Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Real Pictures From Paris Peace Meeting As Shared By Al-jazera - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Real Pictures From Paris Peace Meeting As Shared By Al-jazera (404 Views)

South Africa Urges Putin Not To Attend Bricks Meeting As He Will Be Arrested. / Russia To Formally Annex Four Occupied Ukrainian Regions - Al Jazera / Last Real Pictures Of Zelensky Before Fleeing Ukraine For Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Pictures From Paris Peace Meeting As Shared By Al-jazera by myright: 9:17am On Nov 12, 2018
As shared by Al-jazera

Re: Real Pictures From Paris Peace Meeting As Shared By Al-jazera by bedspread: 10:00am On Nov 12, 2018
The WORLD will keep Decieving itself until it Goes back to Creator!!

We keep Decieving ourselves with World peace! Peace that! Peace this and all that!

Sheer Pretence!!

The Only way for WORLD PEACE is for the UN to Call for a National Day of Reconciliation and Repentance...

All Presidents will be at that Meeting! And a A Man After GOD'S Heart will lead a prayer of World Repentance.. it will be beamed live on all channels Worldwide...

Every leaders in the meeting and those of us watching will all Cry to GOD ALMIGHTY for Mercy.. we all will Confess and Repent from our Wickedness and sins...

Only Then will The World have the Peace it craves for...

Every other thing done is a Complete Wadte of Time....

2Chronicles 7:14

13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

(1) (Reply)

Mali Violence: PM And Entire Government Resigns / . / Homosexuality Is A Threat To Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.