Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Politics Of Intimidation: How My Plane Was Raided By DSS - ATIKU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Of Intimidation: How My Plane Was Raided By DSS - ATIKU (686 Views)

Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami / Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me / FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politics Of Intimidation: How My Plane Was Raided By DSS - ATIKU by celinajumbo11(f): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2018
https://letsgetnigeriaworkingagain..com/2018/11/politics-of-intimidation-how-atikus.html

https://presidentatikuabubakar..com/2018/11/politics-of-intimidation-how-atikus.html

A first hand narrative of how Atiku Abubakar was ransacked at the Airport by men of the DSS.

Former Nigerian vice president and the presidential candidate of the opposition People’s Democratic Party Atiku Abubakar said he and his staff were intimidated “by Operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS)” after arriving at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja.
“I arrived to Abuja this morning to a search by agents of the state, aimed at intimidating me and my staff,” Abubakar tweeted on Sunday afternoon.

Abubakar arrived Abuja airport at 1 am Nigerian time from vacation in Dubai.
He, however, did not state which of the “agents of state” searched him and his staff.
Abubakar, formerly a member of the ruling party, is the main challenger against President Muhammadu Buhari in Nigeria’s next general election holding in February.

His campaign to get Nigeria “working again” has resonated with a section of Nigerians who are disenchanted by Buhari’s handling of the economy and allegations of corruption against a few of his aides.

Abubakar’s claim of intimidation will be seen by many in Africa’s most populous as an attempt by the government to cow him.
The alleged intimidation came a few days after the ruling All Progressives Congress called for the probation of his strategy meeting organized with some of PDP leaders in Dubai.

“There is more to the meeting that meets the eye. Nigeria has enough meeting/conference rooms, many of which meet international standards,” the deputy spokesman of APC Yekini Nabena said.
“It is therefore clear that the Dubai meeting was for other sinister political purposes ahead of the 2019 general elections.”
“Our intelligence, anti-graft and security agencies must be awake to its responsibility of investigating the Dubai meeting. Cash-and-carry politicians must be prevented from moving illicit cash around to induce voters and sponsor election violence and rigging.”

However, a former All Progressives Congress spokesman Timi Frank, who also confirmed the harassment of the presidential candidate in a statement on Sunday alleged that the search squad planned to plant “bags of foreign currencies and other implicating things” in Abubakar’s aircraft on arrival in Abuja.

He, however, warned President Muhammadu Buhari to desist from his act of “intimidation” against the PDP presidential candidate.
“Due to information at our disposal, what I have been saying is that the PDP presidential candidate is not safe under this administration because the Buhari’s administration is deploying all manners of devilish strategies to nail all the opposition leaders especially, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar,” Frank said.

“We are using this medium to inform the international community to also take note of how Buhari administration is intimidating the opposition presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, who has served Nigeria as Vice President for eight years,” he added.

1 Share

Re: Politics Of Intimidation: How My Plane Was Raided By DSS - ATIKU by Pajapaja: 9:56am On Nov 12, 2018
Atiku is a bastard
Re: Politics Of Intimidation: How My Plane Was Raided By DSS - ATIKU by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 12, 2018
Do unto others what you would like them to do unto you
Re: Politics Of Intimidation: How My Plane Was Raided By DSS - ATIKU by AbdulBinLaden: 10:02am On Nov 12, 2018
And why will you say that?
Pajapaja:
Atiku is a bastard
Re: Politics Of Intimidation: How My Plane Was Raided By DSS - ATIKU by dukie25: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2018
AbdulBinLaden:
And why will you say that?
Because he has no brain, a zombie
Re: Politics Of Intimidation: How My Plane Was Raided By DSS - ATIKU by Baawaa(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2018
Atiku is a looter,say no to Atikulooting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Politics Of Intimidation: How My Plane Was Raided By DSS - ATIKU by dukie25: 10:08am On Nov 12, 2018
[s]
Baawaa:
Atiku is a looter,say no to Atikulooting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]

Meanwhile Mr Integrity's wife is losing N2.5b to aides, can you tell me her job?

Oh and Yusuf too.
Re: Politics Of Intimidation: How My Plane Was Raided By DSS - ATIKU by AbdulBinLaden: 10:09am On Nov 12, 2018
This is the handwork of the tyrant in power, who is nobody but Buhari who is also known as buhari
celinajumbo11:
https://letsgetnigeriaworkingagain..com/2018/11/politics-of-intimidation-how-atikus.html

https://presidentatikuabubakar..com/2018/11/politics-of-intimidation-how-atikus.html

A first hand narrative of how Atiku Abubakar was ransacked at the Airport by men of the DSS.

Former Nigerian vice president and the presidential candidate of the opposition People’s Democratic Party Atiku Abubakar said he and his staff were intimidated “by Operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS)” after arriving at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja.
“I arrived to Abuja this morning to a search by agents of the state, aimed at intimidating me and my staff,” Abubakar tweeted on Sunday afternoon.

Abubakar arrived Abuja airport at 1 am Nigerian time from vacation in Dubai.
He, however, did not state which of the “agents of state” searched him and his staff.
Abubakar, formerly a member of the ruling party, is the main challenger against President Muhammadu Buhari in Nigeria’s next general election holding in February.

His campaign to get Nigeria “working again” has resonated with a section of Nigerians who are disenchanted by Buhari’s handling of the economy and allegations of corruption against a few of his aides.

Abubakar’s claim of intimidation will be seen by many in Africa’s most populous as an attempt by the government to cow him.
The alleged intimidation came a few days after the ruling All Progressives Congress called for the probation of his strategy meeting organized with some of PDP leaders in Dubai.

“There is more to the meeting that meets the eye. Nigeria has enough meeting/conference rooms, many of which meet international standards,” the deputy spokesman of APC Yekini Nabena said.
“It is therefore clear that the Dubai meeting was for other sinister political purposes ahead of the 2019 general elections.”
“Our intelligence, anti-graft and security agencies must be awake to its responsibility of investigating the Dubai meeting. Cash-and-carry politicians must be prevented from moving illicit cash around to induce voters and sponsor election violence and rigging.”

However, a former All Progressives Congress spokesman Timi Frank, who also confirmed the harassment of the presidential candidate in a statement on Sunday alleged that the search squad planned to plant “bags of foreign currencies and other implicating things” in Abubakar’s aircraft on arrival in Abuja.

He, however, warned President Muhammadu Buhari to desist from his act of “intimidation” against the PDP presidential candidate.
“Due to information at our disposal, what I have been saying is that the PDP presidential candidate is not safe under this administration because the Buhari’s administration is deploying all manners of devilish strategies to nail all the opposition leaders especially, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar,” Frank said.

“We are using this medium to inform the international community to also take note of how Buhari administration is intimidating the opposition presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, who has served Nigeria as Vice President for eight years,” he added.

Re: Politics Of Intimidation: How My Plane Was Raided By DSS - ATIKU by beyuv: 10:09am On Nov 12, 2018
all these tales for pity
Re: Politics Of Intimidation: How My Plane Was Raided By DSS - ATIKU by onubijoe(m): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2018
Be guided and be warned insulting a man that can change your life just a day for better out of hunger you are passing through for years .you must know that , all the security agents are not meant for APC personality alone and the treatment must be equal according to the rule of law

Pajapaja:
Atiku is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Intimidation: How My Plane Was Raided By DSS - ATIKU by feddis(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2018
Condemning and criticizing a man that has achieved if not all of what your entire generation ever will.
instead of condemnation, join and promote his re-branded agenda of growing this nation.
Just as Kanye West said, there's no point condemning politicians for their wrongs, when you can join and make them better with love.

Pajapaja:
Atiku is a bastard
Re: Politics Of Intimidation: How My Plane Was Raided By DSS - ATIKU by Beremx(f): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2018
No intimidation or harassment will stop Atiku from occupying Aso Rock next year.

2 Likes

Re: Politics Of Intimidation: How My Plane Was Raided By DSS - ATIKU by Kennedy94(m): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2018
vendetta
Re: Politics Of Intimidation: How My Plane Was Raided By DSS - ATIKU by Pajapaja: 10:26am On Nov 12, 2018
feddis:
Condemning and criticizing a man that has achieved if not all of what your entire generation ever will.
instead of condemnation, join and promote his re-branded agenda of growing this nation.
Just as Kanye West said, there's no point condemning politicians for their wrongs, when you can join and make them better with love.

Why are you hitting your head on the floor? cheesy
Re: Politics Of Intimidation: How My Plane Was Raided By DSS - ATIKU by Pajapaja: 10:26am On Nov 12, 2018
onubijoe:
Be guided and be warned insulting a man that can change your life just a day for better out of hunger you are passing through for years .you must know that , all the security agents are not meant for APC personality alone and the treatment must be equal according to the rule of law

Why are you gnashing your teeth? cheesy
Re: Politics Of Intimidation: How My Plane Was Raided By DSS - ATIKU by chacha2018: 10:42am On Nov 12, 2018
You need serious help, making such useless and senseless comment about our president come 2019
Pajapaja:
Atiku is a bastard
Re: Politics Of Intimidation: How My Plane Was Raided By DSS - ATIKU by chacha2018: 10:45am On Nov 12, 2018
Please help me tell them.
onubijoe:

[q
ote author=Pajapaja post=72895995]
Why are you gnashing your teeth? cheesy[/quote]
Re: Politics Of Intimidation: How My Plane Was Raided By DSS - ATIKU by chacha2018: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2018
AbdulBinLaden:
This is the handwork of the tyrant in power, who is nobody but Buhari who is also known as buhari
Re: Politics Of Intimidation: How My Plane Was Raided By DSS - ATIKU by chacha2018: 10:48am On Nov 12, 2018
i think its you that has no brain, sorry to say am just been honest with you, nothing personal.
dukie25:

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Intimidation: How My Plane Was Raided By DSS - ATIKU by chacha2018: 11:02am On Nov 12, 2018
This can only be done by tyrants in power bokoharam who calls himself buhari
AbdulBinLaden:
Re: Politics Of Intimidation: How My Plane Was Raided By DSS - ATIKU by chacha2018: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
Your brain is leaking, its like they've used up your brain to pump tire abi
Baawaa:
Re: Politics Of Intimidation: How My Plane Was Raided By DSS - ATIKU by feddis(m): 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
It's actually resting on an ergonomic chair.
Yours will definitely be with confused APC.

Pajapaja:

Why are you hitting your head on the floor? cheesy
Re: Politics Of Intimidation: How My Plane Was Raided By DSS - ATIKU by Pajapaja: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
feddis:
It's actually resting on an ergonomic chair.
Yours will definitely be with confused APC.

ok cheesy
Re: Politics Of Intimidation: How My Plane Was Raided By DSS - ATIKU by Pajapaja: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
dukie25:

Your father has no brain

(1) (Reply)

2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili Last In UK Poll / BREAKING: Akwaibomundersiege (photos And Videos) / FG To Build Solar Power For 2.5m People In 66 Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.