Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

5 Year Old Boy Make A Move To Marry Cardi B – SEE REASON - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Year Old Boy Make A Move To Marry Cardi B – SEE REASON (490 Views)

Mad Ooo!!!!!!offset Punches Man Who Threw Drink At Cardi B(see Video) / Davido Spotted In New Photoshot With Cardi B (see Photo) / CARDI B: See Ist Photo Of Rapper's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Year Old Boy Make A Move To Marry Cardi B – SEE REASON by kemprossy: 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
On Tuesday, the Hart of Dixie alum, 39, posted an adorable video in which she asks 5-year-old James Knight, “What do you want to say to Cardi B?”

“I love you,” James exclaims.

“What else do you want to say?” King follows up.

“I want to marry you,” James declares about the rapper — who, unfortunately for the little boy, is already taken by husband offset, with whom she shares 4-month-old Kulture Kiari.

“You want to marry her? Everybody does,” King replies.

“A love message to James Knight’s queen @iamcardib,” King captioned the video. “and he keeps asking for a play date #forealtho.”

She noted that the hip shades that James is rocking “are Cardi B sunnies.”

In October, King shared a peek at James’ sweet birthday celebration. As he prepared to blow out his candles, James was asked, “You wanna say anything?”

“Um, I like the cake and I like the way how the world is,” he said.
https://kemprossysblog.com/2018/11/5-year-old-boy-said-he-loves-cardi-b-and-want-to-marry-her/

(1) (Reply)

OAP Tosyn Bucknor Is Dead / What A World! Dad Defiles His 2-yr-old Daughter / Mr Eazi To Fund And Mentor 100 Upcoming Artsite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.