Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,539 members, 7,850,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Re: The Religion Of Shi'a Is A Threat To Our Peace! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: The Religion Of Shi'a Is A Threat To Our Peace! (237 Views)

Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out / "Our Peace Loving Hero ", Jonathan Ordered Arrest. / Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: The Religion Of Shi'a Is A Threat To Our Peace! by Elbinawi: 9:41am On Nov 12, 2018
Re: The Religion Of Shi'a Is A Threat To Our Peace!

A prominent Nigerian Journalist sent me this article and said he wanted my reply on this. Initially I apologized that I am a bit busy but he insisted. The following is my humble reply to this fake and fraudulent "Imam" from Okene, Kogi state.

The first thing I checked when I received the article was who signed it. And I saw "Imam Murtada Muhammad Gusau, from Okene, Kogi State, Nigeria". A true Imam out of Islamic decorum and humility will never sign his name with the Imam tag. This shows Murtada Muhammad Gusau is a fake and fraudulent Imam seeking attention from the savage Saudi regime who are presently sponsoring #ShiaGenocide in Nigeria. It is either this Murtada is receiving Saudi-petro dollars for his campaign of lies, calumny and demonization against Shia Islam and Muslim Unity or he wrote this divisive piece to attract attention. The spread of Shia Islam in Africa and most importantly in Nigeria is given the Saudi Wahhabi regime and their paid Nigerian agents sleepless nights.

Let's return to the topic. The writer framed his divisive piece as "The Religion Of Shi'a Is A Threat To Our Peace!". Shia Islam is one of the two wings of Islam and the other wing is Sunni Islam. Shia Islam has never been a threat to the peace of humanity but Shia Islam is a threat to the murderous terrorism of #ISIS, #AlQaeda, #BokoHaram and all murderous Wahhabi terrorist groups. Shia Islam condemned all forms of terrorism and all these murderous terrorist groups are inspired by #Wahhabism, the same Wahhabism that this fake Imam is defending here. This fake Imam did not only attacked Shia Islam in this piece but he also attacked the Sunni Sufi Brotherhood. We are in the period of the birth anniversary of Prophet Muhammad (sa), a glorious event widely celebrated by Shia Muslims and Sunni Sufi Brotherhood.

The #Fake Imam claimed:

"They do not grasp the fact that difference between Sunnis and Shi'ites does not relate only to subsidiary matters but also to some fundamentals as well."

The bloodthirsty Wahhabi barbarians are the biggest enemies of Muslim Unity in the world today. There are no fundamental differences of Shia and Sunni Islam. God is One. Prophet Muhammad (sa) is one. Quran is one. Qibla is one. Prayers is one. Fasting is one. Zakkat is one. Hajj is one. Then where is the fundamental difference? It is important to note that these bloodthirsty Wahhabi barbarians like this fake Imam do not only excommunicate Shia Muslims from Islam, they also excommunicate the Overwhelming majority of Sunni Muslims from Islam.

As usual the fake Imam uses the Companions of Prophet Muhammad (sa) as a cover to demonize Shia Islam. Wahhabism is an empty cult dedicated to the worship of companions. To these bloodthirsty barbarians it is Better to insult a Prophet of God than to state the historical lapses and blunders of some companions. Companions of the Prophet are not infallible, they were fallible human like us. They sinned, deviated and committed blunders. There were thieves among the companions of the Prophet. There were drunkards among the companions of the Prophet. There were those who committed Adultery and Fornication among Companions of the Prophet. A companion of the Prophet buried other companions alive in the Syrian desert. Yes, Muaywiya bin Abu sufyan buried Hujr Ibn Adi al-Kindi and his companions alive in the Syrian desert. Read Islamic history. Are these companions righteous and our role-models?

God is Just. God will not have separate Justice for companions and another for other Muslims. The Justice of God is one! If a companion buried an innocent man alive, this a heinous crime that will be punish by God. God will not say because he saw the Messenger of God (sa) then he will go free. God is Just. Seeing the Messenger of God does not present any advantage where the justice of God is concern. The advantage of seeing the Prophet is to be righteous, pious and faithful. To see the Prophet and then bury Muslims alive is the peak of evil and barbarism. Yes, say I insulted a companion. He is a murderous criminal and barbarian to bury Muslims alive in the Syria desert.

The fake Imam confessed:

"Undoubtedly, propagating the Shi'ite faith is making its way rapidly throughout the Muslim world. It is extending beyond the borders of countries where it used to be such as Iran, Iraq and Lebanon. Rather, it is now spreading on a wide range in Bahrain, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Syria, Jordan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), Egypt, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and other Muslim countries."

Shia Islam is today spreading across the world not with the power of the sword or inhuman terrorism but with the power of positive reasoning, good conduct and sound propagation. Lies, fake news and fraudulent propaganda can never stop the spread of Shia Islam. Terrorism-enabled Wahhabism infiltrated Sunni Islam and contaminated it with hate, intolerance and murderous terrorism. How can Sunni Islam be attractive with all these Wahhabi contaminations? A Wahhabi barbarian will tell you Nigerian Christians are your enemies. The same Christians that gave refuge to early Muslims During the time of the Prophet in Ethiopia and protected them. Sunni Muslims must de couple Sunni Islam from murderous Wahhabism. This is most important! Religion can not be based on hate, intolerance and murderous terrorism.

The fake Imam like ISIS and BokoHaram terrorists could not hide his hatred for Shia Islam and Sunni Sufi Brotherhood:

"What adds to the difficulty of the situation and the improbability of remaining silent thereon is the close relationship between Shi'ite and Sufi methodologies on the pretext that both of them love the Prophet's Household (Ahlul Bayt). As we know, Sufism is widespread in many Muslim countries when it is famous for committing many Bid'ahs and abhorred sins and shares Shi'a in that both sanctify the graves of the Prophet's Household. As a result, Shi'ism is expected to spread so long as Sufi sects are widespread in Muslim countries."

The fake Imam out of desperation lied about #Iraq:

"The situation in Iraq is very dangerous. It became a usual scene that Sunni Muslims are killed after glancing at their identity cards. Respected Islamic Scholar Harith Al-Dary, Secretary General of the Association of Muslim Scholars in Iraq, stated that more than 100,000 Sunnis were killed by Shi'ites from 2003 to 2006 only."

When the US-created ISIS barbarians invaded Northern Iraq and massacred all Iraqis that included Sunnis, Shias, Christians, Kurds and Tukemens, it was the Shia force that defeated them and saved Iraq. Shia Muslims are protecting Sunnis in Iraq. This is the truth. Trying to stir up sectarianism using false news and narrations is Absolute evil. To claim that 100,000 Sunnis were killed in Iraq by Shiites is a blatant and compound lie. If I may ask, how many Shia Muslims did Saddam murdered in Iraq? More than 300,000 Shia Muslims were brutally slaughtered by the evil tyrant Saddam yet we never accuse Sunni Islam of this genocide. When wicked mass murderer Nigerian tyrant Buhari brutally slaughtered 1000+ Shia infants, children, women and men in Zaria in December 2015, did we accuse Sunni Islam of this genocide?

The fake Imam claimed:

"Moreover, the dangers of Iran's ambitions in Iraq is reinforced by the fact that US backs and supports such ambitions. We can all see the American-backed and sponsored Shi'ite government. Furthermore, reciprocal unreal accusations between the US and Iran should make no sense. Actually, USA never thinks of launching war against Iran."

The whole world knows that the Saudi regime is a puppet of US imperialism. The savage Saudi regime is the biggest tool of the genocidal European savages in the Islamic world but Wahhabi barbarians are always trying to cover this fact and reality. They desperately want the US regime to attack Iran but the US regime is fearful of the consequences of such folly due to Iran power. Saudi Arabia is too weak to attack Iran and no murderous Wahhabi terrorist group can survive in Iran so they want their American masters to do the job for them.

One a final note, I hope I address the main points raised by this fake Imam who is a naked enemy of Muslim Unity. Happy Moulud to All Muslims!

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivers Visible Results On Power / Enough is enough We Need Change At Bedc Power / My Commitment Is To Fix Nigeria, Says Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.