Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC (23941 Views)

PDP Moves To Sideline Wike / PDP Moves To Block Umahi’s Defection To APC / PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by beerfraud: 3:01am On Aug 24, 2022

As the crisis rages on, the Director General of Wike Solidarity Movement, Prince Sudor Nwiyor, yesterday, dumped the PDP for APC.

Nwiyor, who announced his resignation from the PDP in Port Harcourt, cited high-handedness in the party as one of the reasons he left the ruling PDP.

He further stated that he defected because those who worked for the PDP were abandoned, while monies are given to new members from the APC to entice them into the party.

Nwiyor said: “My decision stems from the faulty regime in the PDP where those who have worked for the party are dumped and abandoned, while monies are given to newcomers to entice them to the party.

“The entire leaders in the 23 local government areas of the state have had no appointment, they have been asking what is in for them, I have not been able to proffer any answer.
“This informed my decision or move to the APC. I will collapse all the WSM structures to the APC.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/wikes-man-dumps-pdp-moves-to-apc/

218 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by beerfraud: 3:03am On Aug 24, 2022
It is Mazi Tinubu Ikemba Ahmed or nothing

331 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by michlins(m): 3:15am On Aug 24, 2022
Money politics.

Go and collect your own share after all Tinubu has deep pockets.

Seriously our people need to rethink politics aswear

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by loosecanon50(m): 3:31am On Aug 24, 2022
It's time for cashing out.

In this presidential election, there will be a lot of politically motivated betrayals when the time is nigh.

He who pays the Piper dictates the tune.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by aylive02(m): 3:42am On Aug 24, 2022
If you stake with a bonus, you cannot cash out on a bet. If you take with real money, cash out is allowed. Let's all cash out on BAT and ATIKU. Thanks.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by BeautifulMind2: 4:03am On Aug 24, 2022
beerfraud:
It is Mazi Tinubu Ikemba Ahmed or nothing
APC Rivers is under Amaechi control, Amaechi isn't supporting Tinubu, Abi who is Tinubu's boy has decamped from APC, Tinubu is just like orphan in Rivers that's why he's begging Wike to support him

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by Laggafin: 4:31am On Aug 24, 2022
Wike on self destruct.. if he tinks running to a sinking party that will be flushed out in 2023 will save his ass.. then he's in for a long thing

10 Likes

Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by Aufbauh(m): 4:35am On Aug 24, 2022
Politics like any other things of life is a game of interest and has no relation with morals or emotions.

2023 won't be different as some overzealous yoots are angling.
When the time comes, interest will be discuss and there'll be realignment, same yoots will be mobilize to deliver votes for Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu. Then wailing part 2 cont'd!

255 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by Haywhy3579: 4:38am On Aug 24, 2022
Jagaban on the beat

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by Peacemaker5129(f): 4:40am On Aug 24, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

APC Rivers is under Amaechi control, Amaechi isn't supporting Tinubu, Abi who is Tinubu's boy has decamped from APC, Tinubu is just like orphan in Rivers that's why he's begging Wike to support him
Amaechi APC that could not win single election in Rivers?

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by coconutbag: 4:54am On Aug 24, 2022
Highest bidders are signing players here. Just name your fee.

3 Likes

Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by Moh247: 4:55am On Aug 24, 2022
cool

Atiku go learn lesson by force

243 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by Omonieme: 4:56am On Aug 24, 2022
Na WA. I won't be surprised if by next month, this same man redecamps to PDP. E be like to be a Nigerian politician, you must first remove shame from your brain. Cause, how else can you explain Shekarau who dumped APC to PDP, then PDP back to APC, then APC to NNPP and is now considering returning to PDP or APC within 3 months of decamping. Like, wetin you go tell your supporters? Or Obi wey leave APGA for PDP and has now left PDP for LP. Make we no talk Atiku own abeg. Nigerian politicians are the most unprincipled lots in the full world... And the supporters go still dey blindly follow them anyhow.... See Obi for instance. You say u Wan change the country, you're claiming to be different but you're openly in romance with those you claim derailed the nation and your supporters get orgasm if any of those who you say you want to take Nigeria back from endorse and support you

22 Likes

Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by Peacemaker5129(f): 4:56am On Aug 24, 2022
Peter Pandora Obituary's supporters would not like this

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by Millimann: 4:58am On Aug 24, 2022
post=116001331:

“The entire leaders in the 23 local government areas of the state have had no appointment, they have been asking what is in for them, I have not been able to proffer any answer.
“This informed my decision or move to the APC. I will collapse all the WSM structures to the APC.”

Always about self interest, not development.

It's all about what is in it for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by Bendeco02: 4:58am On Aug 24, 2022
This man should finally decamp to that APC so that all his doubt will be cleared... He keep overhyping himself. Without his support PDP won Osun election, APC state.

Even the region where APC is ruling, they're loosing supporters daily talkless of South South. I just want him to decamp to that APC, by next year all these gra gra will end when tinubu finally lose.

Twenty of wike can't make APC win Rivers state.. The new electoral system come make matter worst. By now he should have learnt his lesson that everything is not by gra gra and too much yarning.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by LegendHero(m): 4:59am On Aug 24, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Anambralstson if Amaechi won’t support Tinubu, will he support Atiku instead?

After you don milk the man by parroting consensus consensus candidate towards the primaries, you’ve started your new conspiracy theory.

Amaechi only chance of remaining relevant is if APC can win 2023 election at the federal level. Even tho we know he got little structure in Rivers, he won’t be that foolish to work against APC.

231 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by BabaCommander: 5:01am On Aug 24, 2022
Even if GEJ decamps to APC, Peter Obi will still be President.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by LegendHero(m): 5:01am On Aug 24, 2022
BabaCommander:
Even if GEJ decamps to APC, Peter Obi will still ve President.

Yes, he will be president of Biafra and Obi zombies.

230 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 24, 2022
Never heard of him!
Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by AyoLamba288: 5:03am On Aug 24, 2022
On Tinubu mandate I stand gidigba

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by Oxb90: 5:05am On Aug 24, 2022
Career politicians.
This is why I like Ben Bruce. He did only one term and left because he was not a career politician.
Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by Wintertime: 5:10am On Aug 24, 2022
Hh
Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 24, 2022
On Your Own ..2023 election is one election that would break the yoke of ethnicity in this country, it would transcend tribe and religious sentiments

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by underpinna: 5:11am On Aug 24, 2022
Things fall apart. A once PDP state going to be an APC state.
It's really going to be a tough of war.

Going by the northern pedigree, Atiku holds a strong ground but then, Kwankwaso worked against him. Even Tambuwal, I think couldn't deliver Atiku in Sokoto if I'm right.

Hope Atiku won't regret his actions later.

3 Likes

Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by Akinsete19(m): 5:12am On Aug 24, 2022
PDP will lose River state in the presidential election

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by chukel(m): 5:12am On Aug 24, 2022
Useless old man. See reason naa. With this type of animal, how can Nigeria be good. Ask him what he does for a living, he will tell you politics.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by Bendeco02: 5:15am On Aug 24, 2022
Akinsete19:
PDP will lose River state in the presidential election
Labour party will win Rivers state, but am still sure that PDP will get more votes in rivers than APC.

Tinubu is the most hated politician by Nigeria masses currently.. Know that and know peace.

Not only delegates will vote this time around... This is not primaries. Osun last election is a case study.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by Toosure70: 5:16am On Aug 24, 2022
Nothing for PDP #SOUTHNEXT#

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by SimplePlan34: 5:16am On Aug 24, 2022
Jagaban on the beat be dat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by chrisxxx(m): 5:18am On Aug 24, 2022
Self destruct mode activated

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's Ibori: From Petty Thief To Governor To Prison - Reuters / Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too / Lagos-calabar Rail Project: Those Worthy Of Knocks And Those For Commendation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.