Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" (23961 Views)

Bishop Hassan Kuka; A Board Member Atiku Private University / Throwback Photo Of PMB And APC Leaders Chilling In Atiku's Private Jet / Photo Of Buhari And Elrufai Inside Atiku Private Jet Heading For Campaign (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" by Sleekjunior(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2018
shut up jor
ChrisMafian:
The search is mandatory, why are PDP politicians and online ipob warriors crying over this little issue.
This is a man indicted for money laundering in the united states, why should our agents not search him?
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" by id911(m): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Nnamdi Kanu your leader has directed no election in Biafra land. I don't know how you intend to win grin

Weti concern me with Kanu, abi Igbo?
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" by sureheaven(m): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2018
PDP and their senseless ranting...

Was Atiku’s jet not searched in Dubai despite keeping billions of stolen wealth there.
Same thing One useless thieving CAN president did in South Africa that his private jet was searched and millions of dollars were found inside it.

Nobody is above the law, if u can be searched in other countries according to the law without complain, why shld u complain in ur own country if truly u are law abiding citizen.

PDP shld pls stop whipping up unnecessary sentiments.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" by kingthreat(m): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2018
Why shouldnt he be checked? What if he was transporting drugs
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" by prinsam30: 10:22am On Nov 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:

You Igbos never seize to amaze me with the way you guys reason. So Atiku is now above the law cause he is a presidential candidate?
Below is a picture of the Minister of Transportation being searched by officers he controls grin

and u Afonjas. u asSlickers....keep licking AsS until ur booted out by God's grace come 2019
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" by Abdul3391(m): 10:22am On Nov 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:
The search is mandatory, why are PDP politicians and online ipob warriors crying over this little issue.
This is a man indicted for money laundering in the united states, why should our agents not search him?
do u have proof to that
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" by GavelSlam: 10:23am On Nov 12, 2018
udemzyudex:
I hope this 1diot GavelSlam is reading this.

Like your father.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" by veykey: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:

You Igbos never seize to amaze me with the way you guys reason. So Atiku is now above the law cause he is a presidential candidate?
Below is a picture of the Minister of Transportation being searched by officers he controls grin
He's doing this for show. Is it everytime he's being searched? When he was a governor was he searched? As the minister he has to lead by example. Not supporting the politician in any way but the question is, why now of all times?
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" by banhammy: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2018
This illiterate Ben Bruce needs to be educated. You call an ordinary routine security check an "invasion".
You be MUMU.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2018
Esseite:
Routine:...
Has Obasanjo been searched before?
Has Sambo been searched before?
Has Osibanjo been searched before?
Has Tinubu been searched even at the peak of 2015?
Was Buhari searched in 2015?

What intels did they receive that warranted the search? If not, then we can conclude it was to place evidence there or to sell propaganda on alleged money laundry.

if only the likes of you wil apply reasoning b4 reacting ... Everyday nigerians are subjected to been harassed & search by enforcement agencies but democracy no die, so why should a search on atiku or pdp alway be a threat to democracy ... Pdp keep personalizing as if democracy is govt 4 pdp by pdp & must alway favour pdp ... B4 u lay down ur life 4 atiku ask ursef can visit atiku without been search,how that öne take violate ur right ... U are free to be a politician dog but @least bark over something ...
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:

plz bro can u clarify when amechi was searched? I mean when and where exactly....Thanks in anticipation..
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" by Optmus(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:

All PDP politicians are crooks
Keep supporting them as they loot the future of your kids.

Buuuhari has assured d future of ur kids ryt?
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" by searchlight: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Atiku is a criminal, I believe the agents were only doing their job.
I can bet that he was searched in Dubai so why are you Igbos crying?
searching Atiku from now till 2019 won't stop the dullard of daura from returning to Daura come 2019.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" by searchlight: 11:20am On Nov 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Atiku is a criminal, I believe the agents were only doing their job.
I can bet that he was searched in Dubai so why are you Igbos crying?
"I will never forgive oshomole and bihari is saraki is not impeached" Saraki/chrismafian.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" by ngoziempress: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2018
Mouth Gig:
DAT THIEF,NEED CHECKING.... grin grin

VOTE BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..
Big fool
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" by ngoziempress: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2018
So because Atiku is running against Buhari suddenly he needs to be searched. How many times has the military searched any APC members? And some people are here saying that the military ''were just doing their jobs''. Buhari is using the military the wrong way and he needs to be stopped.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" by tfelicityk(m): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2018
This #commonsense senator is a dumb to his generation.... Wetin concerning military with Akitu private jet! Even if they get information... Can't they carry out their duty.. Nobody is above the law...
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" by Pussy2sweet: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2018
How are we supposed to know it only just happened?
He was searched, so what? You guys should move on joor!
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" by Pussy2sweet: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2018
Esseite:

To equate a minister of transport and a Vice president shows your level of IQ
..you can aswell equate osibanjo with minister of state for women affairs. guess the team below were searched as well run-up to 2015?

How you created IPOB in the whole saga shows you already have a determined end.

Vice president of Biafra abi?
Dumbo!
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2018
Pussy2sweet:

Vice president of Biafra abi?
Dumbo!

A profile with "pussy2sweet" shows your priority and calibre of people who use IPOB/BIAFRA as defense strategy to cognitive reasoning .
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" by Pussy2sweet: 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
Esseite:

A profile with "pussy2sweet" shows your priority and calibre of people who use IPOB/BIAFRA as defense strategy to cognitive reasoning .

My friend kip kwayet!
Is Atiku the vp of Nigeria?
Dumbo!
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" by lucy10(f): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:
I laugh at people like you who will see black and call it white, this is the same reason why your baba has failed woefully because he has refused to do the right thing due to sentiment and nepotism.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" by Ganduri: 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
Dear Yorubas, pls leave us out of your greedy quest for power and blind support for Buhari. When hundreds of my people were slaughtered in Barkin ladi, Tapkum, Zangon kataf, Agatu, Kasuwan Magani, in Kachia and so many other places, Yorubas were the ones on every platform trying to justify the violence. Most of you were quoting News reports of past occcurances. Pls we have seen through your pretence, we know you dnt care about us, You guys are running up and down on every thread on NL defending the most cluelest, jihadist govt that keeps slaughering our people, cos you are scared of being relegated back to regional tribalistic politricks. Stop saying “Nigerians” when you are trying to mask you selfish greed, as it stands only Yorubas are standing with Buhari, the rest of us in the NE, NC, are firmly behind the detribalized Atiku!!!.
We dnt care who demolished what, or who said or did what all we know is that Buhari has all the instruments of state and security structures to put and end to the killings, but instead he told us to surrender our lands. Buhari therefore is responsible for the bloodshed. Keep us out of your lies.
- Ganduri
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" by KingRagnar: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
These PDP folks are not fit to lead, if they cannot abide by the rules of the nation. The mock the rules and regulations of the Aviation ministry by tagging the normal everyday search of passengers as "intimidation" "harassment" when it applies to them
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" by Dansarai: 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hhhm! it is only in my country that u do what is right and start to be condemn by high profile politicians,instead of u 2 encourage them but luk at u our so called SENATOR..
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:

movies for the ultra gullible zombies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC / Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP / Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.