Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Corruption: What Buhari Said In France - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption: What Buhari Said In France (15341 Views)

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina / 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA / What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption: What Buhari Said In France by orisa37: 11:34am On Nov 12, 2018
Jibril's bluff.
Re: Corruption: What Buhari Said In France by Euny86: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
lipsrsealed[color=#770077][/color]Let them be judged according to their word
Re: Corruption: What Buhari Said In France by greenprince(m): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
nnachukz:
Seems like this man has nothing at all to talk about? In all gathering, he keeps singing corruption corruption corruption, even in a gathering that the theme has nothing to do with corruption.

Thank you, I thought I was the only person noticing that.
Re: Corruption: What Buhari Said In France by Emvico34: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
All citizens of NIGERIA are with Mai Gaskiya! cool
not all , but the zombies like you
Re: Corruption: What Buhari Said In France by Corrinthians(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
Emvico34:

not all , but the zombies like you
Oops.

Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala.
Re: Corruption: What Buhari Said In France by oyebolaidris: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
continue to wash Naija clean from dirt of past years.

I stand with PMB

Re: Corruption: What Buhari Said In France by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
martineverest:
at least he went to schools in us and UK

Attending military training in U.S n U.K doesn't mean u had an education, neither does it mean u have a WAEC certificate.
Re: Corruption: What Buhari Said In France by martineverest(m): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Attending military training in U.S n U.K doesn't mean u had an education, neither does it mean u have a WAEC certificate.
American war college award masters degree after graduating.
Re: Corruption: What Buhari Said In France by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
martineverest:
American war college award masters degree after graduating.

Bros are u even listening to ur self?

How can a U.S war college award Msc to someone that didn't present a WAEC and degree certificates?
Re: Corruption: What Buhari Said In France by martineverest(m): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Bros are u even listening to ur self?

How can a U.S war college award Msc to someone that didn't present a WAEC and degree certificates?
how did he get admitted?
Re: Corruption: What Buhari Said In France by UnchangeableGod: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
nnachukz:
Seems like this man has nothing at all to talk about? In all gathering, he keeps singing corruption corruption corruption, even in a gathering that the theme has nothing to do with corruption.
I am not surprised. I expected our president to sermonise once again about 'fighting corruption'. This is what he has been using virtually every foreign forum to do. To me, he wants to be acknowledged as a president who is fighting corruption and when he leaves power, to be remembered for that. Whether he is actually and sincerely fighting this menace of corruption is another ball game.
Re: Corruption: What Buhari Said In France by UnchangeableGod: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ray97:
The international communities and leaders like and respect him because they know whats going on and they know he is a man of integrity... Yet some loosers will be in naija shouting jibril. God pass una.

sai baba till 2023
Sir, it is a good thing that the international communities and leaders like and respect our president. But to say 'they know what is going on and that he is a man of integrity' as you claim is not altogether true. He can deceive outsiders not his countrymen. Nonetheless, you and your likes have a right to continue supporting him, not necessarily because he does what he sermonizes now and then about fighting corruption. And since you brought in God into the equation, then my prayer is : if president Muhammadu Buhari is sincere about fighting corruption in Nigeria and is a man of integrity indeed, may he win a second term in Jesus' name, Amen.
Re: Corruption: What Buhari Said In France by UnchangeableGod: 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
AnanseK:

This will continue to irritate you if you support corruption and corrupt persons.
That is not the point. Preaching and sermonizing about fighting corruption does not mean you hate corruption and corrupt persons. Not at all. So long as you shield corrupt people who support you, you are simply a Pharisee.
Re: Corruption: What Buhari Said In France by UnchangeableGod: 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
nnachukz:

I don't support Lawal, Dandollar, Amaechi, Oshiomole, Meina, Sylva, Yusuf of NHIS, Chief Of Army Staff, Akpabio, Baro of NNPC etc. You know who supports them? You and the President. So cut the crap.
Don't mind some hypocrites.
Re: Corruption: What Buhari Said In France by UnchangeableGod: 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
Edifyer:

See how some people reason..... Have u ever heard that during American campaign that they say they will provide infrastructures.....the answer is No because they are developed country unlike Nigeria ...there are a lot to be done... Stop comparing Buhari and Donald Trump... Nonsense
That is not his point Sir. If you don't understand, his point is that president Trump mentions visible things his administration has achieved in two years while someone else keeps on preaching and sermonizing about supposed fight against corruption which is not true.
Re: Corruption: What Buhari Said In France by UnchangeableGod: 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
gare:

I thought the purpose Paris Peace Conference was to establish the terms of the peace after World War. ... Great Britain, France, and Italy fought together during the First World War as Allied Powers.

What I dont Understand is PMB delivery a speech of Illegal Financial flow.
I have this feeling that the present Nigerian government wants to use this so-called fight against corruption as an alibi to clamp down seriously on the opposition a few days to the presidential election. Hardly is there any Nigerian politician that is corrupt free. So the government will target the main pillars of the main opposition and their financiers while the main pillars of the ruling party and their financiers will have a field day. The ruling party knows that the main oppostion Peoples Democratic Party, PDP would cry to the international community alleging tyranmy and witch hunt. So I see it that our president wants to use every foreign forum or medium to tell the world ahead that his government's cardinal program is fight against corruption so that when the clamp down comes, the world will say "but that is what he has been doing since he came to power ". My view. Watch out if it comes true.
Re: Corruption: What Buhari Said In France by gare(f): 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
I have this feeling that the present Nigerian government wants to use this so-called fight against corruption as an alibi to clamp down seriously on the opposition a few days to the presidential election. Hardly is there any Nigerian politician that is corrupt free. So the government will target the main pillars of the main opposition and their financiers while the main pillars of the ruling party and their financiers will have a field day. The ruling party knows that the msin oppostion PDP would cry to the international community alleging witch hunt. So our president wants to use every foreign forum or medium to tell the world ahead that his government's cardinal program is fight against corruption so that when the clamp diwn comes, the world will say "but that is what he has been doing since he came to power ". My view. Watch out if it comes true.

They already Know, but you cannot be clamping down on PDP while the once in APC walks around free, western Knows those that are corrupt, so he just making a embarrassing the Government and himself, they are prepared for the worse, they know what they can do, so for peace to reign he should allow a peaceful election if he wins fine, the suffering continues, but if PDP he should quietly handover
Re: Corruption: What Buhari Said In France by UnchangeableGod: 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
gare:

They already Know, but you cannot be clamping down on PDP while the once in APC walks around free, western Knows those that are corrupt, so he just making a embarrassing the Government and himself, they are prepared for the worse, they know what they can do, so for peace to reign he should allow a peaceful election if he wins fine, the suffering continues, but if PDP he should quietly handover
In my opinion, part of the reason the present Nigerian government is desperate and will like to use any means to hang on to power is because they have made so much noise about fighting corruption giving the impression that they are saints. Should the opposition take over, there will be a lot of cankerworms of corruption that will be revealed about the current 'corruption fighting' regime. This to me is among the reasons this government will do everything possible including using its current advantage of using state apparatus in dismantling the opposition masquerading as orruption fight. Hence this incessant showcasing of corruption fighting credentials by this present government at every world gathering even when it is not necessary.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Buhari Can Avert This Looming War BY DELE MOMODU / Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back / Again, Herdsmen Kill Six Farmers In Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.