Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,386 members, 7,864,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

I Was Hired By The Apc, I Can’t Be Asked To Resign By The Dss – Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Hired By The Apc, I Can’t Be Asked To Resign By The Dss – Oshiomhole (292 Views)

Joe Ajaero: I Was Brutalised, Detained By DSS – Oshiomhole / Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ / Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Hired By The Apc, I Can’t Be Asked To Resign By The Dss – Oshiomhole by Dammylink(m): 7:01am On Nov 12, 2018
Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has faulted claims that he was asked by the Department of State Services (DSS) to resign his position. He stated read more
Re: I Was Hired By The Apc, I Can’t Be Asked To Resign By The Dss – Oshiomhole by nelcliff(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2018
Just because you are a blogger that need traffic to one thing called blog you eventually lost your God given common sense.. There are many ways to get organic traffic. Receive Sense in Jesus name.. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki's Affordable Housing: Emotan Gardens 'll Address Housing Deficit* *– EDP / Fairness, Equity And Justice Are What Biafrans Want – Atiku / Ken Saro-wiwa And The Eight: Remembering A Death, Forgetting Their Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.