Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

"Our Peace Loving Hero ", Jonathan Ordered Arrest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Our Peace Loving Hero ", Jonathan Ordered Arrest. (1363 Views)

Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov / Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out / Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Our Peace Loving Hero ", Jonathan Ordered Arrest. by IamWonderful: 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
I thought people said Jonathan is peace loving but for arresting someone that clearly stated that it wasn't Jonathan seems to negates his peace loving, lots of parody account on Twitter even the one of Nigeria police force, Buhari, Osinbanjo and lots more. Well. I guess kissI thought people said Jonathan is peace loving but for arresting someone that clearly stated that it wasn't Jonathan seems to negates his peace loving, lots of parody account on Twitter even the one of Nigeria police force, Buhari, Osinbanjo and lots more. Well. I guess this is not in our hero's Bible

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

12:20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Our Peace Loving Hero ", Jonathan Ordered Arrest. by seborrhic: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
Incoherent balderdash. Seems like the rantings of that deranged ademusiwa

5 Likes

Re: "Our Peace Loving Hero ", Jonathan Ordered Arrest. by Goldp5988(f): 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: "Our Peace Loving Hero ", Jonathan Ordered Arrest. by donbachi(m): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
For dis very mata..vengeance belong to man..no vex.

1 Like

Re: "Our Peace Loving Hero ", Jonathan Ordered Arrest. by surgical: 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
Don't mind the king of simps , that refused to grow balls when it was needed,na for harmless small boy student,he come dey show power
Na fear dey worry am that time,no be say he be peace loving anything

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Our Peace Loving Hero ", Jonathan Ordered Arrest. by helinues: 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
Jonathan might not be the one that ordered his arrest..

GEJ is on peace mission to Mali.. He will be returning back to the country tomorrow.. So not his hand directly

3 Likes

Re: "Our Peace Loving Hero ", Jonathan Ordered Arrest. by GboyegaD(m): 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
This doesn't depuct him as not peace loving. Peace-loving isn't synonymous to aiding crimes.
Re: "Our Peace Loving Hero ", Jonathan Ordered Arrest. by Tranquillity360: 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
Children of hate from waste

1 Like

Re: "Our Peace Loving Hero ", Jonathan Ordered Arrest. by Kdon2: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
seborrhic:
Incoherent balderdash.
Seems like the rantings of that deranged ademusiwa

God bless you!

3 Likes

Re: "Our Peace Loving Hero ", Jonathan Ordered Arrest. by IamWonderful: 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
helinues:
Jonathan might not be the one that ordered his arrest..

GEJ is on peace mission to Mali.. He will be returning back to the country tomorrow.. So not his hand directly
The student have been detained for 54 days already, that means it was before GEJ left on his "peace mission",
According to the student's lawyer
He said, “I was informed that it was one of the aides to former President Jonathan that saw the parody account on Twitter and informed his boss. Jonathan immediately reported to the IG and that was how investigations began.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Peace Loving Hero ", Jonathan Ordered Arrest. by IamWonderful: 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
surgical:
Don't mind the king of simps , that refused to grow balls when it was needed,na for harmless small boy student,he come dey show power
Na fear dey worry am that time,no be say he be peace loving anything
The ineffectual buffon must have been using his bitterness of his disgraceful lost of election on poor orphan boy

2 Likes

Re: "Our Peace Loving Hero ", Jonathan Ordered Arrest. by BlowYourMind: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
GEJ is an hypocrite he didn't fight when he was supposed to, he is going after a student he suppose to ignore, those people that condemn DSS for arresting a man for using Buhari's daughter's former number have lost their voice now.

1 Like

Re: "Our Peace Loving Hero ", Jonathan Ordered Arrest. by MrPolitics: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
IamWonderful:
The student have been detained for 54 days already, that means it was before GEJ left on his "peace mission",
According to the student's lawyer

Where’s the link to the lawyer’s statement?
Also what power or capacity does Jonathan have to order the detention of anybody?

2 Likes

Re: "Our Peace Loving Hero ", Jonathan Ordered Arrest. by DardyGentle(m): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
So many Nigerians are just too stupid. Be it a parody account or whatever, Jonathan has the right to protect his image and personality.
With the level of illiteracy in Nigeria now especially with the fact that many graduates and those that now have access to internet are still illiterates, GEJ has the right to protect his image and reputation. Many people use people's image and identity for stupid things especially Nigerians so one should not expect GEJ to sit back and wait for the guy to do stupid things with his image before reacting to it. Why will the guy even use his image in the first place? Is that not a disrespect? Why did the guy not use his father's picture.

2 Likes

Re: "Our Peace Loving Hero ", Jonathan Ordered Arrest. by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
IamWonderful:
I thought people said Jonathan is peace loving but for arresting someone that clearly stated that it wasn't Jonathan seems to negates his peace loving, lots of parody account on Twitter even the one of Nigeria police force, Buhari, Osinbanjo and lots more. Well. I guess kissI thought people said Jonathan is peace loving but for arresting someone that clearly stated that it wasn't Jonathan seems to negates his peace loving, lots of parody account on Twitter even the one of Nigeria police force, Buhari, Osinbanjo and lots more. Well. I guess this is not in our hero's Bible

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

12:20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

Because he is Peace loving
You can create account to mimic him also insults his family
All because he is peace loving
Buhari your god nko

2 Likes

Re: "Our Peace Loving Hero ", Jonathan Ordered Arrest. by IamWonderful: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2020
MrPolitics:

Where’s the link to the lawyer’s statement?
Also what power or capacity does Jonathan have to order the detention of anybody?
Speaking with The PUNCH on Friday , a human rights lawyer , Tope Akinyode , said the student was arrested after a complaint by the former President to the Inspector - General of Police , Mohammed Adamu .
Policemen were said to have obtained information of Olusola ’s call log record from a telecommunications service provider.
The call history linked him to his uncle , a pastor in Ogbomoso , Oyo State , who was immediately placed under house arrest by the Special Anti -Robbery Squad operatives and was ordered to invite Olusola to his residence for onward arrest , which was done .
Akinyode said Olusola was subsequently taken to Abuja .
He said, “ I was informed that it was one of the aides to former President Jonathan that saw the parody account on Twitter and informed his boss . Jonathan immediately reported to the IG and that was how investigations began .
https://punchng.com/student-detained-54-days-for-creating-parody-twitter-account-of-jonathan/
Re: "Our Peace Loving Hero ", Jonathan Ordered Arrest. by IamWonderful: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Because he is Peace loving
You can create account to mimic him also insults his family
All because he is peace loving
Buhari your god nko
His he the first person to be insulted? who doesn't receive insult in the world even the Almighty GOD.

(1) (Reply)

Budgetary Allocation To NDDC And 13% Derivation From 1999 To 2019 / Between Atiku (PDP) And Tinubu (APC): Who Do You Think Is Most Likely To Win / Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.