Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Women's Entrepreneurship Day (the Entrepreneurial Mindset) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Women's Entrepreneurship Day (the Entrepreneurial Mindset) (241 Views)

The Entrepreneurial Mindset: Msbm’s Impact On Business Innovators / What's Affecting My Productivity? My Mindset, My Location, Or My Village People / The Entrepreneurial Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women's Entrepreneurship Day (the Entrepreneurial Mindset) by abayomiadenekan: 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
The mission of the Women’s Entrepreneurship Day is to alleviate poverty by empowering, celebrating and supporting ladies in business worldwide!

By educating, empowering, celebrating, and supporting women in business and inspiring ladies to be leaders in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math), we can help them create a positive impact in their communities and worldwide.

EDUCATE the public on the importance that women play in the business world, and inspire ladies and women all over the world to find opportunity and achieve success in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math). EMPOWER the 4 billion women across the globe with the resources to be catalysts of change and uplift the 250 million ladies living in poverty globally.

CELEBRATE ladies in business and trailblazers who have demonstrated outstanding entrepreneurship, leadership, and innovation.

SUPPORT ladies by convening business and government leaders to find solutions for the issues ladies face in business and technology
AND THAT IS WHAT WE WANT TO ACHIEVE WITH Ladies in business Nigeria and her top management ladies in business.

Click link to register >>> https:///womenentrepreneurshipday

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Vacancy Chartered Accountant / Apply For Great Nigerian Insurance PLC Recruitment 2019/2020 | Apply Here / Research Made Easy! Visit Www.researchclue.com Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.