Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

MCE: Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Son, Jamil - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MCE: Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Son, Jamil (652 Views)

Jamil Balogun's Halloween Costume: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Son / Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photo: "When My Bumbum Was Bigger Than Bombay" / Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MCE: Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Son, Jamil by Celebgistz1: 6:27am On Nov 12, 2018
Tiwa Savage took to Instagram to share some cute throwback photos of her son, Jamil.

Sharing the photos below she wrote;

MCE�

Which means: MAN CRUSH EVERYDAY

See photos below;

Source: https://celebgistz.com/mce-tiwa-savage-shares-throwback-photos-of-her-son-jamil/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: MCE: Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Son, Jamil by Celebgistz1: 6:27am On Nov 12, 2018
grin
Re: MCE: Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Son, Jamil by Anigreat: 6:42am On Nov 12, 2018
shocked

Jamil will grow up to hate his mum, when knowing that the pussy he came out from, is the same pussy useless wizkid was/is drilling.
Re: MCE: Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Son, Jamil by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 12, 2018
My dislike for this Agbaya after that "fever" music video ehn! #ShamelessThing.

NB: Before you quote me, even her fellow artists in the same record label have expressed their dislike for her "stupidity."
Re: MCE: Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Son, Jamil by Cr7sBabe(f): 7:07am On Nov 12, 2018
Well well....all I know is...I love ur name TIWA.... Yoruba ppl sabi gv person name sha... Tiwatope, Tiwalola, ADUPETIWA wink

my love for Yoruba.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SERAP Reacts To Video Of 2face Shading Nigerian Leaders At Kotoka Airport / Beautiful Women Of Waknda On The Cover Of Entertainment Weekly / I Once Rejected $10k For A Night Because I Am No LovePeddler– Actress,efia Odo Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.