Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

‘you My Champion Boy, I Love You’ – Simi Appreciates Her Boo Adekunle Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘you My Champion Boy, I Love You’ – Simi Appreciates Her Boo Adekunle Gold (371 Views)

Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) / Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal / “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘you My Champion Boy, I Love You’ – Simi Appreciates Her Boo Adekunle Gold by Ronky001(f): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
On Sunday, singer Simi had her sold-out London concert at O2 Arena with several celebrities in attendance to support her.

She took to her Instagram page to specially appreciate her man, Adekunle Gold, for his support.

Sharing a photo of them performing on stage together, Simi wrote: ‘The finest boy I know brought his sauce. You my Champion boy! Thank you. I love you.’http://gisthubnaija.com/

Re: ‘you My Champion Boy, I Love You’ – Simi Appreciates Her Boo Adekunle Gold by friendlyadvice: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
She no even fine sef
Re: ‘you My Champion Boy, I Love You’ – Simi Appreciates Her Boo Adekunle Gold by Icesy(m): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
Simi! Simi!...No say i no warn you oo

(1) (Reply)

I Basically Have Like N75k Left Out Of The 25m I Won At BBN - Efe. / Anto Lecky Reveals Who She Is The Closest To Among The Other Ex-housemates / Oprah Winfrey’s Mum Dies At Age 83 On Thanksgiving Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.