Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Fate My Destiny - Episode 13 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Fate My Destiny - Episode 13 (764 Views)

POISONED LOVE- Episode 13-15 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 13 (semi Final) / Twist Of Fate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fate My Destiny - Episode 13 by Jameskyrian(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2018
*My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 13*

�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

Bayo was discharged the next day. We brought him over to Richard’s house so we can take good care of him.
After two days rest Bayo announced that we should get on with the investigation. He wanted me to involve the police so they can re-open my parents murder case but I refused. We didn’t have enough evidence.

Though I had few documents stating the fact that they were murdered because of an information in their possession. But I have no idea what the information was or who was responsible...

I told them we needed more information before we can go to the police. Everyone agreed after a while. They were scared for my safety but I didn’t care. All I want was justice to be served to those responsible.

One day, on my way to the market to get some food stuffs. I discovered Ijeep. Ever since Bayo’s incidence I was careful, I watched every street corner, every cars and faces around me. But I didn’t see anything suspicious until this particular day.

Continue reading on the link below

� � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/11/12/my-fate-my-destiny-episode-13/

(1) (Reply)

A Message To My Mother (short Story) / The Creative Edge And Africa Rise And Shine / Content Writer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.