Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Born Muslim Now Christian Actress Omotala Narrate Growing Up In Kaduna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Born Muslim Now Christian Actress Omotala Narrate Growing Up In Kaduna (491 Views)

Omotala Jalade And Her Hubby Mathew Are The True Definition Of True (photos) / Hillarious Photo Of Falz And His Dad Femi Falana - Omotala, Orezi & Spiff Reacts / Paul O Okoye's 51st Birthday: Omotala, Banky W, D'banj Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Born Muslim Now Christian Actress Omotala Narrate Growing Up In Kaduna by KDCityForum(f): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2018

Popular Nigeria Actress Amotala Jalade Ekeinde, realomosexy, reveals how live was like growing up in Kaduna State back then, she disclosed this on her Instagram page. Below is what she reveals that many don't know about her:

Although I was born Muslim. Today I practice Christianity. However, growing up in Kaduna I've witnessed some horrors that eyes should Never see. All because of Religious divides and intolerance.

Our Faith should make us better Humans. Any Act that does not show love does not serve God or Humanity. Love your Neighbour AS YOURSELF. Peace. #MuslimChristian #OndokadunaLagos girl.

Source: https://www.kadunacityforum.com/2018/11/born-muslim-now-christian-actress.html

(1) (Reply)

5 Year Old Boy Make A Move To Marry Cardi B – SEE REASON / Better To Pay Tithe To The Needy Than The Church - John Dumelo / '#ghanamustgo And They Have Gone, Are They Moving Faster Than Us?'' - Omotola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.