Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

What Apc Is Hiding Inside Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Apc Is Hiding Inside Aso Rock (1118 Views)

Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit / Mahmood Yakubu Meets Abba Kyari Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Inside Aso Rock / Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Apc Is Hiding Inside Aso Rock by ceejayclas(m): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2018
WHAT IS APC HIDING INSIDE ASO ROCK..

1) Olusola Oke : "Apc Should not force me to talk

2) Rochas Okorocha: "If I talk, Nigerians will burn down Aso Roack

3) Amosu, If Apc Pushes me I will talk

If I talk Jubril Will run away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Apc Is Hiding Inside Aso Rock by Donelli: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
The three of them can go to blazes for all I care. They know bad things are going on and they kept quiet all this while reaping bloody benefits. Now they can't have their way they want to blackmail their cohorts with the truth which they've all connived to bury. angry

It is only a matter of time before the truth will be in the open.
Re: What Apc Is Hiding Inside Aso Rock by prudentheart(f): 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: What Apc Is Hiding Inside Aso Rock by psucc(m): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nigeria is a country built on deceit, and since the foundation was faulty, development is elusive.

These men deserve to be hanged.
Re: What Apc Is Hiding Inside Aso Rock by Bannylove13: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
They're all fools without balls...

Make Dem go die..

Orji kalu ..after wasting billions..found out the truth ..took off under the night with excuse of health..
He knew they will come for him.. and they did..

Kalu ain't coming to Nigeria anytime soon..
They government should double dea him by asking Interpol to arrest him..

He go spill that which they all know.

This is an impostor.

(1) (Reply)

Oh Buhari Certificate / APC Asks Supreme Court To Sack Tambuwal / FLASHBACK: Ekiti Distributes 48,000 Laptops To Teachers, Students.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.