Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! (1936 Views)

Desperately In Need Of A Job Pls Help / I Need A Job Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2018
Good day Nairalanders. I really need assistance. Iost my dad early this year and ever since then, things have been really difficult. Not really because I'm dependent on him for survival but the burial cost put a financial strain on me as the first son. And my other younger siblings are still in school. I was just a fresh passed out corper yet to secure a job when the sad incident occurred, and i used my entire nysc allowance savings to sponsor the burial.

Honestly, life hasn't been fair. To see food to even eat is a big issue. I try to see if i could get construction job at least to solve the hunger issue, but nothing is forthcoming. Please i really need a job no matter how small. I'm in Lagos and can be reached on 09074843276. I'm a graduate with a Bsc in public administration (2:2) and can read and write fluently and also good at computer appreciation. I can submit my CV on request. Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 9:21am On Nov 12, 2018
God bless
Re: In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! by friendlyadvice: 9:24am On Nov 12, 2018
Oga apply for customer service jobs on here na
Its in high demand and they employ almost immediately
Re: In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:
Oga apply for customer service jobs on here na
Its in high demand and they employ almost immediately
How do i apply bro thanks. Just sent u a pm...
Re: In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! by friendlyadvice: 9:38am On Nov 12, 2018
Thugnificent:
How do i apply bro thanks. Just sent u a pm...
Aii as soon as I can I will send u a sample of a customer service rep cv and cover letter

Visit
Hotnigerianjobs
Jobberman
Etc and just go for customer service jobs
Re: In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Aii as soon as I can I will send u a sample of a customer service rep cv and cover letter

Visit
Hotnigerianjobs
Jobberman
Etc and just go for customer service jobs
Thanks soo much brother, i really appreciate. Awaiting to hear from you... Will sure check them out..
Re: In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! by friendlyadvice: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
Thugnificent:
Thanks soo much brother, i really appreciate. Awaiting to hear from you... Will sure check them out..
Bro no vex I just dey answer you

Here is a cover letter you can sample
Cover Letter

As a professional with valid experience in my field, as well as a reputation for success, I am pleased to be writing to apply for the position of Accountant on your team.

My skills, experiences, and knowledge make me the perfect candidate for this role on your team.

Please review these points from my professional background provided on my CV which reflect the overall value I can deliver, I am looking forward to personally meeting with you to discuss how I can

best apply my background and skills in this new role.

Thank you for your consideration and review of this letter and attached materials.
Sincerely
Thugnificient

Also I have attached a copy of a cv
Visit
Hotnigerianjobs
Jobberman

And apply for the customer service jobs
Good luck man

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 6:39am On Nov 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Cover Letter

As a professional with valid experience in my field, as well as a reputation for success, I am pleased to be writing to apply for the position of Accountant on your team.

My skills, experiences, and knowledge make me the perfect candidate for this role on your team.

Please review these points from my professional background provided on my CV which reflect the overall value I can deliver, I am looking forward to personally meeting with you to discuss how I can

Thank you for your consideration and review of this letter and attached materials.
Sincerely
Thugnificient

Visit
Hotnigerianjobs
Jobberman

Good luck man
Thanks bro, i really appreciate. Means a lot to me....
Re: In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! by friendlyadvice: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2018
Thugnificent:
Thanks bro, i really appreciate. Means a lot to me....
Uw my bro
Re: In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! by ifyalways(f): 9:55am On Nov 14, 2018
Thugnificent:
I can also be assisted with any amount for feeding no matter how small biko. 3051322969 first bank. Thanks and God bless us all...
You don bank change account? The diamond account don cast?

Your enablers are enroute, betnaija is a click away. 419 odds, no cutting.

I need work kor, I need work ni.

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! by jeff1607(m): 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
since 2016

https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me/70#47332449
Thugnificent:
Good day Nairalanders. I really need assistance. Iost my dad early this year and ever since then, things have been really difficult. Not really because I'm dependent on him for survival but the burial cost put a financial strain on me as the first son. And my other younger siblings are still in school. I was just a fresh passed out corper yet to secure a job when the sad incident occurred, and i used my entire nysc allowance savings to sponsor the burial.

Honestly, life hasn't been fair. To see food to even eat is a big issue. I try to see if i could get construction job at least to solve the hunger issue, but nothing is forthcoming. Please i really need a job no matter how small. I'm in Lagos and can be reached on 09074843276. I'm a graduate with a Bsc in public administration (2:2) and can read and write fluently and also good at computer appreciation. I can submit my CV on request. Thanks and God bless.
since 2016

https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me/70#47332449

Re: In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 10:53am On Nov 16, 2018
Still hopeful
Re: In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2018
ifyalways:

You don bank change account? The diamond account don cast?

Your enablers are enroute, betnaija is a click away. 419 odds, no cutting.

I need work kor, I need work ni.
I don't know what you talking about. Please explain
Re: In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! by jeff1607(m): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
Thugnificent:
Still hopeful

since 2016?
Re: In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
jeff1607:

since 2016?
Not exactly bro, i was still in school then and u know how things get rough sometimes
Re: In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
Good evening
Re: In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
Happy Sunday
Re: In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! by Mizwisdom(f): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
Can you carry heavy load?
Re: In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Yes but it depends on how heavy it is
Re: In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2018
Good morning
Re: In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
cry cry
Re: In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
God bless us all
Re: In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
Happy weekend
Re: In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 11:42am On Nov 26, 2018
Happy new week
Re: In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
Mizwisdom:

undecided undecided undecided Madame good energy, you for kudu carry Olumo Rock put for em head na cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Job Pls (really Urgent)!!! by TheCongo2: 6:07am On Dec 02, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Cover Letter

Sincerely
Thugnificient

Visit
Hotnigerianjobs
Jobberman

Good luck man

Wow... this cover letter is a serial killer
I love it
Kudos to you bro

(1) (Reply)

DSTV Installation Services In Benin City / Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". / "The Imperfections Of Marriage!" ~ Pav

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.