Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him (4615 Views)

African Migrant Leaves SA After Exploding Flying Cars Almost Crush Him Dead-PICS / A Fraudster And A Theif on a Run, Please help to locate Her. / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him by eeithis(m): 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Around 9:30 a petty thief was caught and was beating and was left on the road side for incoming vehicle to crush but after waiting for some time they decided to pity him by letting him go.. This happened in akure along agagu road

Click the link to Watch the video

https://youtube.com/shorts/OfjVsh5pdbA?feature=share

Re: A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him by complexBoss12: 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
undecided

The thief is wrong!
the executioners are wonger!!
And buhari is wrongest!!!

Forgive my English, I went to night class. but I purposely used small letter for buhari bc I dont kn if its an animal, place or thing.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him by Deborah98(f): 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
This is pure demonic influence. Until He comes to terms that Christ saves,I'm sorry he'll keep ravaging the whole place and messing up himself.

2 Likes

Re: A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him by MadamVanessa(f): 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
He should thank his stars
Re: A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him by Maxymilliano(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lol ... And you expect any sensible driver to 'crush' the alleged thief without risking a jail term
Re: A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him by silvoclaira: 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
Akure people are good Christians

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
If he stole due to hunger and he was not with any weapon, I'm glad he was freed. If he was with weapons, then he should have been handed over to the police.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him by Richy4(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
Up till now, I still don't understand the barbaric idea of getting suspects n@ked.... What were they looking for?

1 Like

Re: A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him by Drunkard1: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
complexBoss12:
undecided

The thief is wrong!
the executioners are wonger!!
And buhari is wrongest!!!

Forgive my English, I went to night class. but I purposely used small letter for buhari bc I dont kn if its an animal, place or thing.
thing is correct or nothing corretest.
Re: A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him by ObiaboAdoka(m): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
Richy4:
Up till now, I still don't understand the barbaric idea of getting suspects n@ked.... What were they looking for?
To make ladies nd gay wet period. I tink Hunger must av led him into stealing. Stop jungle justice cus a thief today can bcum a good person tomorrow. If u want to execute thieves den all our politicians deserve jungle justice including d dullard who cus dis unnecessary hardship.
Re: A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him by Richy4(m): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
ObiaboAdoka:

To make ladies nd gay wet period. I tink Hunger must av led him into stealing. Stop jungle justice cus a thief today can bcum a good person tomorrow. If u want to execute thieves den all our politicians deserve jungle justice including d dullard who cus dis unnecessary hardship.

I totally agree with u buddy based on all you've said...but I don't think that man can ever impress any one with his body...they should stop the olden days idea of stripping people when a crime is committed.. it's an eyesore...
Re: A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him by FuckDModz: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Richy4:

It's to disgrace them. You have to be daft not to understand.

Back to the matter, the bastard should have been killed asap. We can't continue to tolerate lazy bastards.
Re: A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him by Richy4(m): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
FuckDModz:

It's to disgrace them. You have to be daft not to understand.

Back to the matter, the bastard should have been killed asap. We can't continue to tolerate lazy bastards.

Please I don't want u to insult me in anyway just to make a point sad.. Don't ever do that again. Have a good day.
Re: A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him by Boogyman557: 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him by Nnamdinaija(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Thieves should be burnt to death when caught red handed.
A thief is not useful to the society, to his family, and even not useful to himself
But he will kill someone useful to his family. He will kill bread winners just to take his or her phone and sell it for 3k
Killing a thief means : Kill one and save thousands of people depending on their deceased victims
ObiaboAdoka:

1 Like

Re: A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him by Nnamdinaija(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Thieves should be burnt to death when caught red handed.
A thief is not useful to the society, to his family, and even not useful to himself
But he will kill someone useful to his family. He will kill bread winners just to take his or her phone and sell it for 3k
Killing a thief means : Kill one and save thousands of people depending on their deceased victims

Imagine a thief killing someone who has a family and people depending on him just to steal his phone and sell it for just about 3k to 10k for smoking and using the remaining sleeping with ashawo while the victim's family will become helpless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him by Vision4God: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
Traded his sanity, integrity for disgrace. this, hopefully will teach him a lesson.
Re: A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him by Truvelisback(m): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
If he stole due to hunger and he was not with any weapon, I'm glad he was freed. If he was with weapons, then he should have been handed over to the police.
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him by irunoko(m): 4:16am On Nov 19, 2021
Richy4:
they want to see the penis of a thief grin
Re: A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him by Richy4(m): 4:56am On Nov 19, 2021
irunoko:
they want to see the penis of a thief grin

grin grin smiley That act might traumatize some young teenage girls who might be curious to know what was happening around them...
I believe that in the olden days mothers do send their female children inside so that they wouldn't see the show of shame.. but nowadays, no one remembered that there are kids around..
Re: A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him by irunoko(m): 5:16am On Nov 19, 2021
Richy4:

grin grin smiley That act might traumatize some young teenage girls who might be curious to know what was happening around them...
I believe that in the olden days mothers do send their female children inside so that they wouldn't see the show of shame.. but nowadays, no one remembered that there are kids around..
actually the real idea of stripping thieves naked is to strip him of his dignity and shame him so that he will loose his self esteem and nobody will Want to associate him to avoid being a victim of the stigma of a thief e.g being called iyawo ole

And as for the kids and teenage girls seeing his penis /unclothedness that is the communitys way of teaching them a lesson that if you steal any body's thing, what befell the thief will also befall you so anytime they remember the incident that will be a deterrent for them not to steal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him by femi4: 5:20am On Nov 19, 2021
Deborah98:
This is pure demonic influence. Until He comes to terms that Christ saves,I'm sorry he'll keep ravaging the whole place and messing up himself.
Always putting the blame on the devil
Re: A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him by Frales6(f): 5:34am On Nov 19, 2021
ok na
Re: A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him by Richy4(m): 5:46am On Nov 19, 2021
irunoko:
actually the real idea of stripping thieves naked is to strip him of his dignity and shame him so that he will loose his self esteem and nobody will Want to associate him to avoid being a victim of the stigma of a thief e.g being called iyawo ole

And as for the kids and teenage girls seeing his penis /unclothedness that is the communitys way of teaching them a lesson that if you steal any body's thing, what befell the thief will also befall you so anytime they remember the incident that will be a deterrent for them not to steal

I understand but the thief is already ashamed because he/she has been caught in the act.. The humiliation is already there, the insults...

I believe also that he/she will not go unpublished considering the beating alone from angry mob... which could also serve as a deterrent for any one that wanna go through such part..

I know that most Nigerians acts like they don't like the display of nudity.. u can see how some of them insults women wearing short dresses etc.. but immediately they hear about theft.. the next move will be to remove the suspect's clothes in the name of shaming the man or woman...

In my opinion, not that I'm in support of it but the beating is enough already to humiliate an adult, the insults too... Adult unclothedness does not add anything.. it's just an eyesore to the spectators...and could traumatize young girls and some might stay unmarried based on what they saw..
Re: A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him by Rickmann: 11:26am On Nov 19, 2021
eeithis:
Around 9:30 a petty thief was caught and was beating and was left on the road side for incoming vehicle to crush but after waiting for some time they decided to pity him by letting him go.. This happened in akure along agagu road

Click the link to Watch the video

https://youtube.com/shorts/OfjVsh5pdbA?feature=share

We claim to be civilized in this country, yet look what we still derive pleasure in doing in the 21st century..and we say we aren't animals.

Na wao
Re: A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him by irunoko(m): 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Richy4:

I understand but the thief is already ashamed because he/she has been caught in the act.. The humiliation is already there, the insults...

I believe also that he/she will not go unpublished considering the beating alone from angry mob... which could also serve as a deterrent for any one that wanna go through such part..

I know that most Nigerians acts like they don't like the display of nudity.. u can see how some of them insults women wearing short dresses etc.. but immediately they hear about theft.. the next move will be to remove the suspect's clothes in the name of shaming the man or woman...

In my opinion, not that I'm in support of it but the beating is enough already to humiliate an adult, the insults too... Adult unclothedness does not add anything.. it's just an eyesore to the spectators...and could traumatize young girls and some might stay unmarried based on what they saw..
stay unmarried because they saw an adult man's unclothedness? cheesy We're talking about African females o not oyinbo teenagers grin

If you say that can traumatize oyinbo teenager I can agree with you but a female African child has been groomed with abuse and a lot of things that can traumatize them so they already grow up with a thick skin.moreover is it teenagers of this generation wey Don dey collect pen1s of their father and grandfathers mate in the form of rape,incest ,forced child marriage or consensual sex from pedophiles go come dey traumatized by penis of a thief.meanwhile when the girls rush to see who is being lynched/ mobbed for stealing but they want to see the face of a thief or who the culprit was (I was just joking earlier when I said it's because they want to see his pen1s) grin

Even if him penis big, wetin them wan take am do? grin
Re: A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him by joedave(m): 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Wow shocked This man had a verrry close shave with death.

You better run to God and surrender all. You were given a very rare comeback chance. Opportunity to purge yourself and make your way right. Be contented with the little that comes your way, rather be a beggar than be a robber.

(1) (Reply)

Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo / Hushpupi Wasn't Arrested By Interpol Or FBI For Fraud / GRAPHIC PHOTO:: 16years Old Boy Kill A Primary Pupil And Remove His Intestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.