Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,887 members, 7,956,347 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards (29987 Views)

Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst / Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by Roadto2019: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:
Aremu Afolayan is a bastard. You have officially lost a fan . Fool
You were never his fan,Mr headslammers,the zombie.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by Flattino(m): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
Roadto2019:

You were never his fan,Mr headslammers,the zombie.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
jayson87:
This is a retarded comment .. not only retarded, also moronically dumb of a thinking expected of humans
Bravo...Mr fast thinker. Have you had breakfast today?
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
ewizard1:

Okay, Mr Action, so he should build an Airport because he didn't like it. Hope you know you include in the last set of people he claimed "aye gbogbo yin oni da..."?
Oponu. Aye gbogbo ebi e na ko ni da
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by Pirollee1: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
jumper524:
who be this one sef?
you no serious

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by Pirollee1: 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
Shibaraba:
Like an agbero, all shout no action. Only difference be say you get money. If you don't like something change it. I hate all these talk talk
you are an animal for that statement oloshi

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by Ayomide29(m): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:
Aremu Afolayan is a bastard.
You have officially lost a fan .
Foodl
@flattino,how there you call aremu a bastard I pity you and ur lineage.shior

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by 2nattie(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
sureheaven:
Mumu man, will ambode and Buhari go do the work of those employed at the airport.

MM airport is the worst on earth. If u give them #500, u are not a terrorist, u will be allowed to enter but if u don’t, u are a security threat to them.

Corruption as finished every sector of this nation and I wonder if we can move forward as a nation.

Ogbeni when you argue, argue with sense. Why should Buhari and Ambode not be held responsible? They are leaders and are meant to be on top of their game. I believe Aremu Afolayan will not be the first to be treated this way. This has been going on for as long as i can think of. Responsible leaders think of effective ways to better the lives of their country citizens. This is frustrating. Truly there is a way to verify if the passport is genuine or not. I remember when i lost my boarding pass at Schipol airport in Amsterdam and was walking around looking for help. I meet an airport staff who helped me out by slotting in the bio-data page of my passport into a machine and printed out another boarding pass for me.
Immigration officers in Nigeria are the worst. They will ask you for money when going out or coming in of the country. It so bad. The government should look into these and do something. Are these people impoverished or just shamelessly corrupt? The government should find out. Immigration officers should treat people with respect. There should be suggestion/opinion boxes or online portals where such complaints can be lodged. Will immigration officers treat non - Nigerians like this? No! This is a big shame on Nigeria and we keep saying e go better. I am utterly disappointed at everyone who abuses/say negative things about this guy's action here because with that attitude e no go fit better for Nigeria. The

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by Kenturkey048(m): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
nice one aremu afolayan..God will bless you.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by CioAngels(f): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
Afolayan, you should lead Nigerians from docility by committing yourself and the docile Nigerians will do option A4 and follow you provided you will not compromise and collect money from the government to kill the intention like the labour demos. The poor should be wise not be pushed and used.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by Kenturkey048(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pussy2sweet:

You are voting Buhari out and voting Atiku in. Please what's the difference between the 2 mudafuckers? You are indeed a bastard!
bros please tell me who else to vote for
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by Kenturkey048(m): 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
MinCeteris:
Stupidity of the highest level.

Does he have problem with the Nigeria government or the Ethiopian airline?

The airline is a corporate entity that can sue and be sued, he should go to the court and stop being childish.

I know people from the other side of the country will come after me now with their hate comments. To them, anything (just anything) against the government of Buhari is always welcomed and celebrated.
it pains me when I see Nigerians speaking like Americans...
Mtn wey Nigeria government sue wetin come out..?

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by Kenturkey048(m): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
omooba969:

This is why we are where we are now as a country, give any govt a yard & they will go a mile. At first they owed you one month salary and you didn't complain, you didn't storm their homes and burn it down - now they owe you indefinitely.

Nigerians are their own worst problems.

Task the govt, make them do their job, they're elected to serve the people.
*NIGERIANS ARE THEIR OWN WORST PROBLEM*

I like that statement ,,cause I kip saying that.

2 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by Pussy2sweet: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
Kenturkey048:
bros please tell me who else to vote for

You don't see Duke, Moghalu, Sowore, etc there..
Na the same recycled politicians you see abi...

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by Kenturkey048(m): 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pussy2sweet:

You don't see Duke, Moghalu, Sowore, etc there..
Na the same recycled politicians you see abi...

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.
bros we fail to understand our system..
this rest people na knew thieves..Donald governed my state for 8yrs..I know d man wella na confirmed thief...
its better to vote in one that's already rich than voting in all this new looters disguising as saints.
u think they don't aspire to be like the OBJs and TINuBU..,,they av not just been opportuned..just the way adams oshomole dey try play him way into becoming big Godfather.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by Pussy2sweet: 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
Kenturkey048:
bros we fail to understand our system..
this rest people na knew thieves..Donald governed my state for 8yrs..I know d man wella n confirmed thief...
its better to vote in one that's already rich than voting in all this new looters disguising as saints.

Ok o..
If Atiku wins and we see no changes, please don't complain sir..
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by Kenturkey048(m): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pussy2sweet:

Ok o..
If Atiku wins and we see no changes, please don't complain sir..
okay sir.
I never complained for buhari because I expected wots happening..what surprises from onset was how nigerians felt buhari could be their savior.

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by EchezonaI(m): 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
celebs are being affected now too....one by one they shall be affected n they shall be forced to speak out.

Nigeria is a failed state. cry
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by OsuMustGo: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
Buharisef:
cool

all this afonja pipu sef, nah dem go first complain but when election reach now dem go dey shout sai baba upandan.
mteweeee!!!!!
shut up
OSU ipob idiotic pigs get direction?

Transfer your frustration to Rochas and others
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by Pussy2sweet: 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
Kenturkey048:
okay sir.
I never complained for buhari because I expected wots happening..what surprises from onset was how nigerians felt buhari could be their savior.

It's well my brother.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by Heavencare: 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
Gangster1ms:
I wonder who will go through all these sufferings in the country and still queue up on election day to thumbprint apc for another 4 years. No one in his or her right senses will be capable of that no matter the tribe. Forget all these online bigot rants, the street knows better, the common man that hardly browse knows what's up.
Buhari back to daura come 2019!

Yes the problem now is who are we going to vote for that will do better �� that's nija for you the best ppl won't even get chance to run for the primary
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by IMASTEX: 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
kennygee:
Aye gbogbo wan oni daa o.

Until we all get to this point of vexation, idiots will keep governing us and subjecting us to animalistic lifestyles.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
Dem leave[b] sorrow tears and blood[/b] Dem regular trademark
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by Yemi7up: 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
jumper524:
who be this one sef?
He looks so unkempt.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by kingthreat(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2018
ewizard1:

A Lesser man even after he has the balls to call the President and a Governor Bastards

I think the lesser man is this one screaming behind his smartphone keyboard. grin

Look at your foolishness grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4844453/aremu-afolayan-apologizes-buhari-ambode
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by kingthreat(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2018
ewizard1:

Be alone man, I don't associate with dumbos.

I saw it was written boldly on the wall for you but still, you refused to learn, maybe it's how you are wired. #FailWired

Look at your foolishness

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by kingthreat(m): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2018
omooba969:

Hope you're not trying to underestimate the powerful influence of the social media?

You certainly don't gerrit. cool

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by omooba969(m): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2018
kingthreat:

Apology after interventions/threatsgrin - It's all normal to do after the fact, and that's not to say that everything he voiced out about his grievance ain't legitimate.

Now, the aim is achieved - he is heard loud & clear and that's the powerful influence of the social media. You should ask yourself if Aremu Afolayan is truly apologetic.

You gerrit now? smiley
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by kingthreat(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2018
omooba969:

Apology after interventions/threatsgrin - It's all normal to do after the fact, and that's not to say that everything he voiced out about his grievance ain't legitimate.

Now, the aim is achieved - he is heard loud & clear and that's the powerful influence of the social media. You should ask yourself if Aremu Afolayan is truly apologetic.

You gerrit now? smiley

No influence. He just ridiculed himself. If acting didnt make people popular, we won't even be discussing this.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by omooba969(m): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2018
kingthreat:

No influence. He just ridiculed himself. If acting didnt make people popular, we won't even be discussing this.

Ok
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by ewizard1: 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
Just passing... ignoring dumb and foolish peoples.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) / Nigerians Drag Simi On Twitter Over Dorcas Shola Fapson's Post / Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.