Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' (55198 Views)

Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by simplesearch: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Jesus said a Man's life does not consist in the abundance of what he possesses, but greed and covetousness won't allow us listen until when it is almost or rather too late.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Fisher007: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Lol
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by simplesearch: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
Jesus said a Man's life does not consist in the abundance of what he possesses, but greed and covetousness won't allow us listen until when it is almost or rather too late.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
is it because he didnt allow you access to his billions?

all these runs girls always wanting to reap where they never sow. angry

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Jayslicky: 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
Who she kon dey tell?

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by winniecurtis: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
Aw camai ehp u tell TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN na
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by naijacentric(m): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
Dpharisee:
The Rich also Cry!

She must have dumped somebody she loved thinking that money can buy her the love and care she desired.
Life can be unfair sometimes
so many women dont know dey need love more dan money its when dey enter marriage their eyes open to see dat money is not everything
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by johnad3(m): 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
Can you see a statement coming out from a woman? whatelse do this woman want, satisfaction? nah, i dont think so, money? nah, sex? money can buy that but i dont think, thats what she want. I think she doesnt know what she really want. This is a wake up call for every single guy out there to watch very carefully nowadays b4 putting ring on it. I fear woman oooo. May God deliver me from my friends, i can take good care of my enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by tiredoflife(m): 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
Broke girls full naija
Forget all the fine skin
Them poor ehhh
Go Rant HQ for Facebook
U will see them begging for 1k grin

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Hmm! Marriage is in danger of extinction!

So dem tru bro
Baby mama and single father invoke now

To see better woman isn't as easy as it is before
Social media aren't helping matters at all

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
naijacentric:
so many women dont know dey need love more dan money its when dey enter marriage their eyes open to see dat money is not everything

I have seen a lot that cry,so she isn't the first and not going To be the last to cry .

They always think guys are foolish, when a guy sees a gold digger we can smell it from afar, thanks to the 21st century ladies that gave guys such a gift(instinct).gold digger from real love, I always have my filter anywhere I go

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by donbenie(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
baby124:
Lol. See her and her papa husband. So funny. See disgrace now, when these old men will not be content with their old wives and grandchildren. At 70 you want to understand and live the life of a 25yr old. Old fool.
Abeg,leave Matter for Mathias..the man never told you he regretted anything..
The only person regretting is the Lady,when you are RICH the World is your Oyster,just because of Peanuts he must have dangled to her face she forgo all her Young Men for the old man and here she is regretting and waxing Philosophical..shocked
Go make money and you can have all the nice things of life including the most beautiful women..look at Oshimole now.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
tiredoflife:
Broke girls full naija
Forget all the fine skin
Them poor ehhh
Go Rant HQ for Facebook
U will see them begging for 1k grin

The only hustle 80% of them know is sell their body, just because they want to look like Rihanna

The lastest tread is them going to any talioring store or catering store or cusmetics store and snap
And tag it as God bless my hustle,just to deceive the public dat day are learning something, ,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Ivye(f): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Kikikikiki.u married ya daddy Daddy nd nw ya pathetic..pffft pleeeaase
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
donbenie:
Abeg,leave Matter for Mathias..the man never told you he regretted anything..
The only person regretting is the Lady,when you are RICH the World is your Oyster,just because of Peanuts he must have dangled to her face she forgo all her Young Men for the old man and here she is regretting and waxing Philosophical..shocked
Go make money and you can have all the nice things of life including the most beautiful women..look at Oshimole now.. grin

I believe oshimole case is quite different because the lady oshimole married was alredy working as an air hostress, while dis our ex is just to wear bra and pant looking for who to hire her, ,,,,beauty pageant na work?.........abeg eeee
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by backspaced(f): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
A large Nigerian FMCG conglomerate seeks to hire a Procurement Officer based in Lagos, Nigeria.
JOB SCOPE:
• Responsible for purchasing goods, materials to ensure that the company’s operational needs are met.
• Manage relationships with Vendors and User Departments.
• Follow up on timely approvals and Deliveries.
• Negotiate with Vendors.
• Ensure Cost Savings for the Company.

EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 4 – 6 Years of relevant work experience of which 2 – 3 years in a relevant multinational company.
• Should have worked in an ERP environment.

Please send your cv to tricia@elevantix.com
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Richwole: 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
2minute
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Pirollee1: 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by meobizy(f): 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
She will marry another in a heartbeat.
Take what women say as fact and watch it play to your detriment.
A woman’s emotions are as fickle as British weather.
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by ComedianzazaB(m): 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
millionboi2:
I thought thy said money is everything?

How can u regret marrying a billionaire.

I never said i need everything in life
all i need is money, then I'll provide all my needs thank you
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by naijacentric(m): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
mogbojaiye:

I have seen a lot that cry,so she isn't the first and not going To be the last to cry .

They always think guys are foolish, when a guy sees a gold digger we can smell it from afar, thanks to the 21st century ladies that gave guys such a gift(instinct).gold digger from real love, I always have my filter anywhere I go
bros where can one see d filter to buy dis days gold diggers have started forming love chameleon swag
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by gud4dbest(m): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
kikiwendy:
Sorry for you dear but marriage is not a bed of roses and even if you're regretting your marriage social media is not a place for you to lament
tell them ooo tell them that want to tread the same path
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Deltatoto: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
kikiwendy:
Sorry for you dear but marriage is not a bed of roses and even if you're regretting your marriage social media is not a place for you to lament
kiki ur Toto go sweet
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by kikiwendy(f): 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
Deltatoto:
kiki ur Toto go sweet
Who is this pervert?
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Your gold-digging spirit didn't stop you.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Deltatoto: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
kikiwendy:

Who is this pervert?
bring Toto make ppl tear

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
naijacentric:
bros where can one see d filter to buy dis days gold diggers have started forming love chameleon swag

Bro any where you go, ,,no day show ur self, ,,even if you get people abroad, ,,just lock up, ,,even if your hux or ur papa hux na duplex no day in a rush to invite them, ,,always met some where else, ,,,,

New tread now is this

Okpo too don day form love o
Mostly wen they go their client hux, ,,,
Na there some take day pin there client down, ,day go wan go kitchen go cook for you, even baff u self

Me don hands up for nigeria babes oo

It is better I chase nigeria girl way they do okpo for jand than the one way day do okpo for nigeria

Reasons been.

Many of the nigeria girls way day do okpo for jand no put husband for nigeria way day await them, ,,so if u as a hustler guy man see them, talk or rapour with them they fit day convince to change atleast hustler met hustler,,,,unlike u day jand ur wife or gf day 9ja day Bleep one street boy, ,,,and na pretend she day pretend wen ever u call am
It so pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by kumbalo(m): 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
lielbree:
Look on the bright side girl

Before you broke bastards will masturbate over her post, remember there are more miserable poor couples than there are rich ones.

Is better to cry in a ferarri than a gutter!

It's better not to cry.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Pennywise(m): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
She couldn't hold it together. Odeh. Look at Bianca now an ambassador. Look at the girl who married Okoya. All u had to do was hold it together, behave. What are u getting from all the guys fvcking and dumping you now? Nothing

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by donbenie(m): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
mogbojaiye:

I believe oshimole case is quite different because the lady oshimole married was alredy working as an air hostress, while dis our ex is just to wear bra and pant looking for who to hire her, ,,,,beauty pageant na work?.........abeg eeee
True,but am very sure with all her career accomplishments and youthful beauty there's no way in h3ll she would have married Oshiomole if he had not been rich and has much more to offer her than she was already accustomed to.. shocked
It all boils down to the same thing,when you're rich the best things in life are there for the taking..whether they are professional bra wearers or Career accomplished ladies.. grin
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by kearls: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Former Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson has taken to her Instagram page to reminisce on her life and browse on the past past decisions she made in her life, which she believed she could have done otherwise.

According to her, the only achievement she believed she has made was the birth of her daughter and not even her marriage to Billionaire Aku.

She then used the medium to enlighten Nigerians to always take their time before they finally conclude on deciding on anything they plan doing.

She wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/i-regret-ever-making-some-past-decisions-in-my-life-dabota-lawson/

hmmm story that touches how does that put food on my table ?
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by naijacentric(m): 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Bro any where you go, ,,no day show ur self, ,,even if you get people abroad, ,,just lock up, ,,even if your hux or ur papa hux na duplex no day in a rush to invite them, ,,always met some where else, ,,,,

New tread now is this

Okpo too don day form love o
Mostly wen they go their client hux, ,,,
Na there some take day pin there client down, ,day go wan go kitchen go cook for you, even baff u self

Me don hands up for nigeria babes oo

It is better I chase nigeria girl way they do okpo for jand than the one way day do okpo for nigeria

Reasons been.

Many of the nigeria girls way day do okpo for jand no put husband for nigeria way day await them, ,,so if u as a hustler guy man see them, talk or rapour with them they fit day convince to change atleast hustler met hustler,,,,unlike u day jand ur wife or gf day 9ja day Bleep one street boy, ,,,and na pretend she day pretend wen ever u call am
It so pathetic
Too much sense wont kill u bros u sabi die u are a don dada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Blast Iyanya Shirtless Photo / Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story / 8 Popular Nigerian Faces Doing The 'Unusual' In Public [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.