Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Taxify Drivers Stay Woke! This Passenger, Alaga Zainab Is A Theif!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxify Drivers Stay Woke! This Passenger, Alaga Zainab Is A Theif!! (1888 Views)

A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him / Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested / Taxify Drivers Abandon Their Clients To Fight Over Who Bashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxify Drivers Stay Woke! This Passenger, Alaga Zainab Is A Theif!! by Supergirl1: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
Some broke Lagos slay queens still refuse to cut their coats according to their cloth.
The beautiful lady in this picture, called Alaga Zainab took my brother’s taxify on Saturday to 61, community road, Akoka, and paid via transfer, or so it seemed.

He never received the payment. He then tried reaching her a few hours later to complain, but she had blocked his number! He then called her friend on Monday, friend picked up, said she was just busy on calls, then friend blocked too!
Then he used mine, and his friend’s number as well. Same old story.

I no know why the thing come pain me like this. Maybe ‘cos I just hate seeing people cheated generally.

Pretty Zainab, please know that karma is a bitch. People are struggling for their daily bread. You will get what’s coming to you.

I have attached screenshots of his attempts to reach her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxify Drivers Stay Woke! This Passenger, Alaga Zainab Is A Theif!! by Nbote(m): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
Most slay queens are actually broke ass thieves hiding behind a pretty face

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Drivers Stay Woke! This Passenger, Alaga Zainab Is A Theif!! by mrjaydee(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
She no get joy.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Drivers Stay Woke! This Passenger, Alaga Zainab Is A Theif!! by Gudfrie(m): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
Supergirl1:
Some broke Lagos slay queens still refuse to cut their coats according to their cloth.
The beautiful lady in this picture, called Alaga Zainab took my brother’s taxify on Saturday to 61, community road, Akoka, and paid via transfer, or so it seemed.

He never received the payment. He then tried reaching her a few hours later to complain, but she had blocked his number! He then called her friend on Monday, friend picked up, said she was just busy on calls, then friend blocked too!
Then he used mine, and his friend’s number as well. Same old story.

I no know why the thing come pain me like this. Maybe ‘cos I just hate seeing people cheated generally.

Pretty Zainab, please know that karma is a bitch. People are struggling for their daily bread. You will get what’s coming to you.

I have attached screenshots of his attempts to reach her.
How did he know her friend's number........

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Drivers Stay Woke! This Passenger, Alaga Zainab Is A Theif!! by bedspread: 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
Later u will hear her say he tried to Rap her!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Drivers Stay Woke! This Passenger, Alaga Zainab Is A Theif!! by yomi007k(m): 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
A lot of people use this fake alert these days.

A neighbour borrowed some money from me telling me he would transfer it back only to send fake alert. I told him to his face the transaction was fake only to be giving stories that it was bank issues.
Re: Taxify Drivers Stay Woke! This Passenger, Alaga Zainab Is A Theif!! by real2josh(m): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
Gudfrie:

How did he know her friend's number........

I am actually the driver it happened to. I got the request at corporation drive in vi, at the venue of gtb fashion weekend. I immediately called the number on the app and it was her friend named Serena that picked the call, and told me that it's her friend that requested and that she would call me herself. Obviously she registered her taxify with her friends number. And almost immediately she called me and I picked her up.

I dropped her and she said she would make a transfer, and showed me a successful on her diamond bank app. Only for me not to get credit, and all efforts to contact her have proven abortive as she has blocked my line. Biko if I call her with another number it will ring buh obviously she won't pick an unknown number.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Drivers Stay Woke! This Passenger, Alaga Zainab Is A Theif!! by donvicky2007: 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
real2josh:

I am actually the driver it happened to. I got the request at corporation drive in vi, at the venue of gtb fashion weekend. I immediately called the number on the app and it was her friend named Serena that picked the call, and told me that it's her friend that requested and that she would call me herself. Obviously she registered her taxify with her friends number. And almost immediately she called me and I picked her up.

I dropped her and she said she would make a transfer, and showed me a successful on her diamond bank app. Only for me not to get credit, and all efforts to contact her have proven abortive as she has blocked my line. Biko if I call her with another number it will ring buh obviously she won't pick an unknown number.

Why not involve the police or press charges of fraud against her and her friend.
Re: Taxify Drivers Stay Woke! This Passenger, Alaga Zainab Is A Theif!! by orbgoblin: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
smh
Re: Taxify Drivers Stay Woke! This Passenger, Alaga Zainab Is A Theif!! by Gudfrie(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
real2josh:

Next time, u ensure you get a response from ur end before allowing client to go or insist or cash or beta still u ask the client which mode of payment they Are using to as to prepare ursef from such mess
Re: Taxify Drivers Stay Woke! This Passenger, Alaga Zainab Is A Theif!! by anonymuz(m): 1:11am On Nov 13, 2018
Broke slay queen forming wetin dem no be. They plenty for that akoka area. Some sef fit reach 10 for one room.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Drivers Stay Woke! This Passenger, Alaga Zainab Is A Theif!! by dadalicious: 5:53am On Nov 13, 2018
Drop her number and the friends numbet
Make it public
Re: Taxify Drivers Stay Woke! This Passenger, Alaga Zainab Is A Theif!! by real2josh(m): 9:43am On Nov 13, 2018
dadalicious:
Drop her number and the friends numbet
Make it public
Zainab alaga. 0815 681 1525

Her friends name is serena or at least that's what true caller showed. 0905 007 3718
Re: Taxify Drivers Stay Woke! This Passenger, Alaga Zainab Is A Theif!! by vetrovialMan(m): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
reason I advice drivers not to accept transfers, drive your client to the atm and collect your money. this is the 17th of such story I have heard/read. a word should be enough for the wise. lots of good looking but terrible people out there and it cuts across both sexes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxify Drivers Stay Woke! This Passenger, Alaga Zainab Is A Theif!! by Abcdefghijk1: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Taxify Drivers Stay Woke! This Passenger, Alaga Zainab Is A Theif!! by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
real2josh:

Her friends name is serena or at least that's what true caller showed. 0905 007 3718

This is an illegitimate way to handle this type of matter.

What you are doing is called criminal defamation.

And exposing their numbers on a public forum where there may be rapists, kidnappers, etc, might cause you problems if these girls press charges.

It is either you do the right thing by lodging your complaints in the right quarters and via legal channels or you just forget about your money.

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Drivers Stay Woke! This Passenger, Alaga Zainab Is A Theif!! by Kajaard: 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
real2josh:

Okay leave it to us your nairaland bros and sis. We will frustrate them with calls.

I hate such people.
Re: Taxify Drivers Stay Woke! This Passenger, Alaga Zainab Is A Theif!! by Prokaryote: 9:21am On Dec 30, 2022
Kajaard:

Okay leave it to us your nairaland bros and sis. We will frustrate them with calls.

I hate such people.
I hope you realize the event happened in 2018, na 2022-2023 you wan start your own investigation. What if some1 else is now using the number or the case was settled then. Abeg read stories well before comment..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Found Dead Inside His Car In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) / Three Brothers Mistaken As Unknown Gunmen, One Shot Dead, Two Riddled With Live / Texas couple brings Nigerian nanny to America — then turns her into a slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.