Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic (56273 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death / Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) / Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
thesicilian:
That's why I love that movie Person of Interest. They catch you even before you commit the crime.

It is a movie bruh

1 Like

Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by thesicilian: 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
cybriz82:
kiss

meaning u hate this movie???
Love it to the bone.
Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by tiredoflife(m): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
Damn he went for the heart
It was a sharp strike shocked
Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by henrysolution(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
thesicilian:

Yeah watched blacklist also, currently waiting for the next season to begin next year.
Other good tv series I thoroughly enjoyed include:

Chuck
Breaking Bad
Burn Notice
Power
Designated Survivor
The Big Bang Theory
Game of Thrones
Two and A Half Men
Prison Break (plus the season 5 miniseries last year)

You know beta thing.......how do you download/watch them tho........I'm looking for a more convienent/cheaper way to do that
Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by ogyunging(m): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
Israeljones:
Everything abt the pictures speaks volume..
#shuncultism

Preach
Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by Reubizzy: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
Wickedness
Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by thesicilian: 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
henrysolution:

You know beta thing.......how do you download/watch them tho........I'm looking for a more convienent/cheaper way to do that
You can subscribe to the best night data plans you can find, and download all you can, or buy the DVD plates from local vendors (at the risk of poor audio-visual formats or incomplete episodes.
Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by eleojo23: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
eebraa:
see this one that Amen Oboni cursed is talking too.Ur king has cursed u already.I don't need to add more to ur injury

You like throwing mud, don't you?

Sorry I can't join you...
Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by Str8talk21: 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
Why shld I be surprised? this is just one out of the wasted sperm the WHOLE of Northern Nigeria is breeding in IDPs, homes, villages, towns, cities and states.
Thanks to their shithole religion that allows them to marry as many wives as possible even when they don't have the resources to feed themselves before thinking of feeding another man's daughter during marriage.
spit!
Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by Str8talk21: 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
Why shld I be surprised? this is just one out of the wasted spe.rm the WHOLE of Northern Nigeria is breeding in IDPs, homes, villages, towns, cities and states.
Thanks to their shithole religion that allows them to marry as many wives as possible even when they don't have the resources to feed themselves before thinking of feeding another man's daughter during marriage.
spit!
Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by Hades2016(m): 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
thesicilian:
That's why I love that movie Person of Interest. They catch you even before you commit the crime.
Look around, dis is called “ real life “ not a movie
Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by zues667: 6:11am On Nov 13, 2018
Devils work
Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by Naajjii: 6:16am On Nov 13, 2018
Str8talk21:
Why shld I be surprised? this is just one out of the wasted spe.rm the WHOLE of Northern Nigeria is breeding in IDPs, homes, villages, towns, cities and states.
spit!
IPOD Spotted without error!!!
Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by Slikbae: 10:27am On Nov 13, 2018
Chaaii, I'm sure your mother bleeds maggots too. grin
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:

someone on nairaland says your toto smells like rotten catfish. please dont quote me o. i am only saying what i heard shocked

1 Like

Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by steperone(m): 10:54am On Nov 13, 2018
thesicilian:

This your comment makes no sense at all... We are talking reality and you’re bringing fiction if the producers, directors and actors of “Person of Interest” see this your post they’ll be disappointed in you and all the likes of you that liked your comment!
Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by AnanseK(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2018
Danaire:
Northerners, especially the Hausa-Fulanis, nd their Unflinching URGE for Killing is as worse as... I don't even have a word/phrase to describe it. During my sojourn there, almost everyone; Hausa-Fulanis, had a Dagger/ Knife hidden unda their clothes while walking on the road. Human life, to them, is nothing/worthless. They get angry/annoyed easily. At the scene of every fight, Dagger, Knife or Machete is present nd used.

They are very Wacky in their Minds.

https://www.nairaland.com/4842582/two-men-beheaded-choba-rivers#72924383
Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by Str8talk21: 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
Naajjii:
IPOD Spotted without error!!!
E pain am!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church / "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.