Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo (27722 Views)

Prince Nelson Celebrates 26th Birthday, Gets Plot Of Land, Gifts From Friends / Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday / Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Valentine With Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by Yomzzyblog: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2018
Delectable Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson is celebrating her birthday today, November 12, 2018.

To mark this day, the pretty actress shared this lovely photo of herself via social media.

She wrote:

'Birthday girl �� #thankyouJESUS'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/actress-yvonne-nelson-celebrates-her.html

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by Yomzzyblog: 8:35am On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by praizblog: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2018
Sweet girl

See More of Yvonne nelson Sexy photos >>> HERE

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by friendlyadvice: 8:40am On Nov 12, 2018
E get one day I dream say I r@pe this gal prone bone style omo, E dey try scream but I use hand cover e mouth she come dey try shake yansh to off set balance but the p*ssy just dey caress my d*ck the more.
angry my room mates come begin dey make noise for room I come wake up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:57am On Nov 12, 2018
grin you are disturbing us with your 3rd birthday this Ghana olosho, cool carry your Ghana must go bag and leave us in peace

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense to buy

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by gistfever: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2018
shocked

Yvonne Nelson Flaunts Curves To Celebrate Her 36th years Birthday

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/yvonne-nelson-celebrates-her-36th-years.html
Re: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by YoungLionken(m): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2018
I have always loved this lady. As far as I know, she's the most beautiful gurl in the movie industry(Nigeria/Ghana)... And I respect the fact that she didn't bleach even after seeing her colleagues doing it... I learnt self control from her... Happy birthday Sweetheart, better blessings fall upon you love...

8 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by Abalado(f): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2018
She fine sha,,, but ano like am,,,
Re: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 10:28am On Nov 12, 2018
Happy birthday
Re: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by Malirossi: 10:32am On Nov 12, 2018
the only actress i fall in love with till today

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by Pfavorite: 10:32am On Nov 12, 2018
Abalado:
She fine sha,,, but ano like am,,,
She no like you too tongue

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:
E get one day I dream say r@pe this gal prone bone style omo, E dey try scream but I use hand cover e mouth she come dey try shake yansh to off set balance but the p*ssy just dey caress my d*ck the more.
Fucking rapist undecided

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by friendlyadvice: 10:33am On Nov 12, 2018
fabulousfortune:
Fucking rapist undecided
It was just a dream
Re: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by GOFRONT(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2018
It's IYANYA!!!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:

It was just a dream
angry angry
Re: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by Assassin101: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2018
Dear Ivone,

anytime you visit Naija again, don't forget to drop by and collect "condo" for the road
Re: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by OhiOfIhima: 10:35am On Nov 12, 2018
The girl is so beautiful... Princess Tyra, Happy birthday darling..

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 12, 2018
Iyanya leftover angry
Re: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by Yuceeluv(f): 10:35am On Nov 12, 2018
36? No wonder she had to have a child.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by Naughtytboy: 10:41am On Nov 12, 2018
YoungLionken:
I have always loved this lady. As far as I know, she's the most beautiful gurl in the movie industry(Nigeria/Ghana)... And I respect the fact that she didn't bleach even after seeing her colleagues doing it... I learnt self control from her... Happy birthday Sweetheart, better blessings fall upon you love...
you learnt self control from her? Nawa o
Re: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by Bustincole(m): 10:47am On Nov 12, 2018
See curvy.... too sweet to embrace

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by Darksider131: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2018
YoungLionken:
weak man
Re: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by friendlyadvice: 10:50am On Nov 12, 2018
fabulousfortune:
angry angry
A sweet dream grin, did I forget to add that she just got outta the shower when I pounced on da p*ssy? Nothing sweet pass penetrating thru soft cool butt chicks to get to the warm p*ssy
Choi gimme five minutes I wan go toilet
Re: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by Nellyblaq: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2018
Yvonne Nelson is 33,not 36.She was born in 1985.OP make corrections
Re: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by Slikbae: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2018
Even in your dreams, you're still a rapist.
friendlyadvice:

It was just a dream
Re: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by sweetkevo: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2018
Awww Cute
Re: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by friendlyadvice: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2018
Slikbae:
Even in your dreams, you're still a rapist.
angry only you can make someone feel bad about something so sweet
Re: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo by Nellyblaq: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:
E get one day I dream say I r@pe this gal prone bone style omo, E dey try scream but I use hand cover e mouth she come dey try shake yansh to off set balance but the p*ssy just dey caress my d*ck the more.
Pervert!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dencia Slams Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over His Plastic Surgery Post / Ubi Franklin Tattoos Davido's Late Son's Nickname On His Arm (Photo) / Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.