Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? (2475 Views)

Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? / How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily / What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by SoapQueen(f): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,
Please, I need your help with business/investment ideas. But before I go on, I want to plead with people who are into pyramid schemes, money doubling platforms, and Multi Level Marketing to AVOID ME AND MY POST.

Scammers and Fraudsters, make una no allow ambulance jam una, too.

Now that we are moving on, I'd like to hear your candid opinions on business ideas that can yield realistic, healthy profits.

Thanks in anticipation and bless you, dears.

Oya, drop it like it's hot. Lol
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by SunLight11(f): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2020
try Bitcoin
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by SoapQueen(f): 10:54am On Nov 12, 2020
SunLight11:
try Bitcoin

I'm scared of that stuff, sis. Thought the first time I bought Bitcoin, I had no issues but I'm not sure how to go about it.

Thanks
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by Evidenx(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
Try chy mall. you buy an online store, buy goods and the company helps you to sell it and give you ur capital and profits to you every Ten days.
online store like jumia,alibaba and the rest.
try it and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by Evidenx(m): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
SoapQueen:
Hello Nairalanders,
Please, I need your help with business/investment ideas. But before I go on, I want to plead with people who are into pyramid schemes, money doubling platforms, and Multi Level Marketing to AVOID ME AND MY POST.

Now that we are moving on, I'd like to hear your candid opinions on business ideas that can yield realistic, healthy profits.

just with 319k doing this e-commerce your profit every month is 47k plus. chy mall. na sustain me for corona reach now.. legits business.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by Yemighty2(m): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Invest in farming cucumber and watermelon farming check my signature for more info

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by Techm8: 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
Your moniker is soap queen. Why don't you go into soap production. Whatever business you decide to do, open a business account first. Follow the link on my bio to open one with FCMB instantly
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
SoapQueen:
Hello Nairalanders,

Book your agrited day old chicks
We deliver to anywhere.
Contact me through the WhatsApp link on my signature

Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by SunLight11(f): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
SoapQueen:

I'm scared of that stuff, sis. Thought the first time I bought Bitcoin, I had no issues but I'm not sure how to go about it.

Thanks
if your really interested though, send me a PM,
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by SoapQueen(f): 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
Techm8:
Your moniker is soap queen. Why don't you go into soap production. Whatever business you decide to do, open a business account first. Follow the link on my bio to open one with FCMB instantly

Nothing wrong in having another stream of income, right?
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
Increase your ashawo business.

Buy new creams and soaps to look more fuckable.

Also don't forget puzzy tighter
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by Zibahstores(f): 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
SoapQueen:

Nothing wrong in having another stream of income, right?

If you don't mind, you can join our Bangladesh wears wholesale preorder group and become one of our wholesalers. We are buying direct direct from the factory at a very good price but we need to meet up with an moq of 420 dozens, we have over 200 dozens booked already, but we need more hands to get it completed. Benefits of joining the wholesalers group is that you get to buy at Direct factory price, retailers and end users in your location are directed to you and you get a 2 weeks sponsored IG ads targeted at your location after goods arrive.
Want to know more about this offer? Please hi me on 0.9.027.62.36.0.4

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by Arnoldy(m): 2:25am On Nov 15, 2020
Can you please educate me on thischy mall? How does it work,is there a product I must buy in order to sell quick?
Evidenx:
just with 319k doing this e-commerce your profit every month is 47k plus. chy mall. na sustain me for corona reach now.. legits business.
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by Evidenx(m): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2020
Arnoldy:
Can you please educate me on thischy mall? How does it work,is there a product I must buy in order to sell quick?
Bros chymall is the new blood money in town. Hit me up on whatsapp.

Zero. Eight. Zero. Six.three.four.four.six.eight.four.five.

Or use d link below

But to give u a quick rundown.
Chymall give u opportunity to become a ViP shop owner in their big online mall. Each shop has different goods in it. Depending on the one u buy determines your profit every month. The company helps you to sell these good And return your profit and capital every ten to 12 days, and u take ur profit by month end and trade again.
This shop is just once u buy it. Very stress free business.

Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by Higgies(m): 10:17am On Nov 15, 2020
SoapQueen:
Hello Nairalanders,

Invest it in Bakery.
You can DM on how to go about it.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by DidoMarkanaky: 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
Evidenx:
Try chy mall. you buy an online store, buy goods and the company helps you to sell it and give you ur capital and profits to you every Ten days.
online store like jumia,alibaba and the rest.
try it and thank me later.

Pls how do we go about this? I’ll really be grateful if you can explain. Thanks
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by Evidenx(m): 7:27am On Nov 19, 2020
DidoMarkanaky:

Pls how do we go about this? I’ll really be grateful if you can explain. Thanks
meet me on whatsapp. See below for my wharsapp link
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by slimjosh43: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2020
SoapQueen:
Hello Nairalanders,

Visit the domain thread and see your money grow
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by SoapQueen(f): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2020
slimjosh43:

Visit the domain thread and see your money grow

Domain flipping? I did that stuff last year. Paid the guy, but didn't get any conversions. Thanks man! Maybe I should try again. What are your thoughts?
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by slimjosh43: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2020
SoapQueen:

Domain flipping? I did that stuff last year. Paid the guy, but didn't get any conversions. Thanks man! Maybe I should try again. What are your thoughts?
Which man. If you are interested, pm me. You must be ready to read sha o. Its without charge

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by SoapQueen(f): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
slimjosh43:

Which man. If you are interested, pm me. You must be ready to read sha o. Its without charge

Wow. Thought you were talking about one guy here who does Domain Flipping. I paid him and didn't get zilch for my money's worth.

Please, can you kindly drop your email address? I don't do PMs because that email is having issues.

Warmest regards.
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by Thefantaboy: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Whatever business you eventually decide...don't forget branding is important...if you need packaging,logos,flyers etc kindly contact us

Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by slimjosh43: 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
SoapQueen:

Wow. Thought you were talking about one guy here who does Domain Flipping. I paid him and didn't get zilch for my money's worth.

Please, can you kindly drop your email address? I don't do PMs because that email is having issues.

Warmest regards.
Search for my WhatsApp number on nairaland

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by xrayj(m): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
SoapQueen:

Warmest regards.
U want to put 400k on domain flipping?
If u have nothing serious to do with your money, go & buy ethereum with it.
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by Carmal90(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
xrayj:

U want to put 400k on domain flipping?
If u have nothing serious to do with your money, go & buy ethereum with it.

Why can't she put 400k on domain flipping if she finally get a mentor??

By the way, 400k is $1000...
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by 7BigSquids: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
The exact amount to roundup my take off initiative.

Hi SoapQueen, can we discuss in private. You won't regret it

I believe we'll both have destiny empowering meeting. I've spent around 250k on equipment. Just additional boost and it blows. You enjoy share holder profits.
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by xrayj(m): 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Carmal90:

Why can't she put 400k on domain flipping if she finally get a mentor??

By the way, 400k is $1000...
& if 400k is $1000 have u given it to anyone for free? How many people earn 400k as salary in your area?
If a lady had struggled to come up with 400k, u think the best business she can invest in is domain flipping? Where u buy domain & renew constantly for 3 years without getting a buyer? No one should start that business with more than a $100. Moreover domains are sold cheap on namecheap!

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by Carmal90(m): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
xrayj:

& if 400k is $1000 have u given it to anyone for free? How many people earn 400k as salary in your area?
If a lady had struggled to come up with 400k, u think the best business she can invest in is domain flipping? Where u buy domain & renew constantly for 3 years without getting a buyer? No one should start that business with more than a $100. Moreover domains are sold cheap on namecheap!

I don't even have the 400k sef...

Who told you she can't invest in domain flipping

with 400k?

Who told you a name must wait till 2 to 3 years

Before it got sold??

Let's assume a name waited for 3 years self, is

it not a good deal if she bought for less than now

and sell that name for $500 in 3 years? Her total

Cost will still be less than $30...

If you don't know something, it is honourable to

Keep mute sir.

Regards

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by xrayj(m): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
Carmal90:

I don't even have the 400k sef...

Who told you she can't invest in domain flipping

with 400k?

Who told you a name must wait till 2 to 3 years

Before it got sold??

Let's assume a name waited for 3 years self, is

it not a good deal if she bought for less than now

and sell that name for $500 in 3 years? Her total

Cost will still be less than $30...

If you don't know something, it is honourable to

Keep mute sir.

Regards

If I don't know about domain flipping, I will not even talk about it. If the op insist on going into domain flipping, she should start with nothing more than 50k, that is around $100, that should get her couple of names. Domains sell for around 8$ on namecheap & namesilo. She should study the biz with that, but investing the whole 400k in a business as domain flipping is not prudent.

Cc soapqueen

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by Carmal90(m): 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
xrayj:

If I don't know about domain flipping, I will not even talk about it. If the op insist on going into domain flipping, she should start with nothing more than 50k, that is around $100, that should get her couple of names. Domains sell for around 8$ on namecheap & namesilo. She should study the biz with that, but investing the whole 400k in a business as domain flipping is not prudent.

Cc soapqueen

But her investing all the 400k on ethereum is a good bet?
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by xrayj(m): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
Carmal90:

But her investing all the 400k on ethereum is a good bet?
Yes
If she can invest it for long term, she will certainly reap profit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start A Telecommunication Business In Nigeria / Best Bank To Open Fixed Deposit / Billmoney.site Scam Or Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.