Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards (3137 Views)

The Abomination - Episode 14 (semi Final) / The Man I Married - Episode 14 / TOUCHING STORY:- The Life I Didn’t Wish For (episode 14, 15, & 16) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2019
THE REBORGE

Sage's POV

" Ouchieeeee! You brat!"

" Have you even thought that maybe just maybe this is karma for her ! " He growled

" Everyone saw what she did to me! Why are you hell bent on...."

"Is this some kind of a bad joke!? So according to you she deserves to die cause of what she supposedly did to you!?"

The kid refuted, he is too articulate for a kid. And that means one thing!

He comes from a good family back ground!

But what did my dear sister do to that guy this time? I chortled inwardly

Xander stood up and pocketed his hands and tilted his head while squinting his eyes

" Kid! Do you this dude?"

" Did he advertently run over my wife?"

" And when you that he..."

The guy interrupted Xander and scoffed while clasping his hands behind his back,

"You can't falsify truth!"

Xander was fuming that his nose started flickering, he clenched his fist that the veins popped.

And " bah" he throw a punch on the guy's handsome face . He heavily heaved his chest and straightened his shirt.

"Why are you so arrogant and despotic right now!"

I gasped and muttered sullenly,

" Xandy! This is a hospital! Control yourself!"

The guy glared at Xander with a grimy face, he gnashed his teeth and laughed in a sluggish manner.

I felt uneasy at the sight of his penetrative glare. He opened his mouth to speak but he closed it when the door was flung open

In the doorway a dark lofty silhouette stood there with an elegant vibe and unignorable presence.

He was clad in dark blue suit fitting well, clearly tailor made and not cheap. He had a full brown bread that made him look so sturdy and warrior like. he had a scar above his right eyebrow that could tell knightly stories. His glaze was as penetrative as this guy's glare!

Oh my!

He is his brother!?

And all the sudden realization downed on me. The suited guy is none other than Jethro Mondo!
Jethro Mondo!

How is this possible!

" Dad! You finally came!"

The kid ran to Jethro Mondo and hounded between his legs.

" Of course! Are you okay?"

He said in a gentle voice that I was tempted to walk up to him and bite him, the hair on my body stood.

The sight of father and son being compassionate was priceless.

I was so stunned that I didn't know what to say in the presence of such most handsome black guy I have ever seen and top of all that he is Rich!

He didn't even make eye contact with me or Xander! He was intimidatingly staring at the guy who was looking downwards and discomfort seeping out of his body .

The cold sweat broke out on his forehead as his gulped non-stop.

Jethro Mondo bristled,

"Am ashamed to have such a cruel and unscrupulous brother!"
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
THE REBORGE

Sage's POV

" Bro! I...I... I don't know what you've heard that...that..lady right there....she.."

The guy stuttered dithering while pointing at the languish body of Luann. He flicked his hands on his body exasperatingly.

" She did this to me! If it wasn't for her, this wouldn't have happened! Retributive actions are at hand here not me!"

He eerily said with a frosty smile.

If we weren't here I would have ferociously thanked this guy. Hahahaha

He is my kind of people! Well blantly said.

Jethro Mondo on the other side were basically vexed that his gritting jaws were basically clattering.

" Dad! Dad! Look!"

That is when I noticed a little girl in the room, she was staring at Luann while tugging Jethro Mondo's pants. I was so much captivated by Jethro Mondo's presence that I didn't notice the other people he came with.

This little girl was the exact copy of little boy who who has been rebutting the other guy. They are of the same age!

How come I didn't know about him having twins?

His like Mondo! The Jethro Mondo of Mondo hotels , cottages and lodges..

He is the richest, most handsome and mysterious bachelor in Uganda. Woman become coquettish at his sight......

" Dad! She is awake!"

The little girl spoke again and pulled me out if my trance.
I cleared my throat and approached the bed Luann was .

" Excuse me Mr. Mondo...."

I put on my winning smile and wore a pitiful look. Men can't resist a helpless woman especially a beautiful one at that.

"Sage" Luann sounded weak as she called. Honestly, I was grateful for her languishing situation. Because I gotta to meet the one and only Jethro Mondo.

If she can help me this once by being her pathetic self , I will definitely leave Xander for her!

"Are we in hell!?"

She asked weakly blinking. But bulged her eyes when she noticed the little girl next to the bed.
She tried to she and between grunts she asked frenziedly,

" You're a girl!"

She flicked my hand away when I tried to help her sit
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 8:14am On Jan 31, 2019
THE REBORGE

Sage's POV

"Sage! You .... You .... See a beautiful little girl, right!?"

She asked frenziedly staring at the bed, when she reached out her hand to touch her, the little girl step back frowning.

I laughed feebly and cleared my throat,

" Lu, dear sis, don't get agitated. I see the girl . She is ....."

'Bam!' little Xavier pushed me aside and stood sulking like in in front of Luann.

" Wonder woman! You're awake.....She is my sister!"

Luann snapped her eyes open widely, clearly in shock. She held her chest and genuinely smiled at little Xavier.

" There are two of you! "

" Oh thank God! For a minute there I thought I was seeing things"

" Are you not hurt?"

She was like a mother hen checking little Xavier's body thoroughly.

She can be annoying!

"Look! Your elbow is super hurt. Nurse help him please....and why is my room all crumpled up? Who are all these people?"

She said glaring at Xander and I. I felt chills down my spine. How humiliating! Is this a joke!

Before I could vent , Jethro's brother coughed and....

" Oh my! Pasta boy! You came to gloat?! Or you want me to wash your shirt? "

She blurted out at Jethro's brother and smirked propping her chin.
Little Xavier chuckled softly while Jethro's brother sneered.

" Bro, now you can see for yourself..."

" Hold up, hold up! You brought with family elders to rebuttal me?!"

She was vexing the poor guy and the brother seemed not to notice at. The guy was so pissed that clenched his fists and bones popped. I want to see how far she can humiliate herself....

Didn't she know the Mondos?

" You see how she is soooo incorrigible!"

She sighed and looked at little Xavier.

"Kid am glad that you are okay but please hurry and take you younger brother with you he is no fun at all. And take...."

She said casually

" But he isn't my brother... He is my uncle?"

Little Xavier said smiling and grimacing at the same time as the nurse cleaned the wound. Although the little sister rolled her eyes disdainfully.

I guess she doesn't like Luann like most people.

" Are you sure he knows that he is your uncle? He acts and behaves like your younger sibling?"

She scowled her brows pretending to discern. This look made me want to puke because it made both Xandy and Jethro giggle.

Jethro's brother stomped his foot and snorted derisively and folded his hands on his chest glaring at Luann.

" See! See what I mean!"

She said smiling at him and I have to admit that he really looked like a little kid.

" Dear sis, I came hastily to see how you are doing.... Even Xandy is here."

I nimbly said and held her hand to show my sincere concern.

" All of you get out ! You're all terminating the patient's environment"

What? Am I hearing things? She have just ordered Jethro Mondo to get out!?

Does she know who Jethro Mondo is?

Idiot!
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
THE REBORGE

Shebz POV

When I received a phone call informing me of Luann's accident.

I rushed to the hospital like a mad woman. At the entrance of he ward room, a dishevelled looking guy malevolently said,

"What was that bull crap that Gologoza pulled just now!?"

" I don't have time to waste on her frivolities! She should even be grateful that I dropped everything to come and see her forlorn face!"

Of course!

Who else calls Luann by her surname like that other than Namara Xander the weasel! As I prefer to call him.

He is here ranting to Sage who coiled her arm into Xander's.
She leaned on his body like a spineless snake with a dissatisfied scowl in her face she scoffed,

" You even broke your wrist defending her from that guy but she callously threw us out and continuously lampooned your generosity"

"What!?"

"Ann did what!?"

I asked incredulously while striding haughtily towards them. I didn't intend to say anything but they conversation intrigued me that I couldn't refrain myself from interrupting their coquettishness .

Xander had this sad face on like he was treated unjustly while Sage had a deprecating expression the moment she saw me.

"Luann has always been recluse and kept to herself , she managed to keep up with you fallacious idiots for far too long without wingling your necks . So of course their convo interested me. So forgive my intrusion"

I said chuckling zealously, Sage's face blanched immediately and she gnawed her teeth letting go of Xander's arm.

"Hey! Shebah! Or Shebz whatever you call yourself! This doesn't concern you! Stop hiding I the shadows to creep up on people's conversations"

" Clearly most of your is wasted on wrong areas, have you seen your face lately? You'll repulse the sick and doctors might retain you for some Ebola and other associated diseases tests due to your close relation to the monkey family"

I laughed disingenuously with unwavering tone I pointedly said,

" A polished turd is still a turd!"

I looked at Xander flicked his collar off imaginary dust and said,

" You petered out yourself the moment you laid this hussy!"

I swiveled around and strutted to the hospital ward private room number 321 but before I could touch the door nob , it was flung open and this dark handsome guy stopped at the doorway with his scarred eyebrow arched he smiled and succinctly said,

"Sorry and excuse me"

I was reticent and probably saliva dribbling out of my mouth as I glanced shamelessly at Jethro freaking Mondo!

"You... You... You're je...he..Jethro Mondo... Jethro Mondo!...oh my God!"

I don't know what came over me but I was stuttering like a retarded and saying prattles. He tilted his head and creased his brows flustered I think....

" I feel like am rumbling..." I laughed feebly touching my neck nervously.

" Am I rumbling... ?"

He open his mouth ... His beautiful mouth.. to speak but this voice came behind him and impatiently said,

" Why are you traipsing all over the place like a cow! He knows his name! Now scram!"

" Bro! Let's leave this place before we pick up some ....."

" You're JB Mondo! Jethro Mondo's brother! Jesus! I must have stumbled into the wrong room..."

The small boy appeared and squinted his eyes at me , he looks exactly like Jethro Mondo!

His son? No! It can't be he has no kids... Probably his brother.

"You're Shebzzz?"

He asked sounding strongly the 'z'

" You're in the right room. Wonder woman is fine. Sorry for scaring you earlier"

He said smiling. Pushing JB Mondo aside to give way to me. I like this kid.

" You're the one that called me ? Wow! You're so gentlemanly for a five year old comparing to him "

I said signalling with my chin to JB Mondo. He sighed and walked away.

" Wonder woman said that he is so cranky like a teenager who is broken hearted"

"Shebz! Am fine ! You can go back with the Mondos... If you didn't bring something to eat, my food was inadvertently drenched on someone who refuses to be the bigger man"

A resonating voice of Luann was loudly heard from behind the curtained bed ..

Her attempted levity was not received nicely by the grumpy guy who stomped and snorted and walked away... That is when I noticed his dirtened shirt and shoes
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 6:15am On Feb 09, 2019
THE REBORGE

Shebz' POV

What!?"

" Oh my dear friend! How are you? Is it serious? I sorry I have ...."

"Shebz! Breath! Am not dying or you're just blanched because of some people?"

Luann frowned gingerly handling my hand. I have not seen her for some time now. Every time I would try to contact her Sage would be on the other side of the line . I wondered how she managed to be with Luann's phone all the time till I found out from a friend that she was taking care of her sick father and Sage and Xander were in charge of the company....what a mess!

Sigh!

" Shebz! Are you okay? Am..."

My facial expressions must have frosted over because Luann was tilting her head discerningly.

" Oh my oh my! Did you see who that was ?!"

When I pulled out my trance I excitedly asked her with smiles and probably drooling but she just nodded her head nonchalantly.

What!

" Luann! How is ... I mean why is .. seriously Luann can you give me more than a nod?!"

" That was the whole Mondo family! Luann do you know what that means ?"

I even stood up and gingerly held her shoulders and shook her cautiously while staring at her big eyes.

" Shebz! It means that was run over by a bike but by God's grace am unharmed and the little vampire is okay as well, so I guess all is well now"

She succinctly said without blinking. How is this possible?

" Don't you Know who Jethro Mondo is?"

I patiently asked her basically flustered.she gently patted on the bed to signal me to sit and flickered her eyelashes like a doll and stoically said,

"Shebz! Since when are you this invested in other people's lives! "

She was right, I never care about other people's lives much less male species but this was Jethro Mondo! I obsequiously stared her and sighed heavily.
She rolled her eyes and said,

" I pushed his son out of harm's way before , I had poured a plate of churning food on some clown by accident and he stalked me out of the restaurant where kicked his groin area and I ......found...that he was little vampire's uncle Mr Jethro Mondo's brother"

She related some drivel and looked down haggardly.
I thought about she said and I bulged my eyes when realization downed on me

" Wait wait wait! You did what!?"

I didn't know though to laugh of cry because this meant that JB Mondo was ......oh Lord have mercy!
I wanted to know more details but a little girl crept out of the bathroom behind the hospital bed that I almost gnarled in shock.

And wait! She is a girl? Wasn't she a boy just a minute ago? Am seeing things?

It seems like Luann saw the look on my face and said,

" Shebz! Relax! You're not seeing things . Yes she is a girl and twin of little vampire"

She explained but the little girl didn't even spare me a glance. She walked out of the room without looking back.

" Luann! What means Jethro Mondo is the father of those kids? How did this happen?"

" It is so easy you know..girl meets boy, boy...."

" Luann ! I know how people make kids but I meant how Jethro Mondo is able to have kids and I don't know about it...I know everything about him. Are you sure their his kids?!"

I melancholy asked but Luann abruptly got out of the bed and seriously stared at me and said,

" Shebz! Let's work together from now on! Quit your job and work with me....no no lemme rephrase it be my partner... Let's be equal partners in Cwezi Uganda. And don't worry about Sage and Xander, they won't be your problem anymore because I know why you quit from Cwezi Uganda in the first place. I know I know you are thinking about monetary power because those two have been stealing from me but that will be solved really soon.. now all you have to do is say yes then the tourism world is ours for the taking"

I had a myriad of emotions erupting within me and my mind was .......

"Yes ! What next!"
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
THE REBORGE

Shebz'POV

"But wait! Did you really kick JB Mondo's balls?" I implored clambering down from the bed and stood next to her muffling threatening giggles that were on the verge of bursting of my mouth.

She demurely started checking in her hand bag ignoring me.

" Where are you reticent all the sudden? Come on give my more dets"

" Shebz come-on! That's is your point breaker!? You're not even asking me how I found out about Xander and Sage but your are just more invested in this stranger?"

When she abruptly stopped ransacking through her hand bag and forlornly said this , I gasped and held my chest dramatically, rudimentary inspected her whole body especially the head and asked,

" Are you sure you're fine? Did you hit your head that badly"

She rolled her eyes stomped her foot down.

" Am I supposed to know this Mondo family? Are they celebrities of sorts?"

" He had this same entitled expression like every human being is supposed to know him. He even accused me of stalking him that I even coquettishly poured my food on him just to perfunctorily small chat with him!"

" The haughtiness of that punk!"

I knew my friend was aloof to everything that doesn't concern Xander but I didn't know that it was this bad! She is serious she doesn't know the Mondo family? How is this possible?

Her intelligence and acuity in some areas flustered me but then again her cluelessness in most areas flustered me equally.

She rendered me speechless when she just growled at me for showing a shocked stare. I didn't want to bother her the more because I will pull out all the info I want from her about today's incident but apparently not today. So I changed the topic

"How long have you known about Xander and Sage?"

" Did they shamelessly tell you?"

I asked my tone dropping several levels. She looked at me with gloomy eyes , her voice was devoid of all emotions when she said,

"Long enough to find him bed with Sage's best friend, Keke after father's burial"

I choked on my saliva and started coughing and in that moment a dark tall warrior like silhouette stood flicked the curtains and cleared his throat. I didn't even get time to react to what Luann had just told me.

Jethro Mondo!

A smile flitted across his handsome face but before I could carefully capture it, it disappeared completely... The small boy ran to Luann's side and curled his hand proprietary around her arm and looked up to her and asked,

" Wonder woman! You're now okay? Are you going home? Can Dad drive you back? We have a car and you don't seem to have one....."

The little boy was going on and on with questions till Luann bent down and gingerly held his chin

" Little vampire! My Kaaka says that when you're unlucky you can get cavities even by drinking only water!"

So Luann and the little boy refer to themselves by nicknames like old friends! Wow!
"What? Who is Kaaka? And what does that have to do with you?"

" You're not saying that you are unlucky are you?"

" Xavier! Come-on! Stop with this prattling! She just needs to conscientiously stay in bed and recuperate. And besides I would like to speak with Ms.. sorry Mrs..."

He said proffering his sturdy hand. Which Luann just stared at and .... ignored!

" Sorry forgive my friend! She must be still hurting! Her hand is bruised and probably hit her head in the process"

I nervously said completely panicking. What is wrong with Luann. This man is the king of tourism in Uganda, and Luann is willfully and arrogantly ignoring him? I must be crazy.. no she must be high! Or May be she is still flustered about Xander and Sage's betrayal. I myself am on the rollercoaster of emotions due to all these events that ......crap! I need to save the moment!

" She is Luann.. you can call her Luann and am Shebah, my friends call me Shebz.. you can be my friend if you want to...sorry again am rumbling... I rumble when am nervous"

" Am Jethro Mondo, my friends call me Jethro Mondo and yes Luann must have hit her head in trying to save my son.. am totally indebted to her for life , that is why I want to ...."

His elegant and husky voice was cut short by Luann's aloofness. She was staring in space massaging nape of the neck, he cleared his voice ,hesitated a little and continued talking,

" I know you have had a tumultuous day....."

" Seriously! Am hungry! I can't hear anything that you're saying on my grumbling stomach, I hate to return kindness with ingratitude considering...but I need to eat before I black out!"

Luann interrupted him
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
THE REBORGE

Shebz'POV

Wait! Does Luann know whom she is speaking to? She is so scrupleless!

I was so stunned that I forgot how to swallow, when I gulped I choked and started coughing. What was even more stunning was I was ignored completely and surprisingly Jethro Mondo had this peculiar expression on his face.

His eyes twinkled imperceptibly before he cleared throat and obsequiously said,

" Er,,, about that.. I sent someone to get you something to eat. It'll be here real soon"

He giggled while pulling little vampire to his side. The boy begrudgingly strides to him and glanced at Luann pleadingly.

Seriously what is this? I must be delirious! How can this be happening ?

Mondos graced us with their presence and Luann is inadvertently making them lose face. What makes me even feel more baffled is that Jethro Mondo is basically obsequious to Luann. I know she threw herself in harm's way to save the little imp but come on!

" Really? You did? Not hospital food though?"

Luann asked creasing her brows and sitting back on the bed next to me .

Consequently, after 10 minutes of uncomfortable perfunctory small talk JB Mondo, strolled in with a picnic basket and a gift bag in both hands. My mind was still in a whirl when JB Mondo snarled,

" Now that we have paid her in kind , let's not continue mingling with lurking beings!"

I have heard this guy speak twice but what comes out of his beautiful mouth is incessant squabbles. What kind of prick is his? Handsome none the less.

Before I could retort , Jethro Mondo casually said,

" If you said less, no one would think that you're mute!"

His expression turned same shade of black as I meet him the first time . He opened his mouth to say something but Jethro Mondo cleared his throat and his sight was directed at Luann who was stuffing her face with food without any scruples. When did she even start eating? She is slurping the soup loudly clearly enjoying her meal but the sight lacked decorum.

" Please wait outside, I would like to speak to her alone"

Jethro Mondo patted on little vampire's shoulder and pushed him to JB Mondo as he signalled me to follow suit. I glared at Luann who looked up from the silver plate and nodded.

" Luann! Are you even swallowing?"

I asked but with exasperation she retorted,

" What am famished!" With her mouthful, it was hard to hear what she was even saying. JB Mondo shook his head without concealing contempt and disgust in his eyes, he swayed to exit direction jeering .

Again surprisingly Jethro Mondo was shyly smiling as he stroked the bridge of his nose . My mind was frizzled!

" Let me get her some drinking water just in case she choked!"

I exited leaving both them staring at each other , the smile at the corner of Jethro's mouth froze when I patted him.
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2019
THE REBORGE

Shebz'POV

When I shut the ward door behind me , I was met with a scene that reeled up my mind. Sage was hounding JB Mondo who had on this inscrutable smile , Xander was no where in sight.

" JB, please quell your anger, just because am her sister, I can't be labelled bunter!"

She spoke with a smile , her words soft and clear, I could see coquettishness intent hidden in her eyes. I clenched and unclenched my fists to stifle this insurmountable anger that dwelled within. I have tolerated her antics and whims for far too long! Now she is here bashing her own sister!

Her face was a complacency when I scurried up between her and JB Mondo. Without prior warning i stepped on her foot and when she grimaced I abruptly turned and jabbed her stomach and feigned clumsiness.

Such beguilement and shrewdness can stifle such vile spawns! Sage is crafty like a snake but two can play that game.

" Hey ! Shrew monkey! Can't you be of less..."

She was scoffing through gritted teeth when I ignored her and beckoned little vampire who was standing next to his uncle.

" Hey kiddo! Lu did really pour a hot scalding food on him and later kicked his balls...oh sorry kicked him...."

I said obsequiously point at my groin area. JB's eyes were filled with derision and I could see his chiseled jaws clenching while Sage had this incredulous look .

" What! Is Luann completely crazy!"

" Xavier let's go wait from the car with your sister! I can't dignify this witty banter with any response"

His throw daggers at me and walked away pulling the little vampire who in turn mouthed yes nodding his head cutely.

" Well Monkey! Are happy now! You have succeeded in pissed off the Mondos. Do you think that this is a park where tourists will throw bananas at you!"

She was still long winding when I throw a dirty slap in her face. Her expression stiffened and tenaciously clutched her fingers when she stumbled backwards.

"Never....."

'pa' sound was heard and I saw blurry images, the sunlight blazing must be so ferociously that the waves of dizziness nearly blinded me. I mind was in a trance.

" You dare slap Sage! You ,you ,you ... Whom do you think you're?"

I know that annoying voice! Xander! Xander has slap me with such energy!

" Can you imagine what Gologoza has done? Did you coerce her into doing this? I know you hate me and Sage but do you have a right to be so ...."

And just like that the ward door was flung open and Luann and Jethro we're standing on the door way.
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2019
THE REBORGE

Shebz'POV

In a blink of an eye Xander was splurged with the leftover food and the silver plates !

A dangerous glint in Xander's eyes seemed to have ignited. His lips were twitching but he said nothing. He growled and leaped at Luann.

Before he could even touch her Jethro erected himself in front of her possessively. Awkwardness was written all over Xander's face.

His face knotted , fretting his lips . Luann had this innocent disbelief in her eyes without whim or rash.

" Oh my! I really thought it was a trash bag!"

" Go..Lo..gozaaaa" Xander scoffed intonating each letter of the name.
He flicked off some food off him but the results were dire.

" You, you ,you! You have just...."

Sage was wallowing in frustration that she continued saying' you'

Consequently she bawled her eyes out and snivelled,

" Sister, Luann! This , this your friend just waltzed here and slapped me! Look look.. the slap print is still on my cheek!"

She shamelessly squirmed and writhed showing her cheek.
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 7:35am On Feb 26, 2019
THE REBORGE

Shebz'POV

Luann cleared her throat and smoothened her blouse flicking non-existent dust off her blouse and she unflinchingly said,

"Wow! That thudding slap that Shebz gifted you must have altered something! Because you seem to think that am a pushover!"

A cold, stern smile glinted in her eyes, she disdainfully curled her lips and reprimanded,

"Can't you distinguish right from wrong with acuity? It takes just a little sophistry from little Sage to send others in the deepest darkest abyss. Just because we are at the hospital doesn't give you the amnesty to injure people, and a frail woman at that!"

She ruthlessly put Xander in his place servilely. He had his jaw dropped and vexedly had his forehead kneaded. He looked at Luann like he could drill a hole through her face by glaring.

Sage helplessly heaved a sigh

"Pfft .. Lu, what are you saying?"

She opened wide her pair of perplexed and innocent eyes, Sage cast a glance at Jethro Mondo fawningly,

"Mr Jethro Mondo, listen... In the end I was only trying to defend your brother from her"

She retorted pointing at me. And all the sudden I got this extreme headache and bad premonition when Sage frenziedly started to curry favor Jethro.

"When I...."

Before she could even start unhindered voice was heard,

" So according to you, it is okay for a strong man to put his hands on a woman just because that woman was trying to assert decorum!?"

Jethro Mondo responded ambiguously. The smile on his face was inscrutable while Sage's face stiffened.

" Mmh... Em.. no it didn't...I mean that isn't.."

She was basically rendered speechless. Without warning, Luann pulled my arm and cast Xander a glared and said,

" Ingrained bias won't let you see your benign doom..it is a weakling of a man that puts his hand on a woman!"

We strutted away leaving him in a decrepitude and Sage literally plopping on the ground red eyed and chattering her teeth.

Surprisingly Jethro Mondo was right behind us.

" Ann you're leaving the hospital? Scratch that! You throw trash at Xander! Are you sure you're the same person!?"

I was basically flustered and happy at the same time and I was glibbing non-stop.

" Did you see how Jethro......."

Before I could could continue glibbering Jethro Mondo was guffawing while holding his stomach. I was stupefied to see him laugh. It was unbelievable.

" Give...me..a minute"

He said laughing even more. Luann's eyes were wide open and perplexed to say the least

" Bro, you're laughing!"

From no where JB Mondo strolled in and asked flusteredly , clearly he rarely laughs considering JB Mondo's bulged eyes. What even surprised the most was he stopped abruptly and rudely walked off.

This is going to be batshit crazy!
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 9:42am On Feb 28, 2019
THE REBORGE

Shebz'POV

An old man that looked oddly familiar was standing next to to the boy who had a toilet ballcock in his hands and a piece of cassava chips in the other. He oddly squinted and twitched his brows like a person I used to know .

A lady came out of the shrubbery made bathroom with a shawl as a door and glared at Luann and I and dramatically rolled her eyes disdainfully.

The yellow t-shirt she was wearing was torn on the sleeves and chest area that the dirty old bra she wear wearing beneath showed.

The blazing sun must be scalding my mind because I must be hallucinating. Luann and I ended up here in this sombre and desolate place with decrepitude evident because she assured me that the person we were to meet would help us with Sage .

She had related all that happened to her after there father's death. And if I say I was stupefied, it would an understatement.

All a long I knew Xander was a dog but I didn't think he would wanting mistake fish's eyes for pearls. I always wanted Luann to leave his slutty ass but I didn't think again Luann would lend me to the deepest darkest abyss of ghetto in Uganda!

What can any of those people do to Sage that vicious snake! That is an insult to snakes, she is even more ferocious than a poisonous snake that is about to die.

I tugged her sleeves and pulled her aside vexedly,

" Ann! Honey! I know you are hurting and all but what can those people do for us? Huh? And besides what can sage really do that she hasn't done?"

She flicked my hand off , pressed her forehead with a bit of tiredness and indolently said,

" Sage was slapped by you, Shebz!
Sage was stabbed in the back by her best friend, Sage was humiliated by her always timid and weak sister in front of the Might Jethro freaking Mondo according to you"

She rolled her eyes and continued harrumphing

"Sage was violated by Mzee Matozo Boniface, Sage is going to lose the company that she has been stealing money from and I have already thrown them out the house, why do you think Xander was like a street shrew moments ago?"

" With all that and Sage's wilful and dandy temperament, you think she would take it lying down after losing face like that?"

"If she can harm a dove without scruples !"

"Oh ! Wait! About me hurting is because of Xander! He doesn't even deign to my glance"

I pressed the bridge between my eyebrows and nose, i heavily sighed and pointed at the old man,

" Now who are these?"

Luann knitted her forehead and faintly swept a glance at me, she tilts her head , opens her mouth but nothing came out .

I have heard what she has gone through for a day and even I , am flustered and languid.

But surprisingly the old man's face darkened but he quickly looked down in shame. The lady put the hand on her hips with all haughtiness, she pursed her lips and sneered,

" Hey? You haven't paid my money yet, you have thing loan sharks here......"

" Please maama Mukasa, lemme came and I clear you bill, please this once...."

The old man tried to pacify the lady but she jeered at him and guffawed, but wait that voice is totally familiar!

" You said clear?... Hahaha.... this once? Whom are you kidding? Huh? Do I look naive and stupid to you?"

The little dirty boy hid behind Luann...

What! What's with kids finding amnesty behind Luann!?

The old saw this and he leaped in front ambiguously limping of Luann and that is when I noticed him vividly.

" Father!"

";How ...how.... Why...what the turd!"

I stuttered pointing at him and I think I stumbled onto something because the next thing I know I was on the ground splurging in a ditch of dirty water..... probably sewage! And when I looked at Luann for help, she was basically muffling threatening giggles

"LUANN!"

I got up flicked off the disgusting sewage off my clothes and removed my shoes and ran off without looking back

"
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 11:14am On Mar 05, 2019
THE REBORGE

From the beginning till now I never imagined Luann as a vindictive kind! She intricately laid out a plan to yank off the leeches in just a week's time and unobtrusively!

The dereliction of Xander in his marriage has impeded him tremendously but he is so blinded but some arrogant ego to notice what he is losing.

Sigh!!!

" You have been sighing for like an hour now , are you going to tell me what transpired in that house that thwarted like so?"

" Hey boss! You came? Eh.... Eh I was at Xander's house... Eh scratch that.. Luann's house as of now"

When my boss heard that, his forehead creased, squinting his eyes at me , his eyes are like a black hole of abyss void of any emotions.

He squatted down to face me squarely and blandly said,

" It is very imperative for you to tell me every single detail"

I grasped and heavily heaved after reenacting everything that happened the last 8 hours.

" So if it is like that why was Xander's things thrown out of house and he isn't allowed to enter the premises of that tourism company?"

" Didn't you say that Xander re-registered that company to his and that girl's name?"

" And the report I have here shows that that house was used as collateral to get the loan that we gave them?"

" Luann I trying to flaunt power now when she is in possession of chicken feathers!?"

My heart was erratic and fast when I saw how nonplussed he became. Cold sweat formed on my forehead, I obsequiously snickered,

" Boss, you're seething in rage because of Luann's underhanded antics or how Xander and Sage are mired in evil deeds?"

Luann has always been recluse, but I didn't know that under that facade some schemes were lurking. But who can blame her!

But alas!

Isn't she retaliating quite late?

The house that's she calls hers isn't really hers, according to my boss's temperament, I don't see how she'll be able to renege the contract that Xander sign with my boss's bank to get back the house without paying. And According to sources Sage has been stealing from the company to fend for herself. She has another tour company with weirdly close similar name 'Bacwezi Uganda'

So Luann is basically retaining empty shells as treasure...

These people are so fickle!

"Why would I be imperiled because of those trifle issues... If Xander fails to pay I simply take to house which isn't cheap by the way!"

He smirked and got up when I looked at his eyes , they were clear as day without any emotions

" Get someone to drop by her office and deliver the bank notice! Oh yeah! When Xander asks to him with this issue again spurn his butt!"

"Wait! What!?"

" You clearly told me to ....."

Before my words could register, he beckoned me,

" Jabril! Don't make me repeat myself! I heard Luann was involved in an accident earlier today!... Don't hide anything from me next time and make sure that idiot Jethro Mondo doesn't get involved with her to spoil our plans!"

When he said that a deep chill slowly crept inside my heart. How does he know everything all the time?

What does he have against Luann?

Maybe Xander?

Or Sage?
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
THE REBORGE

JB's POV

What!

Seriously, this day have been tumultuous but I didn't expect these turn of events!

Like!

Jethro liking a female other than mother and Imogen?

Come to think of it? His attitude towards that sly foxy woman has been bordering pampering!

He just stood there while that that.... Woman haughtiness wafted the hospital ward! Jethro has never been patient with anyone or anything but he .......

" Well? Who is this woman?"

Mother's anxious voice brought me back to my surroundings. It is a good thing that now the attention isn't on Xavier's accident but then again am deeply mired!

" Mom! What are you saying?! That crazy woman is married! How can Jethro be smitten with that that .... vulgar woman!"

I retorted vexedly, pocketing my hands .

"Oh, really? Are you sure?"

She said dimming the glint that had flashed in her eyes . Before Xavier could give mum more ideals I stormed to the direction that Jethro took for more clarity.

When searched through the rooms and he was nowhere...the door of Xavier's room was ajar. I just entered and he had removed his jacket pressed it on the bed and he was folding his sleeves humming to himself like ....a lovestruck monkey!

Jeez!

" So it's true!?" I asked accusingly. He didn't even look at me or stop his humming. Which confirmed my suspicion.

" Mom, says that you like that that...woman! What did that woman say to you when we left you alone with her?"

" She wanted to stick her fangs in me but when I spurned her, now she has even gotten a big an d better fish to ...that besides the point ! You can't like her! She is married but she is still shameless enough to..."

" Lemme stop you right there before you insult my intelligence!"

He interrupted me while holding my shoulder seethingly .

" According to you she poured scalding food on you to get your attention when you gave her a cold shoulder. And she the epitome of it all was ridiculously throwing herself in harm's way to save my son...oh your nephew after kicking your balls! Did I leave anything out?"

He summarized the events of the day to make me look bad and petty!

" Clearly she was ...."

" She was what ?!! Planned it? Pretended! All I saw was a funny and compassionate woman who cares about good people."

He basically blushed when he started talking about her and his smile curved on his lips.

" JB! You're a smart guy! How many women have you seen that don't act coquettishly flirty in front of us? Stare shyly, giggle like school girls,or throw themselves at us...you mostly? It is my first actual time to witness one who brutally rejects and humiliated you!"

He said while propping his chin like he was thinking about something.

" Look bro,no matter what ,you can't like her that way!"

I said sulkingly but flickered his eyes and cleared his voice while rubbing the nape of his neck.

" You might be right about that! "

He said vaguely and grabbed his jacket of the bed. I figured he had agreed with me for once and smiled.

" Really? You agree? Good cause she no good!"

" She did the same thing she did to you to her so-called husband!"

He snickered while patting my shoulder soothingly.

" I have heard that she is in the tourism business, so get me everything about her! No buts"

" And in return I will totally drop Xavier off at her place, where are you supposed to meet?"

I was still processing what has just happened that I froze and my bulged eyes started hurting.

And 'boom'! That's the sound that was heard after he opened the door. Mom, Xavier , were eavesdropping propped on the door that they fell inside when Jethro abruptly opened door . Imogen was the only one standing rolling her eyes.

Jethro with his aloofness, he helped mom up without saying anything, flicking non-existent dust off her and walked away.

" I think I need to see this woman!"

" Who is this woman?"

"Dad? Grandpa?"
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
To those who have been following my amateur fictional story, please bear with me as I have been impeded by phone issues.....too broke and lazy to invest in a new one
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
undecidedi know you guys don't like my story much but plz Hala at me if u need the continuation.......am just learning how to write so plz bear with me abeg��

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Penastory: Melanin (A Poem On Black Beauty) / Rugged Photo Of The Young Wole Soyinka With SK Hits Trending The Internet(pic) / You Can't Marry Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.