Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily (2503 Views)

What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? / What Do I Invest 150k In Without Regreating? / Invest 150k This December And Make 100% Of Your Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily by Agbalagbi2013: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
Dear Nairalanders, my younger brother just returned from national service, NYSC with about 150k savings. He sought my advice on what he could invest the money on to get at least 1k ROI on daily basis to keep body and soul together before get.a.job or fritter the little money on hunting jobs around
. I have suggested either Okada hire purchase business or opening a barbing shop. He seemed more interested in the barbing shop but just before he make up his mind I want.to.ask for your.advice.as.well. Pls help me suggest other areas he can invest the money as he hustle to get a job.
THANKS

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily by friendlyadvice: 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
Tell him to buy a prostitute and set her out to business

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
Can the 150k rent a shop and buy all the barbing equipments? I don't think so.
Re: How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily by Pierocash(m): 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
barbing salon cannot give him 1k daily unless he is barbing by himself. I can pay him 1k daily if he invests that money with me, i guarantee him his 1k daily. I trade bitcoin
Re: How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily by Chriswazo(m): 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Where you say ur sense d? U are really funny though grin grin grin
Re: How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily by friendlyadvice: 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
Chriswazo:

Where you say ur sense d? U are really funny though grin grin grin
Except the guy wan dey sell okrika me I no know any other business you fit do o
Re: How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily by Agbalagbi2013: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Can the 150k rent a shop and buy all the barbing equipments? I don't think so.

There is a place to use as a shop , a generator and a clipper
Re: How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily by Chriswazo(m): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Agbalagbi2013:

Where is the location?
Re: How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily by yellowman2225(m): 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
I can give you 2000 returns daily. I'm a forex robot programmer and I have some robots that can make you such money on binary options in a short period.

interested? W h a t s A p p me on 0 9 0 7 2 8 2 2 2 5 5
Re: How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
Agbalagbi2013:

Oh, k. He should proceed with the barbing since it would consume less capital. But the guy Sabi barb? Cos if he go barb person like me hair spoil, na to beat am enter comma oh

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily by Agbalagbi2013: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Oh, k. He should proceed with the barbing since it would consume less capital. But the guy Sabi barb? Cos if he go barb person like me hair spoil, na to beat am enter comma oh

That.one na serious gobe. He has been.doing it on friendship level, but this time its a business and he.would have.to go pro.
For now he may have 2 hire someone and learn from the petson
Re: How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily by Gtwsports(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
Agbalagbi2013:
Dear Nairalanders, my younger brother just returned from national service, NYSC with about 150k savings. He sought my advice on what he could invest the money on to get at least 1k ROI on daily basis to keep body and soul together before get.a.job or fritter the little money on hunting jobs around
. I have suggested either Okada hire purchase business or opening a barbing shop. He seemed more interested in the barbing shop but just before he make up his mind I want.to.ask for your.advice.as.well. Pls help me suggest other areas he can invest the money as he hustle to get a job.
THANKS

Re: How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 07, 2020
You can invest in agricultural logistics funding I.e there are buyers of products and sellers but buyer needs logistics to convey the goods after which full payment is made some days after and profit on investment of say 200k for 30 tons worth of agricultural products can give give upwards of 1.5m at a go.
You can also involve in drop shipping via aliexpress and the likes.

DM me on this number if you need more details 08067344821
Re: How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 07, 2020
You can invest in real estate. Real Estate guarantee return on Investment than any other business. Everyone want a piece of Land, it is the only sure Investment. It can never depreciate like a car or washing Machine. Land will only double its valve with huge return.

Oxford Gold Integrated Intl Ltd a subsidiary of Oxford Group Nigeria that as over 20 subsidiary companies within is currently doing 30% return on investment in 6 months. If you invest with us today, them you will be sure of your return without stress.

Kindly contact me for more details on 2348188912439
Re: How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 07, 2020
friendlyadvice:

No. That is not just wrong, it's criminal (human trafficking) and attracts long jail term. angry
Re: How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
Alveesspace01:
You can invest in real estate. Real Estate guarantee return on Investment than any other business. Everyone want a piece of Land, it is the only sure Investment. It can never depreciate like a car or washing Machine. Land will only double its valve with huge return.

Oxford Gold Integrated Intl Ltd a subsidiary of Oxford Group Nigeria that as over 20 subsidiary companies within is currently doing 30% return on investment in 6 months. If you invest with us today, them you will be sure of your return without stress.

Kindly contact me for more details on 2348188912439

Can you tell us here how it works?
Re: How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 11, 2020
Let me mentor you 1 on 1 on how to trade the forex. You will surely smile daily.

whatsapp: .09073543930
Re: How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
Real estate investment involves the purchase, ownership, management, rental and/or sale of real estate for profit.
As a real estate company, we seek for investor that will invest a certain amount with us to develop and acquire more new estate locations for a particular period of time.
Your investment will attract certain percentage on your investment.

For example if you invest 1M for 1Year with us. You will get 30-40% return on investment (ROI) with the money you invested.

Be rest assured that your investment with the returns is certain within that short period. Real estate investment is not only the best way, quickest way, safest way but the only way to become wealthy.
Try us today and you will never regret doing business with us. Thank you

ChybuzzDD:

Can you tell us here how it works?
Re: How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily by slyfran6(m): 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2020
Re: How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily by Sosanya93(m): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
I know a bizz risk free that can fetch him 1k daily. If interested chat me up https:///2349017260701

(1) (Reply)

I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? / Donationreward.net / [UPDATED] Make Up To 500$ Monthly Completing Surveys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.