Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,032 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Obasanjo Is The Only True Nigerian I Have Seen - Rotimi Amaechi (LEAKED TAPE) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is The Only True Nigerian I Have Seen - Rotimi Amaechi (LEAKED TAPE) (1051 Views)

'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York / Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets / We Will Shutdown Aso Rock If Obasanjo Is Touched - ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Is The Only True Nigerian I Have Seen - Rotimi Amaechi (LEAKED TAPE) by aminulive: 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
@POLITICSNGR

Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi has been heard on tape revealing that Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo is the only true 'Nigerian' he has ever met.

PoliticsNGR gathered that the secret tape leaked by Reno Omokri earlier today has since gone. Amaechi was heard saying;

"The only Nigerian i have seen on earth is Obasanjo. Hate him....Like Him...He is not a Yoruba Man....He is not an Hausa Man....He can be a criminal, He can be stealing money, But he loves Nigeria".

Listen to the full tape HERE

https://politicsngr.com/obasanjo-true-nigerian-seen-rotimi-amaechi-leaked-tape/

cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is The Only True Nigerian I Have Seen - Rotimi Amaechi (LEAKED TAPE) by Yambee: 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
Buhari is Fulani.
Atiku is Fulani.

All service chiefs are from the North.

Meanwhile all the bright brains are from the South,and these brains waste their time analyzing a worthless tape, released by a traitor who can't even step his foot in Nigeria.

We should be bothered if we are being colonized by the North again.

If you are from the south and support either Buhari or Atiku, then you should have your head examined.
Re: Obasanjo Is The Only True Nigerian I Have Seen - Rotimi Amaechi (LEAKED TAPE) by CilicMarin: 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
Boring!
Re: Obasanjo Is The Only True Nigerian I Have Seen - Rotimi Amaechi (LEAKED TAPE) by saintjimos(m): 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
THE TRUTH WILL REVEAL ITSELF

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is The Only True Nigerian I Have Seen - Rotimi Amaechi (LEAKED TAPE) by LuciferVirgin: 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
I've said Amaechi will vote Atiku come February...

BMC will be shocked to the bones.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is The Only True Nigerian I Have Seen - Rotimi Amaechi (LEAKED TAPE) by three: 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
Okay
Re: Obasanjo Is The Only True Nigerian I Have Seen - Rotimi Amaechi (LEAKED TAPE) by hisgrace090: 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Men hidding truth for long do to self.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is The Only True Nigerian I Have Seen - Rotimi Amaechi (LEAKED TAPE) by decatalyst(m): 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
Yeah...he could steal, he could be brutal too.

He just want to get the best result possible under the circumstances at hand.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is The Only True Nigerian I Have Seen - Rotimi Amaechi (LEAKED TAPE) by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
Amaechi.. why are you just sharing heart attacks to APC members like this naaa... you got no chill broo.

Re: Obasanjo Is The Only True Nigerian I Have Seen - Rotimi Amaechi (LEAKED TAPE) by deboysben(m): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nice one Lizard of ubima

Destroying apc within

Say no to NEXT LEVEL policy of poverty, killing, ethic cleansing, nepotism, cabals, lifeless, corrupt, incompetent etc

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is The Only True Nigerian I Have Seen - Rotimi Amaechi (LEAKED TAPE) by Chizuru01(m): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
CilicMarin:
Boring!

To zombies alone

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is The Only True Nigerian I Have Seen - Rotimi Amaechi (LEAKED TAPE) by countryfive: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
V
Re: Obasanjo Is The Only True Nigerian I Have Seen - Rotimi Amaechi (LEAKED TAPE) by Yankee101: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
So they know Obasanjo loves naija, that means Buhari is up to no good, if we are to believe OBJ
Re: Obasanjo Is The Only True Nigerian I Have Seen - Rotimi Amaechi (LEAKED TAPE) by Pekele007: 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
CilicMarin:
Boring!
Get a bucket and start crying asap bros. grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is The Only True Nigerian I Have Seen - Rotimi Amaechi (LEAKED TAPE) by v4victor: 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lol... Why Reno dey release this thing like season movie na?

Btw, I have a used HP 250 laptop for sale. 500GB hard disk with a long lasting battery at an affordable price. Interested buyers within and around Port Harcourt should holla me on 08101572063
Re: Obasanjo Is The Only True Nigerian I Have Seen - Rotimi Amaechi (LEAKED TAPE) by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
amaechi would destroy apc from the inside.. he is a close ally to saraki and. I believe he is coming back to pdp sooner than expected when atiku wins the election..
Re: Obasanjo Is The Only True Nigerian I Have Seen - Rotimi Amaechi (LEAKED TAPE) by Mankosi: 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
Amaechi and oshomole are the PDP spy.
Re: Obasanjo Is The Only True Nigerian I Have Seen - Rotimi Amaechi (LEAKED TAPE) by SaiAtikuTill203: 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
BUHARI IS A DISASTER 1.He made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world*
2.He brought recession
3.While Obasanjo removed Nigeria from debt, he plunged Nigeria back into debt
4.The Nigerian president who on national TV said he would not obey court orders
5.The most tribalistic Nigerian president ever*
6.He uses state apparatus to protect his friends while punishing and prosecuting his enemies
7.He pretends to be poor while his family lives in luxury*
8.He spent almost his entire tenure blaming past governments except himself
9.He has no knowledge of economics*
10.He admitted he has no knowledge of how to make money*
11.Over eleven million Jobs lost under his watch*
12.Herdsmen killing rose under his watch
13.He could not start and complete even a single project throughout his tenure
14.He told lies about his educational qualification*
15.He said he was only going to run for a single tenure
16.His party introduced vote buying into Nigerian political lexicon
17.He used police to threaten voters and intimidate them to secure electoral victories.
18.He rules with an "I don't care' attitude*
19.He only grants interview to foreign journalists.
20.He insults and de-markets the country when he travels abroad*
21.He built no single hospital
22.He enjoys foreign health facilities while his people die in dilapidated hospitals
23.He failed to disclose his ailment as it's done in transparent governments all over the world

(1) (Reply)

HOW HEADLINE NEWS WILL LOOK LIKE FROM NEXT SATURDAY / . / Buhari VS Atiku International Forcasters Views.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.