazon for $19) pictured below, sitting in the trunk

Oils used till date have been coastal 5W20 synthetic blend, Motorcraft 5W30 synthetic blend and Mobil1 5W30 full Synthetic.

Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by bizzle2: 2:22am On Nov 12, 2018
Gear:
noticeable jerk when shifting from 1 to 2 .
Mech nearby says one of the solenoids on the tranny might be bad. No codes. Advices I continue use instead of attempting a repair.
I do not like repairs that have to do with opening the engine or touching the transmission and have never attempted any. The jerk hasn’t been a bother to me and doesn’t affect drivability (been four months or so now)

AC:
Super Chilling , no repairs or changes to the original system. Just One gas refill by our in-house AC expert Mosbus.

Battery:
Genuine Delkor 75Ah Battery, purchased directly form their local representative a few months ago.

Suspension:
Running genuine KYB shocks on all four

Reason for Sale: Upgrade.

You will find nothing like this at a price like this.

Total cost of upgrades and enhancement in this vehicle are in the 400k region, and has been worth every penny. been a huge pleasure both installing and enjoying them

Selling price is N1.2m.

May the Luckiest Buyer Win. If I didn’t need a lot of money for my intended upgrade , I’d probably have kept this. Put in too much hardwork, and money getting this up to taste to just give all that up in less than two years.
In all honesty I Originally planned to remove the major upgrades and restore the car to stock condition before selling, but I guess its nice to give someone else a reason to smile. I also look forward to the journey of starting another upgrade project.
Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by bizzle2: 2:41am On Nov 12, 2018
Even the spare is not spared in the upgrade smiley

Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by Smarte724(m): 3:01am On Nov 12, 2018
If u like write grama reach tomorrow, when u re ready to sell it, u review ur prize.

17 Likes

Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by jidobaba(m): 3:34am On Nov 12, 2018
GLWS Bizzle2!
Followed your Audio System upgrade DIY thread back then and I have to say this SUV probably beats many a tokunbo outch'ere. Pristine!

1 Like

Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by Okoyeebo: 3:38am On Nov 12, 2018
Smarte724:
[s]If u like write grama reach tomorrow, when u re ready to sell it, u review ur prize[/s].

Even if poverty makes you unable to afford good things, it should not rob you of the ability to appreciate good things.

16 Likes

Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by bizzle2: 9:29am On Nov 12, 2018
Smarte724:
If u like write grama reach tomorrow, when u re ready to sell it, u review ur prize.
Not your Car, Not your grammar, not your headache.

but it's okay. I understand your problem

8 Likes

Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by bizzle2: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2018
jidobaba:
GLWS Bizzle2!
Followed your Audio System upgrade DIY thread back then and I have to say this SUV probably beats many a tokunbo outch'ere. Pristine!
Hey Chief, thanks alot.
this Moniker is extremely familiar, Currency Market right? smiley
Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by bizzle2: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Even if poverty makes you unable to afford good things, it should not rob you of the ability to appreciate good things.
I just tire.....People will be people

1 Like

Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by Lifted1(m): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2018
Smarte724:
If you can't afford sh!t, just shut the fvck up... Bad Belle dey Kill

2 Likes

Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by ACHILLES45: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2018
clean though. 750k
Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by AgentGoat: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2018
You sabi market things o

3 Likes

Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by Godson213: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2018
Honda’s and their legs pullout ehhh
Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by bizzle2: 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
For the discerning
Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by SKhanmi: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
Probably will only be bought by car enthusiasts. Most people are content with a box on wheels to move around........ I say,even if it's a Datsun Thunderbird,Make sure people take a 2nd long look when cruising by. No mind them o. They didn't know the effort that went into that car
Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by jidobaba(m): 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
bizzle2:

Hey Chief, thanks alot.
this Moniker is extremely familiar, Currency Market right? smiley
Yes boss. Paypal.

1 Like

Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by seedsower(m): 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
correct ride.

1 Like

Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by nemadfsyahooc: 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
Why not change the solenoid or switch so gear shift smoothly when engaging in 2 before putting it on sale. Buyer should prepared to buy another gear box. Honda crv 2nd generation are noted for that issue. That thing your Mecho said is solenoid issue is actually an internal gear issue. Just a professional advice though. Happy sales
Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by bizzle2: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
nemadfsyahooc:
Why not change the solenoid or switch so gear shift smoothly when engaging in 2 before putting it on sale. Buyer should prepared to buy another gear box. Honda crv 2nd generation are noted for that issue. That thing your Mecho said is solenoid issue is actually an internal gear issue. Just a professional advice though. Happy sales
Lol, My friend will you keep kwayet.

I don't understand if some of you just have alot of time on your hands or feel an uncontrollable urge to troll.

You can't even interprete ordinary codes and you're here chatting shyt about "professional advice" ....
https://www.nairaland.com/1788778/maintenance-tips-cars/80#72797544

I was puzzled for a few seconds , until I went through your comments.... from thread to thread pricing everything from VW beetles to Bugatti Veyron. or offering some unsolicited "professional advice". At the same time looking for a mech to save you from your car.... You complex o cheesy

I didn't even bother to do something as minor as repaint the side mirror or undertake any body works, ..... That should tell you something.
If I was selling poo It would come well packaged and shiny.

4 Likes

Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by bizzle2: 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
SKhanmi:
Probably will only be bought by car enthusiasts. Most people are content with a box on wheels to move around........ I say,even if it's a Datsun Thunderbird,Make sure people take a 2nd long look when cruising by. No mind them o. They didn't know the effort that went into that car

Lol @ bolded,

true words

seedsower:
correct ride.

Thanks
Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by bizzle2: 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
P.O.V
Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by bizzle2: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
jidobaba:

Yes boss. Paypal.
Do you have any at the moment?
Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by jidobaba(m): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2018
bizzle2:

Do you have any at the moment?
How much do you need? Whatsapp me @siggy pls.
Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by bizzle2: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
Genuine Honda Key FOB. purchased on ebay

Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by bizzle2: 8:56am On Nov 16, 2018
Lol, cracked me up

1 Like

Re: SOLD! The Best CR-V Your N1.2m Can Buy. by bizzle2: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2018
Going

(1) (2) (Reply)

2005 Toyota Highlander selling at a Giveaway Price #1,150,000 / »»» Sound Nissan Pathfinder 00 @ N480K Slightly Negotiable ««« / Toks Nissan Rogue 09 @1.9m 08061311315 08028612026

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.