Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Check Out N30M Watch Davido Wants For His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out N30M Watch Davido Wants For His Birthday (507 Views)

Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone / "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested / Davido Wants To Sign A Female Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out N30M Watch Davido Wants For His Birthday by Splendor185: 7:35am On Nov 12, 2018
http://naijabrez.com/2018/11/12/check-out-n30m-watch-davido-wants-for-his-birthday/#

Davido wants his friends and family to get him a very expensive wristwatch for his forthcoming birthday.

Guys Davido turns 26 in a few days and the music star wants just one thing for his birthday which is a N30M Patek Philipe wristwatch.
The singer took to his Instagram stories on Sunday, November 12, 2019, where he posted a photo of the $85,000 wristwatch. He went to appeal to friends and family to come together and raise funds to get him the expensive bling.

"All I want for my birthday…pls friends and family gather money buy am for me thanks in advance," he captioned the photo of the wristwatch. Just so you know, Davido has a lot of really expensive wristwatches and this would be just another addition to his already large collections.

Recall a few weeks ago, the music star showed off one of his newly acquired wristwatches which coat a whooping N90M!

http://naijabrez.com/2018/11/12/check-out-n30m-watch-davido-wants-for-his-birthday/#

Re: Check Out N30M Watch Davido Wants For His Birthday by lilkhaleefa1(m): 7:38am On Nov 12, 2018
Buy it from the “tatty” billion Nd stop disturbing us
Re: Check Out N30M Watch Davido Wants For His Birthday by Flattino(m): 7:38am On Nov 12, 2018
lilkhaleefa1:
Buy it from the “tatty” billion Nd stop disturbing us
If Davido get 30 billion make I bend

1 Like

Re: Check Out N30M Watch Davido Wants For His Birthday by adeife19(m): 10:46am On Nov 12, 2018
very soon you go say you buy the watch 30billion mtchew fake life bro

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Ft Noise Maker Slimcase / Kemi Adetiba Shares Her Unplesant Encounter With Immigration Officials At Lagos / Linda Ikeji Finally Apologize To John Abayomi, Says John Abayomi Aruleba Is The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.