Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). (100208 Views)

Updated List Of Fake Scam Job Interview Address In Lagos Nigeria / List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State / This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive) (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by Ekesondgreat(m): 9:03am On Feb 01, 2022
House 6, off Orishigun, behind polaris bank. Ketu Ile-Ile Bus/Stop Ajayi street. Zenith Pharmacy Building.

Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by Elmartinez: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
Please I got these invite from two companies with the same address or should I say the same company with different names. Please help a brother. I don't want to waste transport fare to and fro the venue.

Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by Soar96: 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
There is one other company one should also not get into - SMASH GROUP (housing SmashMall/SmashConnect, SmashRides, SmashLogistics, SmashProperties, SmashInvest, ISmashTrades, SmashFood, etc).

The CEO, Paul Eigbefoh Smith OWES SALARIES! Staff would leave frustrated.

I can't even give the details. Please don't get a job or invest here.

like this too.
Kspicz:
There is a company in Lagos with Factories in Ogun state called Solar Energy Ventures Industries Entreprise Limited. They also bear other names Like REI plastics, NGS group, Sapatech etc. This organization has a very toxic environment. There is no job security, the owner Mr. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Madumere pays police stations to do his bidding. There is no leave, pension neither do they pay tax. Staff are fired without following due process. There is no HMO and there is no Employee compensation /Insurance in terms of injuries. Staff are hardly provided work tools but get constant blame for non performance.No health and safety equipment for factory workers. No trainings, no incentives, bonus or benefits. He verbally and sometimes could physically assault staff members. He pays graduates poor salaries but pays illiterates a higher one. Staff are not allowed to contribute their opinions even on jobs they are given. There is a lot of interference and do it his way. Working hours are not stipulated, you could see 8am -5pm but would work 8 am - 9pm. Factory workers work 7am-7pm. Please if you get any invite from this company please run for dare life. They could tease you with a bigger salary only to sack you one month later. Weather their Festac office, Ota factories or Igbesa is a no no! Please avoid this organization by all means or you are on your own!
Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by alexandakin(m): 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
Please I need to confirm this mail I just got for an interview

Dear Akinola Adeyemi,

Your application for the job role of "GRADUATE TRAINEE" stood out to us and we think you would be a good fit for the role.

We would like to invite you to an interview with our HR Team of Business consultation department to simulates some of the job duties. It would give you the chance to better understand what the position entails where your skills and potentials are required.

Your appointment is scheduled as follows;
Date: Wednesday, 20th April, 2022
Address: No 54 Ajayi Road, Oke-Ira, College Road-Ogba, Lagos state
Time: 9:00am

Ensure to come along with;
1. Any valid means of identification
2. Face mask
3. A printed copy of your CV and invitation message.

For enquiry:

Best regards.

I see there is a mistake in the name on the mail (I'm Ademola not Adeyemi)
Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by jerrisonjeff(m): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2022
alexandakin:

Dear Akinola Adeyemi,

Your application for the job role of "GRADUATE TRAINEE" stood out to us and we think you would be a good fit for the role.

We would like to invite you to an interview with our HR Team of Business consultation department to simulates some of the job duties. It would give you the chance to better understand what the position entails where your skills and potentials are required.

2. Face mask

For enquiry:

Best regards.

I got a similar mail for interview today Wednesday.... Its same address @ ogba but different company name... in Mine was Mingos Nigeria as the company name... They are GNLD company..... They are scammers.... but the same graduate Trainee...

Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by Jesugoroye: 8:16am On Apr 28, 2022
Please is this address real?

Plot 6, opposite Adebayo street, off Orishigun, ile-ile busstop,Ajayi street, Ketu, Lagos.
I have an interview there tomorrow morning
Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by Stefan00: 8:55am On May 02, 2022
Is this real?
From mega inc career

After careful consideration of your online application for the position of a "GRADUATE TRAINEE". This is to notify you that you have been shortlisted to undergo a one on one interview session with the Hr department of the company.

If you are found Qualified and willing to work, you will be trained to fit into the aforementioned position based on your skills and potentials.

Kindly find below details of your Appointment.

Date: Wednesdayday, 4th May, 2022

Venue: No 25, Ajayi Road, Oke-Ira, College Road, Ogba, Lagos State.

N.B: Ensure you come with the following;

1. A hard copy of your CV

2. Your face mask

Kindly Revert to this mail as soon as possible.

For Enquiry;

Phone: +234(0)-9029660181

Appointment:
Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by Habbeyoluwa: 3:45pm On May 08, 2022
Jesugoroye:
Please is this address real?

Plot 6, opposite Adebayo street, off Orishigun, ile-ile busstop,Ajayi street, Ketu, Lagos.
I have an interview there tomorrow morning

Please did you eventually go
Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by adepeju1911: 5:03pm On May 12, 2022
You have been invited for an interview as Admin Officer at Twinwaters
Entertainment Center Head office located at Penthhouse B Motorways
Center, 1 Motorways Avenue opp 7up factory, Lagos Ibadan Express way,
Oregun Ikeja Lagos on Monday 16, May 2022 by 10am.

Please help me confirm this oooo
Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by Kalaba(m): 12:23pm On May 13, 2022
na wa o
Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by Darrexma: 9:11am On May 14, 2022
Add this to the list No 25, Ajayi street, beside Olatunbosun street, Oke-Ira, College Road-Ogba, Lagos state
Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by Cetrine(f): 12:45pm On May 15, 2022
Darrexma:
Add this to the list No 25, Ajayi street, beside Olatunbosun street, Oke-Ira, College Road-Ogba, Lagos state

Pls is this address legit?
I have an interview at this address tomorrow morning.

Pls respond �
Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by OGraffix(m): 9:25am On May 23, 2022
Cetrine:

Pls respond �

U went for the interview?
Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by favour442(m): 7:25pm On May 23, 2022
Same here... Mine is tomorrow... Did you attend?
Cetrine:

Pls respond �
Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by favour442(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2022
I got an email with this same address but a different company and different phone number... This looks fake but did you attend?
Stefan00:
Is this real?
From mega inc career

After careful consideration of your online application for the position of a "GRADUATE TRAINEE". This is to notify you that you have been shortlisted to undergo a one on one interview session with the Hr department of the company.

If you are found Qualified and willing to work, you will be trained to fit into the aforementioned position based on your skills and potentials.

Kindly find below details of your Appointment.

Date: Wednesdayday, 4th May, 2022

Venue: No 25, Ajayi Road, Oke-Ira, College Road, Ogba, Lagos State.

N.B: Ensure you come with the following;

1. A hard copy of your CV

2. Your face mask

Kindly Revert to this mail as soon as possible.

For Enquiry;

Phone: +234(0)-9029660181

Appointment:

Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by favour442(m): 7:29pm On May 23, 2022
Same here... Got a mail with the same address but different company... Nawa
alexandakin:

Dear Akinola Adeyemi,

2. Face mask

For enquiry:

Best regards.

Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by Hahjascho(m): 3:03pm On May 24, 2022
favour442:
Same here... Got a mail with the same address but different company... Nawa
Also got a mail...same address.

Will you attend?
Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by Gideon95: 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
I got this interview invite. I applied on Friday. I just the mail on Saturday.

No 3 Orishigun street besides Stering bank, opposite Apostolic grammar school Iyana school bustop, Lapo building Ketu Lagos.

Is it a fake job address?

Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by seunlizy(f): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2022
Me too, I also got the invite today,

Pls peeps help confirm if it's a scam
Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by seunlizy(f): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Gideon95:
I got this interview invite. I applied on Friday. I just the mail on Saturday.

No 3 Orishigun street besides Stering bank, opposite Apostolic grammar school Iyana school bustop, Lapo building Ketu Lagos.

Is it a fake job address?

How did it go, did you go

Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by RYTEBABY: 11:39am On Jun 07, 2022
seunlizy:

How did it go, did you go

i got same invitation, but i just deleted because na them

Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by Prettyucy(f): 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Dear UCHECHI GIFT,

Thank you for your interest you shown to be part of our workforce as an Executive Secretary with Business Consultant&DD Sunlola Initiatives. We were impressed by your background. Your qualifications make you an excellent candidate for this role. I would like to invite you to a face-to-face interview at our office.

During the interview, you will have the chance to learn more about the role and to develop a deeper understanding of our company’s objectives. On our end, we want to understand your career goals and professional experience more so.

Our office is located at No. 3, Orishigun street (Lapo Bank Building 2nd Floor) Opposite The Apostolic church grammar school Kosofe Ketu Lagos. Please bring at along copy of your resume.

During the interview, you will speak to the following people:

• Mrs Bunmi Akeju, Director of Training
• Dr ADEOTI, Executive Assistant
• Fatima Ibrahim, President & CEO. To make the meeting time as convenient for you as possible, please your start times is schedule for
• Monday, 13th June, 2022 by 9.00a.m

Please respond no later than 24hours with your availability. If you have any questions before the interview, please contact me at 090-1855-6550. I look forward to meeting you.
Seat No- 44813047

Sincerely,

Dr ADE
Head,Human Capacity and Director of Consultant

Ineed help, I want to know if this job is fake please help

Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by Prettyucy(f): 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Please I got this interview invite, I want to know if it is fake please help

Thank you for your interest you shown to be part of our workforce as an Executive Secretary with Business Consultant&DD Sunlola Initiatives. We were impressed by your background. Your qualifications make you an excellent candidate for this role. I would like to invite you to a face-to-face interview at our office.

During the interview, you will have the chance to learn more about the role and to develop a deeper understanding of our company’s objectives. On our end, we want to understand your career goals and professional experience more so.

Our office is located at No. 3, Orishigun street (Lapo Bank Building 2nd Floor) Opposite The Apostolic church grammar school Kosofe Ketu Lagos. Please bring at along copy of your resume.

• Fatima Ibrahim, President & CEO. To make the meeting time as convenient for you as possible, please your start times is schedule for

Please respond no later than 24hours with your availability. If you have any questions before the interview, please contact me at 090-1855-6550. I look forward to meeting you.
Seat No- 44813047

Sincerely,

Dr ADE
Head,Human Capacity and Director of Consultant.
Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by DenreleDave(m): 8:36am On Jun 14, 2022
Prettyucy:
Please I got this interview invite, I want to know if it is fake please help

Seat No- 44813047

Sincerely,

Dr ADE

how was it? real or scam
Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by phemolisti(m): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2022
[quote author=Prettyucy post=113712215]Please I got this interview invite, I want to know if it is fake please help

I got this too. Did u later attend?

Dear Candidate,
Following the review of your CV and online application to work as a Business Development Manager at DD AFRICA LIMITED. We were impressed by your background. Your qualifications make you an excellent candidate for this role. I would like to invite you to a face-to-face interview at our office.

Our office is located at No. 3, Orishigun street (Lapo Bank Building 2nd Floor) Opposite The Apostolic church grammar school Kosofe Ketu Lagos. Please come with a copy of your resume. Our company dress code is business casual.

• Tope Bolutayo, Director of Training
• Adebiyi Abigael, Senior Manager
• Fatima Ibrahim, President & CEO
The interview is schedule for
• Friday 17th June, 2022 at 9.00a.m

Please respond no later than 24hours with your availability. If you have any questions before the interview, please contact me at 08025467069. I look forward to meeting you.
Seat No- 46624982

Sincerely,

HR: Uchechi Ogbonna
Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by seunlizy(f): 2:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
alexandakin:

Dear Akinola Adeyemi,

2. Face mask

For enquiry:

Best regards.

Pls did you go for the interview

Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by hybeez: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
[quote author=phemolisti post=113848959][/quote] Please I got a message from this address too.. how was it, is it real? Please help �

Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by kemz12(m): 9:21am On Jun 24, 2022
Plote author=Prettyucy post=113712215]Please I got this interview invite, I want to know if it is fake please help

Seat No- 44813047

Sincerely,

Dr ADE
Head,Human Capacity and Director of Consultant.[/quote]

Pls how was the interview are they legit, just asking cos I also got the similar invitation and same address.
Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2022
Please I got these too, has anyone here verified if it's real?
kemz12:
Plote author=Prettyucy post=113712215]Please I got this interview invite, I want to know if it is fake please help

Seat No- 44813047

Sincerely,

Dr ADE

Pls how was the interview are they legit, just asking cos I also got the similar invitation and same address.
Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by Christianafolu(f): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
kemz12:

Seat No- 44813047

Sincerely,

Dr ADE

Re: This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). by Christianafolu(f): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
[quoite author=kemz12 post=114107141]Plote author=Prettyucy post=113712215]Please I got this interview invite, I want to know if it is fake please help

Seat No- 44813047

Sincerely,

Dr ADE

Pls how was the interview are they legit, just asking cos I also got the similar invitation and same address. [/quote]

Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2016 / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67