Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

2019: Why I Decamped To APC – Uduaghan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why I Decamped To APC – Uduaghan (14422 Views)

2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari / 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole / 2019: Why I Dumped PDP For LP – Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Why I Decamped To APC – Uduaghan by atikuobi2019nig: 8:09am On Nov 12, 2018
this man u still try small shall, at least majority of all the students in the state felt ur impact many of us received our entitlement as students from first year to final year bursary and scholarships were flowing regularly as at when due but that doesn't mean u are the best , ibori remain the best governor delta state has ever produced the current one is the worst so far....
Re: 2019: Why I Decamped To APC – Uduaghan by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:25am On Nov 12, 2018
The day I listen to this man on channels tv I was asking myself how this man became the governor of delta state the host was asking him what was your achievement for 8yrs he was rambling I build hospital, school no infrastructure nothing.
Re: 2019: Why I Decamped To APC – Uduaghan by excel101(m): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2018
post=72890152:
All of you are one and the same...
Political prostitutes keep running in circle like cars in a roundabout.

Only Sai Baba we know.
Only Sai Baba we love.
Only Sai Baba we want.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI
You mean that Dullard, aka MALAM DOGO
Re: 2019: Why I Decamped To APC – Uduaghan by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 12, 2018
argon500:

You politicians supporters are pathetic. So Na now he is irrelevant in Delta
Na now you guys realised he launders money.

Who do Una self?
I'm not a politician, mind you. With your question, it's obvious that you don't read newspapers...you're not current and that's why buhari called you guys laslzy youths. His money laundering allegations have been there for some years now. The efcc has his case file with them. In 2015, he wanted to run for Senate seat under the pdp in his constituency but lost galantly. Had he been relevant as an outgoing governor then, who wanted to go and retire in the Senate as his colleagues used to do...and which they still do, he would not have been so humiliated. His defeat shows he's not in charge . Nigerian politicians act like harlots. Once they lose relevance in one party, they hump to another where they have their voice heard.
Re: 2019: Why I Decamped To APC – Uduaghan by Agugbadin: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2018
You are a blatant liar, you decamped to APC to get a soft landing on the heavy looting of Delta state money when you govern the state
Re: 2019: Why I Decamped To APC – Uduaghan by Nuelstar(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2018
So you and Ogboru Don become ally... #SMH
Re: 2019: Why I Decamped To APC – Uduaghan by GuntersChain(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
you won't be missed. manager will still defeat you at the polls. come 2023 ekwueme will hand over to manager.
Re: 2019: Why I Decamped To APC – Uduaghan by precious1967(m): 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
To avoid efcc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: No Existing Financial Commitment By Past Administration In Geometric - Kalu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Lacks Knowledge On The 3 Arms Of Government / Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.